Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:53 pm
Shane left the training grounds for a while, and decided he wanted to meet the Raikage. He knocked on the door, and awaited approval.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:59 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
"I hope you know full well what you are getting yourself in to." The Death Goddess herself appeared out of the thin barrier that protected Vesta for now. She was only Visible to Hiro. The woman smiled, she had thought she'd been forgotten. Going back to Vestas subject, "I'll give you a A rank mission, there is a rebellion downtown. Hold it off until the ANBU can reach you."

((20 post but worth it. Make a Topic for your mission and I will delete it afterwards.))

((20 POSTS?!!!))  

Rockgirl809

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:59 pm
Rockgirl809
Hiro_Uzaki
"I hope you know full well what you are getting yourself in to." The Death Goddess herself appeared out of the thin barrier that protected Vesta for now. She was only Visible to Hiro. The woman smiled, she had thought she'd been forgotten. Going back to Vestas subject, "I'll give you a A rank mission, there is a rebellion downtown. Hold it off until the ANBU can reach you."

((20 post but worth it. Make a Topic for your mission and I will delete it afterwards.))

((20 POSTS?!!!))

((Oh, cmon, that isn't that bad! xd Only like... 2 hours. cool ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 pm
Incubus Shane
Rockgirl809
Hiro_Uzaki

((20 POSTS?!!!))

((it isn't that bad??? I have to go to my soccer tournament tomorrow im not gonna be on all night!!
I call for a different mission hiro))

Rockgirl809

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:02 pm
Rockgirl809
Incubus Shane
Rockgirl809
Hiro_Uzaki

((20 POSTS?!!!))

((it isn't that bad??? I have to go to my soccer tournament tomorrow im not gonna be on all night!!

(('Twas a joke.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:04 pm
Incubus Shane
Rockgirl809
Incubus Shane
Rockgirl809
Hiro_Uzaki

((20 POSTS?!!!))

(('Twas a joke.))

((yea i kno im getting to hyper right now biggrin lot of suger no wait its spelled su-gar))  

Rockgirl809

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:06 pm
((Your stopping an entire section, you can't just kill them all unless you want to be a show off like dizzle. xd . Or you can defeat an A rank Enemy.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:08 pm
Rockgirl809
Incubus Shane
Rockgirl809
Incubus Shane
Rockgirl809
Hiro_Uzaki

((20 POSTS?!!!))

(('Twas a joke.))

((yea i kno im getting to hyper right now biggrin lot of suger no wait its spelled su-gar))

((....................))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:15 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
((Your stopping an entire section, you can't just kill them all unless you want to be a show off like dizzle. xd . Or you can defeat an A rank Enemy.))

((hmmm... A rank enemy here I come

@Shane: dont judge me scream ))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:21 pm
Rockgirl809
Hiro_Uzaki

No ones judging you love, You caught it, many people dont catch it.  

Naruto Eternity

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image
Alicia Hatake~Amekage~Kusakage~Queen of DragonsUser Image

Alicia left the office and to the gates.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:24 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
Rockgirl809
Hiro_Uzaki

((oh uh smile i dont kno if im suppose to find that sweet or not))  

Rockgirl809

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:32 pm
Rockgirl809
Lord Akira Uchiha
Rockgirl809
Hiro_Uzaki

((oh uh smile i dont kno if im suppose to find that sweet or not))

((Judgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudgejudge.

biggrin Hmmmm.....
But twenty posts is rather fast for quelling a rebellion. Sometimes it takes years rather than a day. Especially when a rather intelligent someone takes over and slaughters your commanders using sheer tactical brilliance...and explosives.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:37 pm
((Have you done that before, Lenon? You seem to know a lot, lol.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:40 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
((Have you done that before, Lenon? You seem to know a lot, lol.))

(( biggrin Yes, actually. I was roleplaying in a friend's WWII thing as a rebellious former British man after the Nazis took over a third of the world. I managed to kill the Furher and slaughter some number in the millions of their troops in a few weeks because the idiots like to run in masses into large buildings and over city streets with sewers under them. mrgreen Needless to say, It was very entertaining.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games