Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:43 am
User Image User Image

Raichu sighed as it sat down listening to a long lecture from her trainer,Jolteon rolled his eyes..he didnt buy any of this nor did he agree with Raichu giving up so easy and figured she'd go back to her 'rocket' self once the other two members confronted her. Yawning he looked around for a good chance to escape but it seems if he even moved the slightest someone would notice "Man..how much longer are we gonna stay here...this is so boring..". Raichu's ear twitched as she heard the other speak,Lt. Surge had finished his speech and ended up leaving shortly after so Raichu was free to do what she wanted.

Walking over to Jolteon she smiled "So whats the plan now"? Jolteon gave her a deep glare "What the hell do you think ya stupid lighting furball!? We get back to team rocket and inform the leaders that these idiots are gonna launch an attack"! he yelled at her silently so the others wouldnt hear. Raichu's ears went down "But what about what Lt. Surge said i mean he's kinda mad about..","What the hell do we care about that block head?! we gotta go now"!!. Raichu sighed and turned and looked over at the others...her friends..she didnt wanna go through hurting them again but the thought of confronting her Rocket campaigns it scared her.

The RocketChu would not take this very well from when she first ran away made them angry enough and now turning against them?! It was suicide..The electric mouse sighed and began to pace back and forth in thought. Jolteon facepawed and groaned loudly "Im surrounded by idiots..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:59 pm
Kai sighed, he was getting quite tired of all the fighting. Trying to form an Aura sphere, the attack failed. "Sorry Jeren" he said. "It seems that I'm more exhausted than I thought". He sat on the soft grass and looked up at the stars. It was moments like this that made him wonder why there was so much pain in the world. Why did others feel the need to inflict pain on their fellow creatures?
He stood back up and began to walk back to the village. He would take Kirlia and leave for Oblivia tomorrow. He knew that other would think that he was just running away, but he didn't care. All that mattered was that Kirlia was kept safe and living a peaceful life elsewhere seemed like a good thing to do.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:47 am
User Image

Jerans hand came down on Kai's shoulder. "Were both lucario's so i can clearly see into your mind. I understand your feelings. But remember. We go together. I'm in this team as well." He said to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:36 am
Cynder and Mama Ninetales walked back into a hut, bringing out a large kettle. "Kirlia!" Cynder called. "You think you could make a batch this big?" He chuckled softly and set the kettle down in the village forum. "Oh dear..." Ninetales sighed softly and looked towards Cynder with a concerned expression. "Son, can you and your friends go pick some berries for us? It seems I've forgotten to get more." Cynder slapped his paw to his forehead and groaned. "Moooooom!"
"Hey, but isn't this how you all first met? Picking berries?"
Cynder sighed and nodded, smiling a litte. "Yeah, heh. Hey you guys! Want to go berry picking?"  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 pm
Kirlia cooked up what little they had left but quickly ran out. She looked over at Typhlosion, "I'll go with you, since no one else seems interested... guess they don't feel like any dinner tonight". She walked up to the large Fire type. "Well then? Let's get going".  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:03 am
Cynder smiled at Kirlia warmly and nodded, beginning in the direction of the area of the forest where they all first met. "Thanks for coming with me, Kirlia. I really appreciate it."  

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:12 pm
Kirlia smiled back, "It's okay, I'm happy to help". She found a few berries and put them into her basket. "So how did you evolve so quickly? It's only been a few weeks and I still remember you as a little Cyndaquil". She looked up at the tall pokemon. "What have you been up to since we met last?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:49 pm
(still talking to kai dude)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:51 pm
Kai sighed, "Yeah... I know" he looked up at the starry sky again. "With everything that's happened, I guess I'm feeling a little stressed".
He took a deep breath and cleared his mind. Forming a fist, he concentrated Aura into it and formed a small Aura Sphere. "You said you wanted to battle right? Well then... Let's do it!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:35 am
User Image

Jeran looked at him. "Thats good to hear. OK lets begin." Jeran back flipped away from kai an aura sphere appeared before him but not in his hand.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:15 pm
Kai smiled and the fired off an Aura Sphere, then jumped into the air, firing off several more spheres at Jeren. He knew that Jeren was more experienced at being a Lucario than he was, but Kai had a few tricks up his sleeve... if he had any sleeves... he hopefully that would give him the edge.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:25 pm
Gaia username: The Final Kira
Species: Vaporeon
Approx. level: 25
A bit of background: He has been traveling around through his life, mostly just a laid back pokemon. Though he is a strong and brave one, his one weakness is female eeveelutions. ((Besides basic pokemon weaknesses))  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:39 pm
Vaporeon was laying out in the sun in the middle of the lake. He left out a relaxing sigh, enjoying every moment of the warmth spreading over his body. "Nothing beats this." He said, slowly closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:47 am
User Image

Jeran seemed to move the floating aura sphere with a wave of his hand in which he blocked Kai's aura spheres with...or absorb however you put it. With each hit the aura sphere before jeran grew till in seconds He shot it at Kai and shadow melded.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:34 am
User Image

Kai smashed the Aura Sphere away with a well placed Blaze Kick and then saw Jeren disappear into the shadows. "How the heck does he do that?" Kai wondered aloud. "Surely he can't use Shadow Force? only Giratina can do that" then he had an idea.
He ran further into the woods until he came across an open area with a lake in the centre. "Since there are no shadows here, he can't do that little trick". Kai powered up another Aura Sphere and waited for Jeren to reappear.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff