Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:52 pm
Leon Court

User Image

After a moment to survey the line of hair stylists, Leon, much to the chagrin of the others, walked over to a male stylist and plunked into his chair. "Hey, how's it going?" he greeted, smiling up at the man.
The blonde gazed down at the attractive ex-teacher with dreamy eyes. "Mmm, hello, Gorgeous~" he purred, reaching down a hand to take Leon's. "Greg, at your service. And what's your name?"
Leon shook the man's hand, unaware that he was being eyed like a hungry cat would eye a mouse. "Leon. It's nice to meet you, Greg. I'm here f-"
"Let me guess, a hair cut!"
Leon nodded silently, not wanting to be interrupted again.
Greg clapped his hands excitedly. "Oh goody, I love being right!" He ran his hand through Leon's hair, looking at it in the mirror. "Huh, your hair seems to fit you perfectly. No split-ends, very soft and grabbable, and certainly very nice. Why do you want to cut it? You're sexy like this, babe~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:20 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Dear me, you're not completely gay, are you, darling?" Nikolai cooed from the other side of the chair, a cheshire grin on his face but venom in his lime green eyes as he stared down his competition. "His hair is flawless, yes, but style? Mmm, I'm sorry to say, Leon, but middle parts simply don't work anymore." He smiled playfully at his boyfriend then glared back at the stylist. "Give him a face frame, maybe trim a few inches off. Earn your hairstyling degree, dearie, and style his hair."

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:29 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Greg glared at Nikolai, his own smile on his lips. "Oh, you didn't say your grandfather was here. Forgive me."
The man blinked. "Grandfather? But he's my age."
"Really? I wouldn't have guessed based off of the wrinkles and the gray hair," he replied, starting to work on Leon's hair. "Are you two close?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:35 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai's eyebrow twitched for only a second, and though he kept the same amused expression, he was mentally reeling. Wrinkles?! Grandfather?! He may be the age for that, but he did well to keep a youthful look! Who did this-?! "I'd rather have wrinkles then a caterpillar on top of my eyes~" he said in a sing-song voice and motioned towards his own eyebrows. "How ironic for a stylist to be so hairy himself. Tch, really I'm worried." There was practically a stream of lightning shooting out through their eye contact.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:45 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The man continued on his work, although tensely. "Sorry, Grandpa. I can't hear you too wear under my luxurious blonde hair," he replied, massaging Leon's scalp.
The man moaned softly, eyes closed and lips curled into a small smile. "That's... nice..."
"Oh really? Just wait. I'm very good with my hands, beautiful~"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:55 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, I suppose that's one way to describe split ends." Nikolai yawned as he examined his lime green fingernails. He'd have to get some more soon. Hearing the adjective given to Leon, Nikolai's hand stiffened for a split second, nearly cracking his nail. "By the way, dearie, your brown roots are showing. I can see why you changed the color, brown doesn't suit you in the lightest."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:01 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The blonde turned fully to glare at him, eyes shining with a ferocity. "At least I don't have love handles and a muffin top, like yo-" Suddenly, he fell to the ground, knocked out.
Leon stood up behind him, rubbing his fist gently and shaking his head. "Hey. No one calls my boyfriend fat." His glare radiated heat towards the male, who shrank away to send a different hair stylist to the station. Looking back up at Nikolai, Leon smiled softly. "Sorry about that. I guess some men can't handle your hotness."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:09 pm
Mayah Playah
So is Maggie going to come back or should we start the series that leads to Nikki's big confession?

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai's eye twitched. Nobody... talks about his weight! His grip on Leon's chair tightened, and he was just about to unleash a purple mist when a blur of purple already came. The Sin blinked in surprise and watched the stylist fall. He stared at him in surprise then looked over to Leon, his expression still amazed. The ex-teacher looked amazing in his new outfit, and his ferocity made him seem even more irresistible, but Nikolai didn't care about that at the moment. With a wide smile he wrapped his arms around Leon and hugged him tightly. "You're so sweet, darling." he beamed. "Let's go. I'll cut your hair myself."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:14 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"You're sure?" he asked, wrapping his arms around Nikolai in return and holding him close. "I mean, that nice woman is already coming near to finish it herself." Leon leaned down, pressing his lips to Nikolai's forehead. "I really don't mind either way."

Awesome nerd
Yeah, she'll be back, just not yet. I was thinking that she comes back after Leon's huge makeover.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I don't want anyone touching you but me." Nikolai whispered while gazing into his lover's eyes, ignoring the 'aww's from a few stylists. "Come on, let's get you some shoes." His eyes lightened up once more and he spun around with a sparkle in his step. "Oh, and I've just the idea of what you should wear!" he squealed and dragged the man to the store across from them.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:34 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon chuckled as he was dragged off once more, slowing down Nikolai only a bit to grab their bags. As they rushed, he somehow managed to stop the Sin once they were in the store. "Hey, can't I get a moment to kiss you?" he asked, smiling as charmingly as ever at the man.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Feeling himself get stopped, Nikolai gazed up at his boyfriend and gave him a sly smile. Usually he would tease the man and deny his request, but he had done more than enough to earn a public display of affection. "Must you really ask, darling?" he asked back and leaned up to kiss him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:54 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The man chuckled. "You know how much I love to ask~" he murmured, pressing his lips to Nikolai and kissing him deeply. After several moments of a sweet kiss, Leon pulled away, looking into the store. "So, what kind of shoes were you thinking?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:59 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

His lips still tingling, Nikolai looked over his shoulder to the store. "I'm thinking boots. There's just something so rustic about them that I feel would suit you much better than simple sneakers. We might get you some sandals since we're here so you have something easy to slip on and comfortable to wear."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:01 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He shook his head frantically. "No sandals! I have bad memories with those," he confessed, blushing and looking down. "J-just boots, okay? I like boots. They're made for walking, eh?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games