Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:09 pm
Chaos' blue eyes flashed a few times as a bright light swirled around Mio. After a few minutes, Chaos let go of Mio and backed away. "Welcome back to the living world, Mio." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image
Mio blinked a few times, for some reason she was more eye level with everyone. She turned around to look at Mio but was glomped. "L-Lili, hey what's wrong." she mumbled.

Lili just hugged Mio, her little sister was back, and finally her real age. She was really 15, she had died 5 years ago.

Mio smiled at her older sister "Sissy, come on dont do that." she mumbled then looked down seeing her legs were longer, and everything was different. She finally relised what Chaos meant before. She turned around to Chaos a few tears in her eyes. "T-Thank you!" she half way cried and ran over hugging him lightly. She didnt know if he was a hugger but she didnt care. he was getting hugged anyway.

Lili's mom <---for my own reference. Now I dont have to go look for this image again haha  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:24 pm
Chaos just chuckledand gently pat her back. "Seeing you and your family happy is all I need, child." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:29 pm
Lili held her hand out to Mio and Mio let go of Chaos and ran back to her sister laughing. She took Lili's hand lightly. "Thanks again" she smiled a little towards him.

Lili smiled a bit "If you ever need anything from me, Use the Iris call" she was referring to the message system the gods used. You just splashed some water and threw something of value into the water. Soon it would show you who you wanted to talk to. "Goodbye for now." she said quietly as her and Mio were taken into the shadows. heading towards lili's dorm.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:54 pm
Chaos nodded and waved good-bye to them then looked at the direction of a valley. He chuckled softly and headed towards a valley. He stopped then looked down at Mae when he remembered her. "Ah, that's right." he said gently and kneeled down besides her. "There is the matter of your mask."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:06 am
She nodded to Lili,taking her thanks but confused to why she hated her.
"You're..welcome" She said,reply as if she was asking a question.

Mae nodded slowly again to Chaos,amazed by what he just did to Mio.
"That stupid mask Johan gave me.." She said.
As soon as she spoke of it,it appeared.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:08 pm
Chaos slowly took the mask and studied it for a good long time. "Interesting." he muttered, his frost blue eyes sparkling with amusement. "This mask contains the element of ice," he said and looked at Mae. "People with... troubled families tend to be ice wielders." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:30 pm
((My desktop had a virus.. and i had to buy a new charger for my laptop xD))

Mae looked at him,looking highly offended.
What the ******** style="color: green">"My family isn-wasn't troubled! We had a perfectly normal life!"
She said,defending her family. She was lying. Her family was ..never a real family. Her father was always downstairs in the basement,studying artifacts from day to night,repeatedly. Her mother,legendary warrior, was either working late nights in a high top office or fighting and directing fellow warriors. Being the only child, she usually stayed home and waited for the moment where her parents would be home to love her again. They'd been killed a few years ago, by mysterious man,who wanted Mae. He'd been around before,her mother arguing each time she'd seen him. That night when they died,their house burning to the ground,Mae hiding for her life.. that man had called her with voice so sweet,so smooth but the malice in it could be noticed.
Mae blinked a few times,stunned by her quick reaction and the memories in her head.
"I don't want that mask." She said,not looking at him or the object.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:44 pm
"Very well." Chaos said, the mask hiding his smile. With his free hand, he grabbed Mae's chin and gently lifted it so she would look into his frost blue eyes. "Think of your family." he said softly as a warm light began to appear around the two.

Nero watched what happened. Troubled family? He looked at Mae and wanted to ask her about it, but she pretty much just answered that. He watched the light envelop the two in awe.

((no worries :} ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:51 pm
(( biggrin ))

Mae closed her eyes,a small clear tear slowly traveling down her cheek.
She thought of the days when her father,rarely, helped her make chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream,messing up the whole kitchen. She thought of those nights when her mother sung her to sleep,regardless if she was sick or tired.
She could still remember when she was young,holding her parents hands as they swung her high and low into the crisp air. She remembered that last night together,snow was in the ground, her mother tired from work,her dad busy in his basement. That one weary smile her mother gave her before kissing the top of her head and saying "good night,hun, See you in the morning." She could still feel the heartache she felt when she realized it was the next morning.. and her parent's were dead.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 pm
"Free yourself from the dark's cold embrace, and wander into the light's warmth." Chaos said softly as the light intensified. Mae's mask floated between the two, the light swallowing it up. In one big flash, the light vanished, and the mask crumbled to pieces. "You are free." he simply said and stood up.

Nero ran up to Mae when Chaos was finished. "You feel any different, toots?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:17 am
Mae blinked a few times,moving her fingers.
"I feel...weird." She said,looking up at him after he spoke.
Yes,it was a weird feeling but Mae didn't mind it as long as she was free.
"Thank you,..Err.. Chaos." She said,doing a little bow. She wouldn't go that close to him,cautious and somewhat scared.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:48 pm
Sensing the two's slight fear towards him, Chaos merely chuckled. "Calm yourselves," he said softly and raised a hand. "I've no intent on harming the people of this school." he said, his eyes sparkling with a smile. "I suppose I will wander around. Farewell." he said and vanished in a black flame.

Nero fanned away the smoke from Chaos' flames and looked at the area he was at. He couldn't tell just what that guy was. Chaos was holding back a lot of his power, and still he was scary strong... But he didn't seem to want to hurt anyone, so there was that. "So that's it?" he asked and turned to Mae. "You're free?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:06 pm
Mae slowly nodded.
"I believe so."
She said,still trying to analyze what just happened.
She shook her head and sighed.
"I don't know how my mom did it, this fighting thing. " She said looking at him,"too much work."
It was still dark,highly impossible to see the ground below them.
"I want to get out of here.. where did you want to go?" She asked him.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:14 pm
Fighting thing? Her mom? Nero was about to ask when she asked him another question. "Mmm, bowling?" he shrugged.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games