Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:42 pm

Shane shrugged. "I dunno. I was just thinking about us. I mean, we only met yesterday, and here we are, sitting together under the moonlight. I was just asking myself 'What if this is just a dream? What if I'm going to wake up, still scarred and burned in the Healer's Quarter?'" he told Hana. "I don't believe it, personally, but the pessimist in me likes to think so." He averted his eyes, looking shameful. How could he think things like this? "I suppose it might just be my past experiences." a voice inside him said.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:59 pm
Hana knodded understandingly. 'I can't say the same thoughts havn't crossed my mind,' she admitted. She cuddled closer and smiled. 'But even if it IS a dream, I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts!' Seeing the way he looked away, she brought a hand up to turn his face back to look at her, and smiled at him. 'Besides, if it is, when you wake up you'll be healed anyway, and I'll be there waiting for you!'  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Shane's head was turned back to Hana's, and after she said what she said, he smiled. "And I would rather be with you than not." he said as he kissed her on the cheek. "It's getting a little cold out here. Do you want to go back into the school?" Shane asked, ready to morph back into his riding form at Hana's command.

((check out the guild. I added the "gallery" section. you should check out the TekTek pic I posted ^_^))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:23 pm
Ari shook her head she had to be going insane, nobody was following her. Cursing herself for letting her paranoia get the best of her, Ari hurried her steps towards the forest. It probably wouldn't be the cleanest of places, but she could deal with any possible infection. Branches crack under her soft steps as she entered the forest. She continued down a path till she came to a small break in the trees. Dropping to her knees she threw her bag to the side and opened the large book. After flipping through a few pages Ari drew a circle around her, the dirt burned as the shadow energy came from her hand. So far so good... Her delicate fingers began tracing out archaic symbols from a culture long gone..Ari's hands slid into her bag after drawing the symbols and pulled out a small dagger. This dagger had be brought along for her protections sake, who knew she would find a better use for it.

(( Nice pic))  

Knikels

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:45 pm
(( Posted a pic! And changed my name!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:15 pm
(I put a pic up, and for some reason they don't have many things in dark red)  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:26 pm
(( I know! I had to improvise with red body dye. It's not even red. It's salmon-ish. You should look at all the tekteks on my profile. If you look on the left theres a million tekteks.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:26 pm
Hana shivered slightly, and rubbed her outside arm. 'I think we better,' she agreed. She hadn't realized until that moment just how cold it had gotten!  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:20 am

At Hana's word, Shane had transformed into his riding wolf form and knelt down for Hana to climb on. "If you wish me to go faster, then you should hold on with your arms as well as your legs." he told Hana. "I can't go too fast without her holding on, but it's up to her." Shane thought.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 pm
Hana knodded and once she had mounted she grapsed a hanful of fur on either sholder and hugged his sides with her legs. 'Is this ok?' she asked, unsure if holding onto his fur whould be painful or not.  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:21 pm

"Just right." Shane replied as he howled before bounding off into the night. In a matter of seconds, Shane had reached the castle, and was making his way up to his quarters when he hesitated. "Er.. did you want to go to your quarters or should you get your stuff?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:52 pm
Hana's heart thumped, and she felt an odd mixture of anxiety and giddiness well up in the pit of her stomach at his implication. 'I... I can get my things,' she said, unable to keep the smile off her face or out of her voice.  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Knikels

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:34 pm
Her fingers slid across the dagger almost as if she was hesitating for a moment. Shaking her head, Ari knew she couldn't back down now that the ceremony had started. The shadows had crawled against her skin even know she did not summon them herself. Picking up the dagger , the cold steel rubbed against her wrist as she began to carve one of the archaic symbols . Gritting her teeth she had continued until the symbol matched the largest symbol in the circle. As the blood drizzled it seeped into the circle causing the burn to glow. Pulling up her shirt she touched the dagger against her lower torso. Closing her eyes Ari slight open her skin.

(( Bah -.-))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:08 am

Shane nodded. "Just tell me where to go, and hold on!" he said, bowing his head, getting ready for another run.

((haha short post ftw))  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games