Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Cain the Blade
Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Yun slowly rose up from the Leviathan and looked up to see Sengetsu and another. So they were organizing the attack, and he was guessing that the sword hew as weilding was what he wanted before. Yun gripped his wounded body in pain, knowing he couldn't fight in this condition. He formed a summoning hand seal as he dropped into the water. He touched the water as a pirhana appeared and was consumed in a ball of water.

"Go find Luna, we need her medical help."

The fish nods as it swims off towards the village. The leviathan swims back underwater and below of Yun as he draws his sword, tossing aside the broken halberd.

User Image

Three clones on the back of Kira arrived to help the wounded. Two walked on the water to Yun and carried him back to Kira saying at once "Luna says you need to come back with us. The other one walked to Luo and bowed Luo-sama, Im sorry she couldnt help, shes taking care of some badly wounded civilians.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Yun sheathed his blade as he looked at the clones and sighed. He turns to Jedi.

"I'll be back as soon as I'm treated."

He jumps off the leviathan and climbs onto the wolves. They head off to the mansion.

Cain the Blade

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Hya arrived at the path, with Hikaru."Ok lets head ofr the acadamy, time to get you under some extreme training. I am just bored of this place right now, but you make that an exception."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:32 pm

(Are you guys waiting on me?)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Kenshin looked at Luo. "As a favor before you kill me, I ask that you take my weapons and give them to my son, and then train Him to be even better Then me, and you can tell him any story you like as to how I died." Kenshin Looked forward to the day when his son would become great, sadly he wouldnt be there.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:55 pm

align=center]
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

xxM yxxe n i m i e sxxs h a l lxxb o wxx a txxm yxx f e e t x.x.x.

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxxx"The stench of a coward wreaks from your tainted soul ..."

"Yor death shall be swift but indeed painful."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxSanninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Two thunderous claps could be heard, and suddenly all the water in the area would suddenly evaporate. Ryugan had flew into the area, already hearing of the situation from kitsu with his mouth wide open, instantly initiating his jutsu. The claps that were heard were to expand it, and it expanded about to 140 yards. High in the skies was Ryugan, his dark bone wings sprouted out wide as his loose garb dangled helplessly as strong winds blew past him. Ryugan looked like an angel of darkness as he lingered gracefully in the skies, his long silver hair flowed tranquilly as the sun's radiant light rained down upon each and every strand. Ryugan looked down on the ninja below a look of anger written all over his face, his hate for the mist was forever going to exist.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

►►►► Compassion is for the weak..Mercy no longer exist ◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Kageko, meanwhile, had managed to get one of her chakrams directly underneath her hanging body and was now kneeling down on it while the other one hung limply from her right hand. Currently, she was trying her best to not fall of as she slowly descended. She was way too high up to simply jump, at least not without fear of breaking or spraining something. she couldn't help but think during one of the moments when she accidentally caused the chakram to jerk around, Just then, Kageko was practically knocked off of her chakram again, this time from two thundering booms that sounded out overhead. However, Kageko paid it only the slightest heed--enough to make sure that nothing was going to attack her from it--as she continued to lower herself to the ground.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:40 pm

((Seriously Dizzle, get out. This isn't even funny, this is annoying. Stop showing up whenever you please in my village when it's convenient to try and kill me off. I can't even SEE how you could have the nerve to ask me to teach you any stage of any style I know with all the crap you've pulled in my village. I'm tired and over this crap, and it gets old way too fast. I'm not someone easily frustrated, but this is beyond frustrating. Sen is here for a sword that DOESN'T EXIST, you are here because "You heard from Kitsu" which is a ridiculous reason in and of itself and borders on just being a cheap way to show up, and Scrapples is here because....that I've yet to find out but I've just given up on that and accepted him being here. You on the other hand? No. I refuse to even POST until you even begin to describe any legitimate reason 1. You are here because your reason is NOT in any way something I will accept, and 2. You think this isn't some stupid cheap way for three sannin to show up and basically gangrape me into dying. This is beyond ridiculous, and I expected more from people in the crew than this. From you Dizzle? This is exactly what I expected.

I don't use my crew power often Dizzle, because personally I don't like to assert any sort of power over people. However, if you don't convince me within your next post (do it in kiri ooc) of why you are LEGITIMATELY here apart from a stupid ear piece that no one even refers to in RP, therefore shouldn't even be counted as on, I am ORDERING you to turn around and leave the village. ))

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:17 pm

((Dizzle, Mega has already accepted the death of Kenshin, leave it alone. I'm really tired, I have to stay up late the night before my last set of exams and I just want it all to be over. Diz dont argue with either of us, we have been here alot longer then you so just listen let things be.))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:14 am

Taking this opening Dizzle has left him with the fire Kitsu quickly spins and flips around aiming a speeding kick towards the side of Luo's head. Due to Kitsu's ultimate defense he would still be protected from the fire which may prove to be a good opening for Kitsu.

(Stage 4 of the cloud village taijutsu style, ultimate eternal defense. I'm going pretty dang fast for your head (Behind you), with a very fast taijutsu style including my hatake speed so i'm just a little higher then the stage 4 taijutsu style speed, plus I don't have very far to go to get to your head. All three of us are working together, it was supposed to be a secret organization deal even out of RP possibly but now you know. Dizzle, Kitsu, and Mega are all working together and all knew about this fight and planned to help each other out. Just like Mega and dizzle knew about me attacking grass.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:31 am

User ImageUser Image

┫ Hiroxxnuzukaxxenjuu

you are of no use to me anymore...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ ▃xxxART THOUxxAFEARD TOxxBE THExxSAME

x x x x x▃▃ xxxIN THINExxOWN ACTxxAND VALOUR

x x x x x▃▃ ▃ xxxAS THOUxxART INxxDESIRE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
♂★xxPerfect Tracker // Raikage // A New Era // Unknown Potentialsxx★♂

((Kairi told me so I came to Luos aid.))

Hiro had dashed forward in a mask no one will be able to recognize, his movements were like a blur to the human eye. His Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan glowed in his right eye. The news from Kairi seemed to be delayed, more things were happening. As he dashed froward Luo, he saw Kitsu using stage four of The Cloud Village Taijutsu style. He activated his Saishuudankai: Tekken Tenrai no Raijin [Final Stage: The Divine Fist of Raijin], he now sent a round house kick that would counter the stage four. With his increased Inuzuka speed and the stage 5 taijutsu, his attack would be greater than Kitsus. He began doing a few handsigns while executing the attack just in case.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

"xxlook into my eyes
and tell me what you see...
...why should I care that I'm different
xx"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Austin ran around the battle not wanting to get involved."Don't want to die here..."Austin said as he ran into Mist

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Austin ran and left the area
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx天のかぐや

xxM yxxe n i m i e sxxs h a l lxxb o wxx a txxm yxx f e e t x.x.x.

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxxx"The stench of a coward wreaks from your tainted soul ..."

"Yor death shall be swift but indeed painful."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxSanninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan seeing his plan worked simply Vanished in a ferocious explosion of teal flames.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

►►►► Compassion is for the weak..Mercy no longer exist ◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games