Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:37 pm
((I'll post soon, but my partner or the person I was roleplaying with just disappeared out of nowhere. But I'll try to anyway.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:21 am
((There isn't really much for me to post on, so I have to wait until the den decides on whether or not Vale can train Missy and Aella.))  

Derpzilla88

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image

(T.T Rose is missing. Let me throw Vexen and Diana in here because they aren't doing anything at the moment. You all Desire an ooc thread than I shall make one. I'll post the link when it's up.))

Vexen and Diana had been sitting out in the open of the Den area. It had been quiet. The girls ate but did not do much for most of the day. Vexen needed to do something or talk to someone. She looked over at Diana who appeared to be getting ready to nap. The Crimson Vixen was half tempted to pounce on her. She debated weather or not she should upset her lighter half or not.

((Assuming you all are head back to the den soon, correct?))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image

((OOC thread is up, check OP post))

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:33 pm
((Yeah we're all back. And I hope she hasn't died. I tried to PM her but... I can't. /{-_-} ))

Vale noted the presence of Vexen and Diana. and walked slowly in front of her sitting down. "Well miss Vexen, when I first got here you said you had questions for me. Then the cubs started getting injured out of the woodwork. So now that everything's calmed down... ask away." His calm dead voice drifts slowly out creeping along making you shiver slightly. He'd only been gone an hour or two but his demeanor and the general feeling he puts off still makes you uneasy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image

Diana looked at Vale with curiosity while Vexen cocked her head to to the side with thoughtfulness. She had indeed questions to ask him. "Well, for one. Where do you come from? Such interesting abilities you posses as far as the souls go. For that is all I know about. As a demon I am aware that normal animals do not possess those kinds of abilities." That foxy tone and look in her eyes suddenly came into view. Diana knew it was just a response to her being curious.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:11 pm
((WHY CAN NOBODY GET AHOLD OF ME ON THIS FREAKING SITE?!
*death*

And, actually, uhm, about dying...
...Yeeeeeeeah.
Uhm.
Heh. Ill get to that later.

But no, my prolonged absence is actually backed by many, many medical issues.
But now that its Spring Break and Im out of the hospital, Ill be here.
Promise on my own freaking grave. >.> ))

Rose slowly appeared beside Diana and Vexen, saying nothing. What they didnt know wouldnt hurt them. Discussing the weird one, are we? she asked Diana, staying silent and rubbing her shoulder absently. As long as I dont come into the conversation, everythings good.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image

((Hmmmm? Shall we discuss it in our new OOC thread I made today?))

Diana looked up at Rose and slowly nodded. Then she eyed her shoulder. She wanted to ask how Rose was feeling.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:04 pm
Vahuka stayed back as Vale spoke with Vexen, Rose, and Diana. When Diana asked Vale about his history, Vahuka mentally groaned. He had heard the long story once before and didn't intend on staying around for a repeat.
However, he did feel a twinge of jealousy when they spoke of powers. Whenever members of the den, or even Vale, talked about their powers or showed off what they could do, it made the serpent both jealous and angry. Mainly because he did not have powers of his own and they could do what he could only mimic on a small scale. Even their pups could use elemental powers now! Missy was more than evidence of that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:31 pm
Aella was curled in a dark corner, tail over her eyes, asleep for the first night in days. She was content for the moment to rest.  

Serafinariv

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:22 am
"Come from?" the voice holds no emotion but you can imagine it being confused. "I will come from the Floating Fortress Terra Nova. In one years time, I will be born human. In 18 years I will die and become a monster. In a few millennia I will give my life to save the planet. I will be revived in Heaven. I will then Sell information to a human girl and she will be turned into something amazing. I will be cast onto the Earth 1000 years before I'm born. And then I will be in this forest to serve the Lady of the Forest until now." His explanation is odd to say the least "My Powers? You are right I am not normal. In truth I'm a high class undead creature. A "Shadow Wolf" and the essence of my power is necromancy. My human form is not my original body but one a bartered off a demon. It is Immortal but has an incurable disease that makes it's use difficult. I was angry and killed every other shadow wolf in existence absorbing their souls to augment my powers. And thus I was created, No longer Hareonca Valentine but Vale Harden Ryuu." He pauses his dead monotone giving off a slight echo. "Anything else?"his dull eyes don't move. not that you'd be able to notice. the entire eye is black and almost looks to be an empty socket.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:17 am
I'm fine, Diana, Rose said, avoiding eye contact with Vale. "Interesting, to say the least..." She added quietly, closing her eyes, for fear that something would show. She noted Vahuka around somewhere, but she only took a deep breath. Yeah, actually, she told herself sarcastically, Why do people feel the need to be curious and then ramble on for hours on something that doesnt even have to do with three-fourths of the world? Maybe she was just in a bitter mood, or maybe she was hiding something. Either way, Rose kept her thoughts to herself. " So..That doesn't exactly tell us when you'll be leaving us."

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:51 pm
((I wait for Demon, yes?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:41 pm
User Image

((you could have answered, I would have said something))

Vexen listened intently and visualized each thing he said. Rather interesting time line indeed. She noted Rose and her question. "Yes, that would be important to know as well. Since it seems you have rather...busy life schedule, how long will you be around?"

Diana wagged her tail a little and smiled at Rose. Then she nudged the goddess with her wet nose.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:49 pm
"He'll be around until he finishes his most recent task." Vahuka said, butting into the conversation and slithering over to Vale's side. "Which is why we have come here. Vale needed to ask you for permission to train the next 'guardian of the forest' so that this place will not be unprotected when he leaves." he told the others.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff