Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 pm
(what Dark says is true... NPC's are controlled first and foremost by their Creator, then by anyone else...)

He growled at the little pup, but his heart wasn't in it to chase after the little wolf and get his meal back; the litte thing had been through a lot. He had more pressing concerns.

"I can always get some morrrrre...now, lets take a closerrrr look at you..."

He gently gripped Larka's muzzle with his taloned forepaw, and peered closely, then nodded; it wasn't that bad. He fisted his other paw, then brought it close to the burn as it glowed softly with Magika.

"This may hurrrt a little..." he warned, then gently touched the pads of his paw to her nose and let the Magika do its work, repairing the damage and soothing sensitive nerves at the same time. He closed his eyes and concentrated on keeping the spell in line, then opened his eyes again as it stopped, its job done. He released her muzzle, then sat back, his tailtip twitching.

"how does it feel? It should be healed, now; just no morrrrre incidents with hot steam...."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:28 pm
Larka sat stock still when the Gryphon gripped her muzzle. The talons glinted in the firelight and she was sure to not get sliced by one accidentally. However, her will to keep still was cut when he pushed his Magick closer.

She wasn't a fan of it, no matter what it was doing, and just seeing it made her want to twitch away. And when the pain flooded her entire skull, her will was completely destroyed. She tucked her tail and scratched at the ground. She tried so hard to keep her head still, but she couldn't stop the little wiggling she was doing.

Finally, the glowing was gone, along with the pain. He released her and she jerked back. She brushed a paw over her nose and lo-and-behold, it was fine!

She murred in thanks and put her paws on Bakher's chest to give his beak a lick. "Thank you so much. But now that your bowl is gone, you'll have to find a way to dish it yourself. There's no way I'm going through that again," she said sternly.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:30 pm
Hughy happily chewed up the peice of meat meat, he glaced up a few times to watch them both as they spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:31 pm
Eyea eyed both miles and twilight. "For now but i have a problem with shamens. Not like a hatred just a problem."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:33 pm
Kaishin laughed out loud at the events that were unfolding in his room. It had been quite some time since the Den had been this lively. He put some more meat in Bakhers' bowl and then an unfamiliar scent caught his nose. It was coming from outside the Den!
"I'll be back in a moment" he said to the others and then ran off in the direction of the scent. As he got closer, he caught wind of another scent, whatever he was stalking, it was not alone.
Ducking into some bushes, he noticed an unfamiliar anthro girl walking through the thick foliage. The second scent was coming from a small dragon that was hiding in her hair. Deciding against an outright confrontation, Kaishin remained hidden in the bushes to observe the newcomer a little more.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 pm
Vadi gave Nomaki's knuckle a little n**. She stopped and ducked down. That little irritation meant that someone or something was nearby. She stayed low to the ground and let the wind tell her everything.

Scents and sounds came from everywhere: Rodents sleeping in trees, the buck she was following was still drinking from the creek, the Den was far behind her but something was standing between her and it.

She turned in that direction and pulled out a stun powder, just in case. She opened the little leather pouch and slowly stood up. "Who is following me," she asked the darkness.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 pm
"Norrrrr would I want you too."
He purred deep in his throat at her lick of thanks.
He glanced over at Hughy, now happily eating in a corner, sighed, then went over to the campfire. Ivory talons gleamed in the firelight as he scooped up a bowl and gingerly scooped some of the broth and meat into it. He jumped a bit as a spark bounced against him, but didn't do more than leave a sooty mark on a feather; he wasn't taking any chances, though, and backed well away from the fire.

he lay down, dipping his beak into the broth and finding it very much to his (admitedly inexperienced) tastes, and licked it clean with his barbed tongue. Meal done, he looked at Kaishin, then began to preen his newly colored feathers.

He cleaned one wing, then cleared his throat.

"So when arrrrre we going, Larrrrka?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:50 pm
Larka watched as Bakher and the Wolf pup both enjoyed their meal. Hers on the other hand was long ago devoured. She laid her head on her paws to wait while they ate.

When the Gryphon asked her his question, she picked her head up and her ears swiveled forward. "Uh, whenever Kaishin is ready," but she watched him promptly leave the Den. "Whenever that will be," she very quietly griped.

She laid her head down again and rolled her eyes up to look at Bakher. "You said you can see Magick, right? You're even more sensitive to it now that you have the new lights, right? Do I-," she stopped to clear her throat, the subject was tense for her, "Do I have Magick?"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:13 pm
He froze at her question, one wing up in the air as he got at a particularily stubborn clump of debris. He worked it free, then folded his wing and looked at her.

"Yes, I can see Magika... Its not as harrrrd forrr me to see it now.I neverrrr actually looked to see if you DID have any. To answerrrr yourrrrr question- all living things have Magika to some extent. I assume, rrrrather, that you arrrre asking whehterrr orrrr not you have enough that you COULD use it... let me see...."

He croaked out a word in GryphonTongue, the lyrical, hard to vocalize language of the GryphonKin, and invoked Mage-Sight, then looked around. He saw the pecularily intense bloom of Magika around Asiril, and the slowly ebbing Magika from the Unicorn and a lesser amount around the dead Bear, then looked at Larka. He shook his head; she had a fair bit, but she didn't possess the pecuilar "sparkle" in her Magika Aura that denoted a Magik Gifted individual. She DID have more than he'd expected, but nothing horribly unusual.

He trilled the endspell, and the "Blooms" and "Aura's" of Magika faded from view.

"You have a fairrrr bit of Magik,but not enough to actually use it, not without extensive trrrraining that would likely help you little in the long rrrrrun..... Wherrrrre you hoping you had Magik, Larrrrka?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:20 pm
Kaishin remained perfectly still, the little dragon had sensed him! even at this distance. He did move from his spot and observed a little more. After assessing the situation, he emerged from the darkness and made himself known. "Do not fear me" he said calmly. "I am not your enemy. My name is Kaishin, I am from the Den back there". He motioned towards it with his nose. "Who might you be? Walking around the forest this late at night".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:21 pm
Larka wagged her tail as the Gryphon gained this glazed-over, far-away look in his eyes. She watched as he looked around and did as he did. She didn't see anything different around them, but shrugged. She figured she wouldn't see anything anyway.

He gave her the news that she wasn't all that spectacular, she shrugged and put her head on her paws. "It would have been nice to have something special, but I figured I didn't have anything. I've never been able to do anything other than track and kill, which seems to come natural to Wolves who train for it."

She licked her paw clean and decided to groom herself. In between body parts, she said, "Everyone else seemed to have something to them, I was just wondering if I could join in as well." She stopped chewing on her shoulder to wink at Bakher, "That's okay though. I can easily do enough damage with tooth and claw."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:25 pm
Nomaki swallowed the hiss that steamed up her throat. A Wolf! She knew she was too close to that damned Pack. She kept out the pouch, but so far made no move to throw it at the male.

She didn't care for names, she only cared for being left alone. Vadi tugged at her hair and she heard it too: The buck she was following was disturbed by the noise and ran off. Dammit, there went her food for the next few days.

The Tigress put the pouch away, back into it's home in her sleeve, and turned her back to the male. "Leave me alone," she said simply and raced off into the trees.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:31 pm
Kaishin was a little suprised to see the tiger-girl just run off like that. "Oh well" he said to himself and trotted back to the Den. Once he got back, Bakher and Larka were engaged in conversation, he caught the last part about Larka wishing she had magic. As he walked past he ran a paw lightly down her spine, giving her the shivers. "Magic isn't all that it's cracked up to be, dear Larka" he commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:36 pm
(I'm going to go play Halo:Reach for a few hours.... have fun without me. I WILL be back on in about 5 hours or so, so don't have things get TOO wacky ( :> :> :>) before I get back)

"I know all too well what tooth, fang and claw can do if you know how to use it rrrrright.... and I'm not talking about the fact that you should know how to use yourrrr naturrrral weaponrrrrry you arrrre borrrrn with, either."

He paused a moment, and closed his eyes as the painful memories of yesteryear flashed, then pushed the images and sensations back were they had come from, and continued to speak.

" As forrrrr the Magika thing....you may neverrrr be able to use it yourrrrself, but you could still function as a sorrrrt of "alterrrrnate sourrrrce" of Magika, if trrrrrained forrrrrr it and willing.... It's how Masterrrrr level Mages can rrrraise massive strrrructurrrres orrrr perrrrforrrm incrrredible feats of Magik that would norrrmallly be farrr beyond theirrrr norrrmal capabilities... I wouldn't worrrrry about that sorrrrt of thing, though."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:43 pm
Larka shivered, as Kaishin had intended, and she turned to n** at his paw. She knew that Magick had its downsides; she'd seen plenty of them. But she could still dream.

She tilted her head at Bakher's last comments. An alternate source? Like, a Magick well of sorts? She voiced her questions and frowned as she tried to think of what he meant. "So, someone stronger could use my Magick reserves for his or her own gain? Well, that doesn't sound very nice. How could I stop them if I didn't want them too?"

She knew the Bears needed to be confronted, but this was just all too interesting. And perhaps, maybe, she was stalling because she really didn't want to deal with the Bears.

~~~~~

Nomaki stopped by the creek the Buck was previously drinking from. She was relieved when she looked behind her that the male hadn't followed. She just wanted to hunt, was that so hard? Apparently, it was tonight.

Sighing, she sniffed the breeze and followed the scent of the Buck downstream. This way led to a lake. Hopefully, there was no one down there either.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games