Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:36 pm
"I totally agree." She responded in a cheerful manner, as she arrived outside of where she was suppose to meet up with Usagi and the others.

"Though it's time for me to go now, so i'll talk to you later." She said reassuringly, as she waited for his response. She decided she would let him be the one to hang up otherwise she could probably talk for another hour.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:26 pm
"I love you." He chimed in before she hung up, then set the phone down on the cradle. He sighed and after a moment rose to his feet to begin his next class.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:27 pm
Minako hung up her phone, before heading into the ice cream parlor. She hoped she wasn't too late. She did take longer then she expected, then she started talking to Kou causing her to take even longer. If she was lucky they were still there.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:20 am
((*yawns*... I'm still in...I'm just awaiting the catch up part of the game... *yawns again* I should go to bed now... ))  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:09 pm
Mercuryangel
"You haven't picked a major yet, Daiki-kun?" Ami said, misinterpreting his reply. "But it's important that you pick one soon...I know it's a big decision, but you can't wait too long!"

Daiki laughed a bit and nodded. "I'll be sure... to uh, do that, Mizuno-san!" As relieved as he was for her misunderstanding, he could not help feeling a little more pathetic than before. He wasn't even in university and he was already being pressured to make a choice about his future. He had always assumed he would just follow in his father's footsteps.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:49 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
Mercuryangel
"You haven't picked a major yet, Daiki-kun?" Ami said, misinterpreting his reply. "But it's important that you pick one soon...I know it's a big decision, but you can't wait too long!"

Daiki laughed a bit and nodded. "I'll be sure... to uh, do that, Mizuno-san!" As relieved as he was for her misunderstanding, he could not help feeling a little more pathetic than before. He wasn't even in university and he was already being pressured to make a choice about his future. He had always assumed he would just follow in his father's footsteps.

Aisu giggled. "Poor abused Daiki-kun..."  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:31 pm
Ami blushed slightly, as hearing Aisu made her realize how overbearing she was sounding. "Gomen ne Daiki-kun...it's a bad habit I got from always having to scold Usagi-chan to do her homework..." A slight tint of pink stayed on her cheeks.

From the kitchen, Makoto's giggling could be heard, and she smiled. Ami would never change. She put the main course to steam, and pulled out a salad. She set the table quickly and neatly, before putting the large salad bowl in the center.

"Salad's ready minna! Don't overeat or you won't have room for the meal!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:19 am
RinSakura
SaturnGrl
The shuttle ride home was long but bumpy along the way as the vehicle made its way out of the big city and out into the more rural areas. It was like a whole new transformation as the big buildings gave way to trees and grassy fields.

"It's not at all like Papa's house in the Juban district," Hotaru smiled. "But I like the simple serenity."

The shuttle cam to the bus stop and Hotaru led the way off the bus. Haruka was waiting nearby in her favorite Yellow Ferarri m512.

"Yo, 'Taru-chan..." She pauses as she take notice that Hotaru isn't alone. She opens the car door and proceeds to stand before the girls. "Who's your friend?"

"She's new, and I invited her to dinner," Hotaru replied with a smile. "Sorano, this is Haruka-papa. One of my God Parents."

"Ten'ou Haruka," Haruka boldly extends her hand to Sorano.
Sorano shook Haruka's hand, and bowed as well. "Hajimemashite, Haruka-san," she introduced herself politely, "Tsure Sorano desu." The tall woman intimidated Sorano a little, but it was obvious that Haruka was a very strong person. And not just personality-wise.
"Thank you for letting me come to dinner," Sorano said as they all got into the car, "I haven't had the chance to meet anyone else since I moved here."

((Yay, I'm Haruka now! Kinda lost though. crying ))

"No problam." Haruka said without even looking up. She started the car and they raced away to dinner.  

Zelas Metalium

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:56 am
Usagi looked up and waved frantically. "MINAKO-CHAN!!!!!" she called out, not caring that she was louder than she should have been inside the establishment. The odango-haired teen was excited that Minako had made it. She grinned a huge grin and continued waving like a maniac; she did not want Minako to overlook them and leave.

~*~

Daiki placed a hand on Ami's shoulder and just grinned. "Yeah, I guess being around Usagi-san so frequently would do that to anyone," he said jokingly. He did not want Ami to feel bad about what she had said; it was true, it was something he needed to do and soon.

"Now, let's go start on salad, ne?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:58 pm
"Hai." Ami said with a smile, relieved that he understood. She wondered what Usagi was doing now. Shrugging, she moved over to the table and grabbed a bowl and helped herself to a very small portion of the salad. She knew Mako's cooking, and that it would be far better than any salad. But it didn't hurt to eat salad anyway. She motioned for Aisu to come as well.

"Is that all you're going to get Ami-chan?" Ami nodded, and Makoto gave her a odd look. Ami quickly promised that she was just saving room for the main course, and Mako smiled and nodded. She loved it when people liked her cooking. She hoped the others would like it as much the girls always did.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:32 pm
"USAGI-CHAN!!" She shouted back, as she quickly made her way over towards her blonde haired friend. It had been forever since she had seen her last, along with everyone else except for Ami who she had previously seen that morning. She couldn't help but begin to smile cheerfully, as she greeted her friends.

"Sorry im late, it's good to see you guys again!" She said excitedly, as she let out a nervous sounding laugh. She had so many things she wanted to tell them, but she didn't want to tell them everything all at once.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:28 pm
Rei was still eating her sundae when Usagi loudly called for Minako, causing the girl to fumble with her spoon and almost drop her dessert on the table. She gave the odango blonde's hair a small pull and chuckled. The raven-haired girl waved to the second blonde and scopped some of the ice cream into her mouth.

~(A terrible Rei post, but it exists.)~  

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:53 pm
"Ittai! Rei-chan!!!" Usagi exclaimed, rubbing her head. The blonde's blue eyes filled with a bit of tears as Rei returned her attention to her sundae. Narrowing her eyes, Usagi grabbed a spoon and scooped up a big portion of the sundae and shoved it in her moth in an almost mocking gesture. She knew what to do to get Rei back for the mean things the raven haired teen did.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:46 am
Mercuryangel
"Hai." Ami said with a smile, relieved that he understood. She wondered what Usagi was doing now. Shrugging, she moved over to the table and grabbed a bowl and helped herself to a very small portion of the salad. She knew Mako's cooking, and that it would be far better than any salad. But it didn't hurt to eat salad anyway. She motioned for Aisu to come as well.

"Is that all you're going to get Ami-chan?" Ami nodded, and Makoto gave her a odd look. Ami quickly promised that she was just saving room for the main course, and Mako smiled and nodded. She loved it when people liked her cooking. She hoped the others would like it as much the girls always did.

Aisu sat down and got some salad for herself. She knew she could eat a lot so she didn't worry about getting full.  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:30 am
Mako grabbed herself some salad as well, while the food finished cooking. She took a bit more than Ami, because since Mako was more active, she burned things faster; generally she could eat at least an extra half of what the girls ate and not gain any weight. She shoved a forkful in her mouth, and swallowed it before speaking.

"So do you all cook? Or have any hobbies? We know Daiki-kun doesn't cook for some reason.." Mako teased.

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff