Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:29 pm
"Good...and classes will sart in a week...so get yoru schedual for the sparring arena ready..." He looked to Vi. "And if you want to do anything else...figure out what you can do that's different from your friend here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:37 pm
Suzuko sat, reading. Spending the day in the library was boring, but not as boring as Kren.  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:38 pm
Cy had a look of confusion on his face.

"Schedule? You mean the time im available hmm okay ill have to think about that. Oh and one more thing do you know of any place we could stay? We dont have much money though. Oh and do i get a office where would you like me?"

"Okay ill try, im sure i can come up with something."

Vi shrugged.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:39 pm
"I guess I'm done till master comes and gets me. Reedan." His hand lit on fire so he could see. "I wonder when that will be..."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:40 pm
"how long did he say you'd be down here." Said the creature. It moved out into the open.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:40 pm
Suzuko sighed. She was bored as hell and wanted someone to talk to. She was shy, but not shy enough not to get lonley from time to time.  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:41 pm
"Ther are dorms...and i'll find you an office." He sighed. "And i meant what you'll teach them...not when you're available."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:42 pm
He raised the fire a little to see the creature. "At the end of a day on my world. I don't know when that is though."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:43 pm
"Two weeks...." she said and sat down. "You'll be long dead by then."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:47 pm
"What am I supposed to eat?"  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:48 pm
"Don't need to here...your bodies metabolism has slowed down...your body will only age a day in those two weeks."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:50 pm
Fighter for all
"Ther are dorms...and i'll find you an office." He sighed. "And i meant what you'll teach them...not when you're available."

Cy laughed.

"Sorry its been awhile since ive taught. But alright ill get to work on that asap. So a week until classes start? Hm that should be more than enough time to get things in order."

And maybe in the meantime i can get to not that girl. Waht was her name Suzuko? Yeah thats it. She seemed nice. Hopefully Vi wont upset anyone while were here. He thought as he started walking aimlessly.

Vi followed after her brother. I wonder who else is here? And we need to make preparations for our special needs. I hope they sell some of that bloodwine in the market place were runninng low as it is. And as much as i would like to we shouldnt attack the students to staisfy our hunger.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:50 pm
Suzuko laid back in the chair she was in. "I should move on to the next town soon. I don't think I'll find anything else here," she said, getting up and walking towards Kren's office to speak with him. She was going to ask to quit! Bum bum bummmmm!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:55 pm
Kren sat down and sighed. "damn....too close."  

Fighter for all

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:58 pm
Suzuko stopped in front of the door. Maybe I can get something out of this place. Now that I think about it, I could really learn something here. Her sweet smile twisted into an evil one and she walked slowy back to her office.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games