Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:21 pm
((hey i had Vincent set the animal down after he took it off of Malem lol XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:01 pm
Caly heard the clan leader shout something, but it was slightly muffled as if he had gone deeper into another room. She stopped in her footsteps and looked back at Vincent. "You don't think he went into-?" she trailed off and looked slightly alarmed. She should have known something like this was going to happen, but she thought that everyone else would think that the room was too mysterious as of yet to venture into for the moment.

With a sigh and adjusting her grip in her plant she looked down towards the direction she had just come from and noticed that Malem also slipped into the room. "We might as well go see what Cad found." she said before starting to take the steps back to the creepy room.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:46 pm
"That room really scares you that much?"

Vincent said gently to Caly. In all of his years a room that somehow stood the test of time. Was the least of his fears and worries. He turned around and followed after Caly sticking close to her, like a lost puppy would. Not that he meant to appear that way though. When they got to the room, Vincent slipped inside and waited near the door for Caly to enter as well. Alogn with her protective plant.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:20 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:10 pm
A little apprehensive as she followed Vincent into the room she answered him, "It's not the room that concerns me. It's the amount of magic that went into it. The one who created this certainly shows they know what they are doing and are very powerful. I may be a mage as well, and powerful for a youngling, but even if I was older and completely knowledgable in my arts, I still wouldn't be this powerful." her eyes followed Malem and Cad, while she paused at the secret door. She knew that for their sakes she must follow them; besides, they found the attic and a doorway to the roof.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:33 pm
Vincent nodded to Caly at her concern about the room. However he had seen more intimidating things. A room that stood the test of time wasnt too out of the ordinary for him. His thoughts went to what Caly had said. If shes a mage i wonder if she can take this spell of this damn mask.. and help me control my darker side... Lee's way seems that it would take too long.. He sighed coming out of his thoughts he turned his attention to the secret door.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:43 pm
Feeling something on the edge of her little used power of telepathy she glanced at Vincent, but didn't pry. If it was something he wished to share, then he would do so outloud. But until then she would keep her powers and thoughts to herself. Besides, she didn't want to lose any trust that she had gained, from anyone there. With a small sigh and a small encouragement from Poison she went up the stairs into the attic, stopping just to the side of Malem, wondering what else she could do or say.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:04 pm
Vincent went up the stairs after Caly. He looked to the boxes as he passe them half wondering what lay inside them. He came up behind Caly and stayed there. He looked to the plant she held. He half wanted to touch it, a childish like curiousity over came him. He reached his hand out to the plant, of course he had to reach over Caly's shoulder to get to the plant itself.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:13 pm
She knew he was right behind her and she could feel him reach over her ((not that you really needed to, she's short...at like 5'2 or something thereabouts)) shoulder. Poison may not have liked strangers (despite that Vincent was a clan member and knew him), but she hadn't counted on Poison actually reaching out on his own towards Vincent and gently wrapping himself around the demon's hand.

Caly remained still where she stood, not sure what to do, and had to tilt her head to the side to be able to look over her shoulder at Vincent so she wouldn't unintentionally kiss his arm. "Um......"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:24 pm
((ah lol i didnt know and i forgot how tall i made vincent it was 6 foot something lol))

Vincents eyes went wide as he watched the plant wrap around his hand. His body tensed and then relaxed as he let the plant wrap around him. He hadnt expected the plant to reach out and touch him. What he had expected was... well he hadnt really thought about what he had expected. It was nice to have something.. even a plant not cringe away from him in fear or spite.

"Hm..."

Was all that came from behind his mask. He took back his hand carefull not to harm the plant as he unwrapped the plant from his hand. His gaze went thoughtful as he put his hands in his pockets. Im surprised it didnt try to eat me... Maybe im not as damned as i thought i was...

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:28 pm
"That was odd, I have to say." she softly said as she watched Poison draw his leaves and his now-longer vines. "Before I got to him, he tried to kill one of the others ((wasn't it Malem the plant tried to poison??)) when he was protecting whatever it was in the shed. Maybe it's because of my presense, or..." she shrugged, "something else..I'm not sure." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:34 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:34 pm
((*sweatdrop*...yeah I just went back and looked...it was Leigh...*giggles*))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:43 pm
"Its probably youre presence.. i doubt its me.. or anything else. Unless its this room maybe.."

Vincent said gently, he shook his head. Some of his sapphire hair coming loose from his ponytail. He looked to Malem and down to the floor where the creature was that had attacked Malem before. He then looked to Cad. Didnt the race start soon? Or had it started already?

A quick blink of his emerald eyes snapped him back out of his thoughts. He was so used to being on the run and always having to look over his shoulder. The quietness of the house and its quiet yet interesting occupants were starting to effect him. He felt a bit restless, He wondered if he should take out his dolls to investigate the rest of the house.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:49 pm
She watched him and considered her thoughts for only a moment more before reaching out slowly to touch Vincent's cheek. "Smile for me...please?" she didn't want him to bed sad or out of touch with himself for any reason. Besides, it was in her nature to cheer others up; it was something she had always done and will always do. "Don't worry so much. Things will take care of themselves...with just a little help from others." she added.

((sorry guys...gotta go...and I won't be able to get back online until like next tuesday......))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games