Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:40 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
The cloud pro person isn't an autoranked/given stuff. He's just a character i got bored of and stopped using. He never died, so he's still legal. Heres his pro.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20835933

What RPC's have you made and played with since the time you stopped RP'ing as him?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm
Sindenky
TheWingsOfTheGods
The cloud pro person isn't an autoranked/given stuff. He's just a character i got bored of and stopped using. He never died, so he's still legal. Heres his pro.

What RPC's have you made and played with since the time you stopped RP'ing as him?
After him?....erm...i think i made a pro for one but never got around to using him.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:57 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Sindenky
TheWingsOfTheGods

After him?....erm...i think i made a pro for one but never got around to using him.
then your all good smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:18 am
Sooo, Spoilers below,

We gonna include the Hoosuki clan from the latest chapter in? The one with oily water, or are we gonna wait till it explains the infinite explosions technique first?  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:08 pm
Going to do a bloodline, clan, summonings, demon/angel check tommorow with active members, afterwards, i will update the lists.
The check will last a week.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:56 am
Ok wow, it appears a lot had "happened" wen i was away.
I'm not even going to act like i know whats is going on, or that i have read more than 7 posts since I vanished. So it leavesme with one big question.

Do you all want me to come back?
And if so, what do you want me to do?  

Sindenky

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:00 am
Only trouble i have with Firu being captain is that recent thing involving him having 2 alt accounts he was using to train his rpcs, as well as to gain access to things he shouldn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:57 am
Although thats a great observation I can't help but feel that's a minor problem considering all the alternative training methods that have been developed during inactivity. I mean me and mint had NPCs for training purposes of members at one point, but then again mine were only used for like twice.

Unless I'm misunderstanding the situation its just another NPC he's taking advantage of?  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:52 pm
Tails1990
Although thats a great observation I can't help but feel that's a minor problem considering all the alternative training methods that have been developed during inactivity. I mean me and mint had NPCs for training purposes of members at one point, but then again mine were only used for like twice.

Unless I'm misunderstanding the situation its just another NPC he's taking advantage of?

From what is understood of the situation it looks like he made 2 accounts, got them accepted into the guild, made an Rpc with each of them which he made his students of his main account's rpc, and then used them to get different Sound 5 custom weapons, bloodlines, etc.
The Worse part about this is that as he said, he was once a VC and crew, he should be fully aware of how much we Dont like mules here. and be fully aware of the rules we enforce. To me, that post he posted about how we should enforce the rules is sorta like a middle finger to current crew. And while Before this incident i wouldn't of minded him being captain, this bit here kinda just tells me that while he will talk about us needing to uphold the rules, and shape up, he's really just using it as a red herring to what he may, or may not, be really doing.
(I do not believe he is aware that we know of the alts)

And look, i'm not saying that everyone is perfect, i will admit myself that in the past, i would find loop holes and exploit them, and that i know that at least 4 of the major rules added to the old Rule list were done so after i found the loop holes and used them to my adavantage in the past. I was punished for these mistakes through losing my first character, (Even after being given him back it just didn't feel right to use him after the damage i caused with him) Even in my recent characters used the little ones that dont really effect things in THAT op a way. But that was before i was crew, and before i realized what troubles it caused. Most people dont understand the damage it does until they see it for themselfs, but this doesn't apply here. Cause Firu isn't some member who didn't realize the extent of his actions. He's a former VC, who's job was to stop the unfairness in the guild in the department he was assigned, and now it has be shown he is abusing the very rules he himself once worked to uphold.

That tails, is why i dont thing firu is fit for captain. In my personal opinion on the other candidates.

Shane: Your a great guy, but you tend to...change state alot. I know you've said you are stable, but it's too soon to know if that is true, or if you just think you are stable when really your not. I bet if we asked you if you were stable Before you claimed you were you'd still answer with that you were. Because of this uncertainty, i dont think your ready for captaincy yet. Maybe at a later date if this current state of mind your in does stick, but for now, your past instability is working against you.

Irish: I have nothing against you, but you tend to take things too personally. You let your emotions or previous oppions effect your judgement too much, giving the impression that your out for youself. While i'm sure this isn't true, it doesn't make you fit to be captain right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:42 pm
I myself have been trying to change that, I let people get the best of me and I let my emotions run.
I am a very good debater, but it doesn't help here.

Irish-Sama

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:17 am
If you haven't read the new manga chapter then i suggest you do so first before you highlight the text below this sentance.

So i guess it's been reveal how to get the Rinnegan then. Its the final evolutionary stage of the Sharingan, beyond Eternal. And we got to see why Madara was considered So powerful. I admit, i'm impressed so far. (I generally judge the manga's character strength by how they would fair against my current or past rpcs. Only one of mine who could properly match him is my old Rock kage rpc And he was Beyond OP in his own right. Okay, and MAYBE my current RPC if fighting in a dessert arena...and if he Tried to win..)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:56 am
Unfortunately, I really don't think we can (or want to) implement the Rinnegan into the sharingan BL.

But that was interesting, I s'pose. As much as I'd love to say "Kleine could whoop his a**!" I know I'd get roflstomped so I'll abstain.

XD  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:04 am
-sigh- this chuunin exam....we've got such few people, it's scary.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:25 am
Cain the Blade
-sigh- this chuunin exam....we've got such few people, it's scary.

Tis the dry season for nur. The usual downpour of activity has fallen to a Drizzle, so our harvest will wane. However, if we press on past this minor inconvienance, we might still be able to make it till the next Storm of activity.

Incubus Shane

I have thought of some ideas to make the rinnegan less OP and more reasonable. Mostly along the lines of treating it like the Hakemoto clan, In only 1 'path' may be used at a time, and that doing so takes up an S-rank jutsu a post it is in use. And that one most leave a single post gap between changing paths. And that IF one does the Seperate body's thing, As long as they are active they each take an S-rank a post active, not including when their ability is in use, (The ability use would also Take S-rank chakra). And with this recent development, it could be that only the Head of the Bloodline, and his student can attain said rinnegan.
I can smooth this all out to make it clearer if needed, but thats the general jist of it.
Oh yeah, and through this method, it wouldn't be Transplantable since it's an evolution, so it would Reverse back to the normal three tome as per in the transplant rule.
Also one must have BOTH of his Eternal eyes to do activate it and unlock it.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:35 am
This almost makes me miss Shahnz Q_Q

I think having multiple bodies is impossible and unreasonable, though. With 6 bodies, you won't even need 5 posts to kill even the toughest opponents. So that part should be omitted for sure.
Still though, the sharingan is already pretty OP, I don't know if we should really add this to it. : | Even if it consumes a lot of chakra.  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games