Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:16 pm
I ran over and put my hand on Yuima's back, and then suddenly I saw everything, her whole life flashed in my head and I stumbled back, all the gold was gone and my head was overloading with memories that weren't even mine, I screamed out in panic and a little pain. The energy in my gold form was surrounding Yuima but it didn't do anything. It just sat there, as if awaiting her to change back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:23 pm
The pain stopped long enough for me to change, and I gasped out, now looking like my regular dark elf self. I look around at the golden energy, confused, before noticing Blaze. I stumble to my feet, and move towards him.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:35 pm
The energy followed and shaped itself into what it thought memories looked like, which looked like a head with a thought bubble showing a baby turning into a man, then it pointed at Yuima. I could barely contain it, I saw Yuima as an outcast, after that everything went to fast for me to comprehend. I looked around but only saw memories.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:39 pm
"My memories.... What am I supposed to do about that...?" She asked, before watching amazed as she followed her own instincts. Wrapping one of her hands in the gold colored energy, I place it on Zack's forehead, letting the memories he experienced that she herself had experienced flow into her mind.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:41 pm
We were closer to where they were now when i started sprinting towards them. "Are you guys alright? We tried to make it here as fast as we could!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:57 pm
The golden energy had planned this out, it had begun to change the flow of memories passing Blaze's memories to Yuima, and then it disappeared, leaving Blaze confused, but sane.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:09 pm
I look up at Yoko, dazed. "Y-yeah... We're fine... Maybe just tired..." My voice drifted off, and shook my head to try and clear it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:49 pm
I looked around seeing things in a different way, I looked through Yuima's eyes and saw what a rough life she had, not like sandpaper rough, like a monster truck race track rough. I felt different too. I felt my ears, having a suspicion, and they even felt more pointed. My face was showing small traces of elvish features. I looked around again before saying "Yeah....we're fine." I felt weird, like I had been morphed with a gnome weird. Oh well.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm
I was blinking a lot more now, almost like I was horribly tired. I seemed to notice Blaze's new features, and tentatively, my hand reach out and I brushed my finger tips over his cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:06 pm
I touched her hand on my cheek and passed out. The golden energy was watching over them and ran into Skyra, it changed it's form into one Skyra should have known very well.

(It's up to you what she sees.)  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm
I passed out soon after Blaze, his body cushioning my head as I landed.
~~~~~~~~~~

Skyra looked taken aback at her dragon fellow standing in front of her. "Alkon...?"She murmured questioningly. She limped forward, Draco having caught one of her back legs with his talon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 pm
The golden energy nodded and said through Skyra's mind Not exactly, but I will help heal your wounds and keep you company. It then wrapped itself around her and shimmered a bit. It healed her wounds and took on the form of Alkon again.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 pm
"Thank you..." Skyra said, bowing her head in thanks before moving towards Blaze and Yuima. She curled around them protectively, extending one wing so that they were covered, like she would do if she had a brood of hatchlings. "If your aren't Alkon... Then who are you...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 pm
The pure golden spirit of the dragons, and a part of Blaze and now Yuima. I am also a messenger for Blaze's father. the energy replied.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 pm
"A messenger...?" Skyra asked, looking at Not-Alkon curiously. "What is the message... If I can ask that." The she-dragon watched the spirit, seeming more solemn.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games