Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:46 am
That was actually rather impossible ((since he used protection xD)) so he shook his head. "I'm tired of the lies" he said and began walking to the cafe to meet with his sister and old childhood friend.

Nora smiled and pecked her lips. "so what do you want to do?" he asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:47 am
Serenity followed"wait tht came out wrong!"  

Misuki Izo

Harmonic Disaster

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:50 am
Ari shrugged, "Not a clue. But I got those wings to work." She smiled, leaving out the fact it took her a major recal from her past to find out what she was doing wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:43 am
Karen Tripped as she ran in she fell and hurt her knee as she cryed she curled up on the ground she was still just a child and she needed her mother  

Misuki Izo

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:57 pm
Rose and lilly walked into the park, carrying their sleeping siblings in their arms. they moved along slowly, looking for a decent place to sit and rest. after a while they stopped under a weeping willow, letting their little sisters sleep as they talked quietly about random little things; just happy to have their sisters back.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:01 pm
Loke walked around the park noticed the girls and said "hello ladies"  

lost traveler69

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 pm
"hello" Rose smiled as she kept the sleeping Daisy from falling out of the tree.
"hiyas" Lilly grinned, holding the snoring Carnation with one hand as she gave a tiny wave with the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:04 pm
"im Loke and you ladies are....?" he asked  

lost traveler69

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:08 pm
"rose."
"lilly."
"and these two are Daisy and Carnation" they smiled, gesturing to their sisters as they said her name  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:10 pm
he smiled and said "nice to meet you rose,lilly,dasiy, and carnation, now what were you ladies talking about before i intruded"  

lost traveler69

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:20 pm
"our band" the twins smiled, jumping out of the weeping willow to land in front of him. they smiled and shifted their little sisters weight, holding onto them tightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:23 pm
"a band" he said "like a rock band?"  

lost traveler69

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:25 pm
"something like that." lilly smiled, still holding onto her little sister.
"it's something the four of us have been doing for a while now..." rose muttered, looking down at daisy with a sweet smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:31 pm
"interesting" he said "i was in a band when i was al... never mind now you were saying about your band what instruments do you guys play"  

lost traveler69

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:36 pm
"bass"
"guitar"
"drums... now shut up; i haven't gotten any decent sleep in a while" daisy muttered, lifting her head up just enough to give both her sisters a tiny cute-but-scary-at-the-same-time glare.
"yes, she does play drums... we also play the piano.." the twins laughed, looking at daisy with practicaly glowing eyes.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games