Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:37 pm
Rain_Hayabusa

User Image
~¤Hello...my name is Praveena...

Praveena smiled as she walked into the diner with Rain. They were seated at a table for two by one of the windows, and they were both given menus.

...how are you on his fine day?¤~  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

Rain Lee

"Hey there the name Rain nice to meet yah"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain would then look at the menu as he would look at it and smi,e "hm I want this cheese burger and fries and this mint chocolate shake that sounds good right now, what would you like babe? pick anything today's lunch is on me." Rain said as he would kiss her forehead with a smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:11 pm
Rain_Hayabusa
4laugh

User Image

Praveena smiled and said, "I'll have a Hawaiian chicken sandwich with fries and a mint oreo shake." The waiter nodded and left with their menus.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

Rain Lee

Rain would then grin as he would then hold both of her hands and said, "so Pra chan how you been all these years I missed you so much!" Rain said as he would lean in and kiss her on the lip[s

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:34 am
Rain_Hayabusa

User Image

Praveena kissed him back and smiled ad she said, "I've been good, but I missed you a lot. How have you been?"

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:40 am
User Image

Rain Lee

"same old stuff actually my mom reached 500 yesterday and mt Dad reach 700, and I'm still very young ha ha! they still see me as a hatching also I signed up for the martial arts class hereI start tomorrow how about you?

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:54 am
Rain_Hayabusa

User Image

Praveena smiled lightly and said, "My mom turned 35 this year and my dad turned 40. They made me take classes like Calculus and Physics, so I would actually be doing some work in college. But I also signed up for Art and a music class, so I wouldn't get bored."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:02 am
Mint Aki Groven and Miku

User ImageUser Image

Mint walks in and looks around the Diner. "Miku , be a dear and grab the menu from the counter" The cat nodded and went and grabbed the menus. Mint looks around and notices the few people scattered around and wonders what they could possibly be talking about. Would it be her? "Doubt it.." She whispers to herself. Miku returned with the menus and they waited to be waited on.  

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:28 pm
Dragon
User Image

Nervous, shy, and hungry at the same time, Dragon slowly walked into the restaurant. He rubbed his arm shyly and looked around for a table to take, his eyes slowly turning golden and a blush complimenting those colors when he heard his stomach growl.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image

Rain Lee

Rain would smile as he would gold her hand and said, "Well don't be too busy babe I want to see your beautiful face every single day until I die." Rain said as he would kiss her cheek again and would wait for the food to come in and also he would look around to see more people coming in and would take a smile to it but he didn't know them or they knew him so he wouldn't mind too much about it and just looked into his lover's eyes.

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:55 pm
Awesome nerd

Mint notices Dragon and waves him over to her table "Heyy !! Over here!!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:07 pm
iiWinty

Noticing some movement out of the corner of his eye, Dragon turned his head and saw Mint waving him over. He felt himself smile, glad to see that she actually came, and slowly walked over to her. "H.... Hey." he said shyly, still rubbing his arm.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:13 pm
Awesome nerd

She was happy so see he came. "Glad you came." She gave him a menu and a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:21 pm
iiWinty

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." he smiled and sat down across from her, taking the menu and reading over it. All the food listed had a small picture of it to the side, and had it not been for that Dragon might never have known what they were.
As he looked at each picture, he saw something that bothered him: all the meat was cooked. He may look it, but Dragon wasn't at all a human, and what he really was made him enjoy raw meat, much to his dismay. "Umm.... I... I'm not really hungry, now that I think about it." he mumbled and lightly set the menu down despite his stomach's protests.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:21 pm
Rain_Hayabusa

User Image

Praveena smiled and blushed lightly as she looked into his eyes and said, "Every single day?" She was glad that her classes were only in the late morning/early afternoon.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games