Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

Summer walked along the beach, idly watching the sailboats on the shoreline.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:47 pm
morimoto got up and was walking and triped accidentily knocking over the girl looking at the boats. "im so sorry i triped"  

TheInfamousKingCupcake

Demonic Titan

10,175 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

Summer laughed "It's fine! I should have been watching!" She stood up and dusted the sand off of her "Hi, I'm Summer." She smiled

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:40 am
User Image

Zara let go of Shinzos hand as she walked onto the beach. she twirled around in the sun as her hair blew around in the wind. she landed on her knees in the sand near the water feeling the warm sand on her body. she stayed kneeled in the sand looking back at Shinzo hoping tha he would join her on the sand.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:52 am
He walked over next to Zara, kneeling down and stabbing his feet into the sand as the grains covered all of his feet. Salt water washed slowly over his legs as he sat there. This was the kind of romantic and relaxing time he needed with Zara.
" Ah...so peaceful out..."
He noted, looking at the horizon of the ocean.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:56 am
User Image

Zara looked with him out into the horizon. 'yes it is.' she looked down at the sand and started drawing swirls in the sand. 'why did you ask to meet my parents?' she said softly as she continued to draw in the sand.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:03 am
He thought about it, smoking a cig.
" There's a few reasons. One of the reasons is because I never had parents of my own. I was pretty much an orphan raised under an old Russian special operative who was AWOL. I thought that if I met them...then maybe I would get to have someone to call parents of my own. "
He said, saying it so smooth and easily without holding back. It wasn't hard to share with Zara at all.
" Plus, I want their approval so I can date their daughter: the girl I want to spend my life with. "
He said, giving a nice smile to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:07 am
User Image

Zara gave a smile back but felt like it looked fake. she blushed a little then looked at the water. 'lets swim!' she said as she jumped up and ran into the water waving for Shinzo to follow.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 am
Shinzo barrel rolled, diving into the sea. He followed Zara, seeing where she wanted to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:15 am
User Image

Zara dived down to the ocean floor and was down there for about 2 minutes until she finally came up. 'I got something for you.' she said while catching her breath and swimming over to him. she handed him a conch shell. 'pretty, ya?' she said, mentally hoping if she gave him things it would make up for the lies she has created.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 am
He held it in his hands. He really enjoyed it, actually. Due to Shinzo having
asthma, he could never hold his breath for a long time. He really did like the gift. He gave Zara and nice hug as they floated in the water. He held it up to his ear, having a sarcastic face on.
" I can hear the ocean... "
He said, then laughing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:25 am
User Image

Zara smiled and laughed along. Zara started floating in the water on her back letting the slight little waves mover her around as she stared at the sky watching the sun move slowly down the sky.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:31 am
Shinzo never noticed how beautiful Zara really was. Now that she was finally in the light, he could notice every feature of her that actually shined from the sun off her wet surface.
It made him happy knowing she was having a good time. He drifted next to her, giving her a hug from the front and not letting go.
There was a moment where words weren't even needed. It was just that kind of feeling.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:39 am
User Image

Zara put her arms around him and put her head on his shoulder. Zara looked at him. 'lets go sit on the sand.' she said with a smile. she grabbed his had and swam to shore. Zara let go of him and ran up the sand and did 2 back had springs and a finishing twisty flip then sticking her landing. she laughed and plopped on the sand waiting for Shinzo to join her.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 pm
Shinzo exploded from the water into the sky, doing three back flips in the air and landing with a forward roll, sitting and switching around.
He gave a slight laugh, pretending he likes gymnastics.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games