Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Genesis
~OOC Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:00 am
User Image

Nope. I already have a plan. biggrin Sorry, but I'm always one step ahead. Haha!

[ 40 = +1 Point ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:02 am
@Cry: *wonders how the body of an average sized male could possibly fit through such a tiny shadow on a small kids pants...* God Mod... But oh well. Besides, Takeo is built on speed and power. Plus he too has the power of darkness, so he could easily take away shadows XD Have you seen Taeko's profile?

@Kas: Yea you really are. I try to be. I already know that your element is going to be a problem for me. Hence why you told me to state that my flame couldn't be put out by REGULAR means...
[31]  

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:04 am
User Image

@Sado - LOL! Yeah. I'd say Takeo and Tsuki are pretty much on even grounds... And when they team up on Cry... Haha!

@Cry - There's a reason for my Ionic Element y'know... And I plan to use that reason on j00. biggrin

[ 41 ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:04 am
But serious kas real talk.If you ever threaten me like that again ill straight up quit that guild.I dont appreaciate that s**t.If this was rl i would of done broke your nose.  

StickyHighFive

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:07 am
User Image

@Cry - Don't trip. That was hardly even a threat... And it wasn't even personal... It was meant as a joke, alright, so don't take it seriously. stare O_O

[ 42 ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:08 am
@Kas: Hmm, I guess. Though your RP skills are simply amazing. So good chance you would beat me.

@Cry: It's all in good fun dude. Were all just messing around right now XDDD

[32]  

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:09 am
Dont matter i dont appreciate that s**t at all.Threaten some dude because he was better in somthing than you.And then you have to threaten him with somthing that you better at.That pisses me off.Dont do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:13 am
@Cry: Your over reacting. First of all Kas wouldn't do that because he is not an a** hole. Second, he doesn't have any reason to completely destroy Cry. This is all just fun dude. Nothing is meant to be personal. It's all just a joke.

[33]  

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:15 am
I know homies im sorry im just goin trhough some s**t right now. Sorry.Anyway im only gonna post liek 5 times in the forest until i transfer into the desert.Im just gonna keep goin down the list then ill probaly go to the under ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:16 am
Don't matter? s**t - that's what you've been doing! I only tagged along!

Quote:
"Kill you by sneaking into the shadow in the creases of your pants and cut your leg off"

"Ill teleport there and cut your legs off"

AND NO - you don't tell ME what to do.

Besides...

Quote:
"Threaten some dude because he was better in somthing than you

= THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

Anyway, the way you're acting just shows how insecure you are of yourself. And I don't really care what you do. biggrin  

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:18 am
JUST so you know - You're not the only person going through s**t. I HAVE problems, too. Pretty much just like SADO has problems. You're not the only PROBLEM-BUMMED CHILD IN THE WORLD...

AND in case you're wondering

YES. I AM ******** GOD DAMN SLAVE DRIVING PISSED OFF.

GOOD NIGHT!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:21 am
Kas biggrin anm B/ dude i aint gonna b***h about my problems except to sya this.Its some serious life and death s**t.XD But anyway you didnt need to make the text that big.It aint that speicle. So chill out.  

StickyHighFive

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:38 am
Well im tiered got a big day tommorow.
1.Flirt with hot girl
2.chill with the homies
3.Ignore all law
4.I dunna know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:40 am
@Cry: Lol nice. Me:
1. go to school at 9am
2. get out of school at 9pm
3. pass out at home  

Violent Fox

Familiar Friend

StickyHighFive

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 am
Nice x3  
Genesis

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games