Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:25 pm
Shane quickly leaped back, and made hand signs, ''Katon! Gyokaku no Jutsu!'' He said, shooting out a large fireball.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:28 pm
He looked at the fireball, he drew a Kunai and threw it at Shane before hastily jumping to the side and taking cover in a bush. He used Bunshin no jutsu before he climbed up a tree and when he reached the top he jumped out, he speed toward the ground, his fists clenched, he aimed a punch at Shane.

[25/30]  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:33 pm
Shane quickly grabbed his hand, and then turned around, throwing Karuda at the floor. He then quickly made hand signs, ''Katon! Dragon flame bombs!'' He shot a stream of flame at Karuda, who was now falling to the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:46 pm
Karuda vanished in a puff "Bunshin no jutsu Shane!" he said his fist was inches away from the back of Shane's head.

[26/30]  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:47 pm
((Uh, what? I told you, no body flicker. >> And, subs is 4 handsigns. No way you could do those that quickly. xd Evade it somehow.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:59 pm
Incubus Shane
((Uh, what? I told you, no body flicker. >> And, subs is 4 handsigns. No way you could do those that quickly. xd Evade it somehow.))

It was a Bunshin. I did it while i was in the bushes. The whole thing was a fake so you wouldn't notice the real one))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:17 pm
((Oic. neutral ))
Shane's sharingan saw him come behind him, and he counterattacked, grabbing his fist, and thrusting at him with Akira's edged kunai.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 pm
Incubus Shane
((Oic. neutral ))
Shane's sharingan saw him come behind him, and he counterattacked, grabbing his fist, and thrusting at him with Akira's edged kunai.

(Wtf your head was turned)  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:36 pm
(he still wouldve seen you come out of the bush.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:37 pm
((Sharingan can feel/see movements from all directions. Also, if you jumped out of the bush, I would've heard you.))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:37 pm
Ryoko walked into the training grounds quietly. He saw Shane and another genin sparring, and he smirked. He closed his eyes, and activated the eternal Sharingan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:39 pm
Shane felt something amiss, and spoke, ''Hold on, Karuda. I swear I just saw someone's movements.'' He said, and looked around.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:43 pm
Incubus Shane
((Sharingan can feel/see movements from all directions. Also, if you jumped out of the bush, I would've heard you.))

((I can understand sencing but only Byakugan can see behind them))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:47 pm
Karuda managed to catch Shane's kunai and twisted it out of his hand, the both landed and he gave it back to Shane. He listened to Shane and stood completely still.

[27/30]  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:03 pm
((Gah! I'm sorry for taking so long, it isn't my fault I swear! Its DAO!))

Ryoko looked down on them trying to find him. Smirking, he did a few handseals, and a Rock clone-of him, of course- Would walk out of the bushes.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games