Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Back Into the Jaws of Oblivion (Open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:10 pm
She responded in the same tongue.

"I heard of a woman who matches your description but I can feel that you are not the one they should hunt. I was raised in the old traditions, more of the wilder side of us. I can make an oath to assist you. Our kitten seems to like your companion. And we are all trained to be fast and efficient. We will most likely speed up your journey to your destination, and will not be a burden. You will also have the benefit of the medicines and other provisions we have. Please consider"

She made eye contact and had a somber look.

Ki purred 'your welcome' to Xenil. She had a feeling they had a lot in common, well, at least when it came to candy.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:15 pm
Toris ears perked up when she saw the candy. She smiled, purring happily to show her thanks before putting it in her bag. She dug around in her bag for a moment before pulling out a shiny ball and handing it to Ki, it was a toy she liked.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:21 pm
"I do not want followers." Unessa replied, now in the language everyone knew, her tone much gentler this time. "I must do this alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:30 pm
Ki's pupils widened. It was shiny... AND round. She played with it a bit before giving it back. She really liked it, but then what would Tori play with?

"Thank you for letting me play with it. But its yours. Its very nice though" And with that she handed another piece of candy over with a closed eye smile.

Mishka then approached Unessa.

"What kind of world is this, where when someone needs a hand, they must only rely on themselves... Think of it this way, if that man" She pointed her thumb over her shoulder at Ramsus "Is following you, is a man whore and is going to assault you again, You'll need some female support.... in the sense that we'll beat him" She smirked. "And I have a feeling that he doesn't intend to be left behind."

The bosmer looked at Unessa. "Perhaps we could travel with you for only a short time. With no intention of forcing ourselves to accompany you the entire distance you seek. Give the kitten a day to play with her new friends and allow us to give you something entertaining other than bounty hunters and man whores." It seems the manwhore nickname stuck to Ramsus.  

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:35 pm
Troi smiled as she watched the other cat play with the toy. When she tried to hand it back she shook her head. "I't s fine, i have tons of them." She told her, taking the candy.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:52 pm
"Yeah... Always like that.." Ramsus replied before Mishka walked off.

His stature lowered, as if he was being stabbed with a spear, every time he was called a man-whore instead of his actual name...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:02 pm
Ki smiled and thanked Tori graciously.

"I think I like you" She purred.

Mishka turned around as the bosmers talked.

"Awww what's the matter sweet cheeks?"

She grinned.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:49 pm
Unessa couldn't help but grin back at the other women. Not even she could resist severely out numbering someone who made it a hobby to take advantage of women. And if even slept with one of them during the traveling time, he would be dead.

"It seems no one knows how to take no for an answer..." She finally sighed, her grin disappearing.

"...I... I guess you guys can come..." She grumbled, kicking the dirt at her feet. "But when I say 'Go' you have to leave." She added, glaring up at all of them.
"And I mean ALL of you."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:10 pm
Ramsus just stared at her.

"...I've been given an embarrassing nickname for something all men do....What do you think..?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:56 am
Mishka Looked over her shoulder at Unessa and smirked, satisfied with Unessa's decision. Then she looked at Ramsus.

"Not all men sleep around as your nickname would depict you doing. Some are married and are happy as such... Though many are disloyal as well. Tell me, how did you get the nickname?" She was teasing him, and it was going to become a very common thing now.

The bosmer nodded curtly.

"Theres a place to stop for decent food not that far from here. We should eat before travelling for the day. "

Ki's eyes widened before she had a huge smile plastered on her face. She then looked at Xenil.

"You can keep that bag of candy, but know that you get to share mine as well." She grinned wildly.

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:59 am
"Yay!" Troi shouted, jumping on Xenils back again." Go~"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:43 am
"Alright then. When everyone is ready to go, you can lead the way. Afterwards, we go South, to Leyawiin." Unessa nodded to her kin.
"But first... Your name..?"

Xenil, also happy to hear Unessa's change of heart, smirked back at the Khajiits, nodding to Ki.
"You might want to hold the bag for now.." He sighed, as Tori jumped on his back. "I won't be able to hold her, and it." He chuckled, grabbing onto Tori's legs.

Both him and Unessa then looked up when Mishka asked Ramsus about his nickname.

"Well... I saw him appear in a bar in the Imperial City, trying to do everything in his power to persuade a woman into bed with him."

"And he's done nothing since we started traveling together but fondle my breasts, and make piggish comments about me."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:40 am
Ramsus just stared at the two.
"One, that's what a bar is for, and two, those instances were ALL accidental because of YOU. And the comments were because of your stubbornness!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 pm
((Sorry I tried to reply last night but it kept redirecting me weird. D=))

The bosmer nodded. "We'll need to travel west for awhile, but it won't take long. Our day will primarily be travelling south to your destination." She paused. "And my name is Khaiyah."

Ki smiled. She was used to carrying the large load. And if it was candy, it was worth carrying. She then noted Mishka's comment and decided now was the time to pay attention, for once.

Mishka eyed Ramsus then Unessa.
"Well he's right about the bar, but a piggish comment due to stubborness? " SHe smirked. "Sounds like someone's compensating a little." She winked before waving to everyone.
"Are we leaving now?"

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:17 pm
"Yeah? Only thing she LISTENS to, seeing as she's anti-social enough to make goblins seem civilized..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games