Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Damon sighed and he stretched.

"We left the Kabuato kingdom..with are friends..there were alot of us then..Xalidir.Malik.Valcom.Lexi,Val,Lucius,Lily,Silv,Sam,Victor,Kira,Lor..and me. We left becuase of a war..between the gods..and we have now been pulled into it."he said gently.

"We have watched nearly group die..and have been involved in this for over half a year."he said and he sighed..slowly explaining each event of there story so far..and only stopping when he reached Lor's death..and what Akira had seen.

The figure of Malik walked into the camp. He stretched and sat next to Xalidir..not saying a word.

(You can read the RP events if you want..xD)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:46 pm

Lily listened to Damon explain their story to Akira. She tried to ignore the parts when he talked about them losing their friends. She then saw Malik appear and she smiled softly at him before listening to the rest of the story.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Akira nodded "I see now shall we enlighten them with our story?" he asked. Akira had some stories of his own he would tell later after they told them stories.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Damon nodded sighing and lifted his hand.

"Go head."he said and he smiled softly to Lily and Malik..he didn't want the tale to hang over there heads nor his own.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Akira smiled "So shall we tell them the story of how those bully's perished?" he asked with a hearty chuckle bellowing from his tiny body.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Damon nodded and looked at Akira.

"Go head mate..I'll go get us some food real quick."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Akira laughed "I shall" he said as he left "Well then me and Damon one day we had just gotten back from town and some bullies began to throw rocks knowing his strength I tried holding him back and we were at least ten twenty feet away from the boys" he said with a smile. Akira began to tell the rest of his story this time slower "Well suddenly he grabbed me and threw me off of him but he had thrown me at the boys I had not know my powers and transformed into my lycan form I had landed into the torso of one boy breaking all of his rib I then proceeded to attack the second of the three killing him the last was running I leaped up and landed on him tearing him to shreds" he told them laughing "It was a great day I should say" he chuckled.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:53 pm

Lily tried to smile as she heard the story, but she knew she couldn't. She hated it when people enjoyed killing. She crossed her arms and tried to keep herself from flipping out. "Well it definitely sounded like a wonderful day." she said, trying to hold back the sarcasm.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Damon walked back carrying a deer and sighed

"Well it was a accident to be honest. I uh had to pop him upside the head to snap him outta it. We didn't have anothr situation like that I don't think."he said. He was frienfs with Akira..but didn't take as much as he does funny. He felt it was rather sick.

(Gonna be gone Thursday..got work and getting a christmas tree xD)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Lily nodded and shook her head. "Sorry, I'm over reacting anyway. Don't worry about it." she said with a soft giggle as she saw the deer he was carrying. She didn't mind when animals died, she knew their deaths served a purpose.

((omg i still have to get a christmas tree!!! you should get the biggest tree there!!! xD))

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Damon nodded and cut the deer putting each bit in the pot. He sighed.

"Yeah..I think we may need to just uh try something else..maybe singing."he said.

Crow coughed and sat up as he looked around. He got up and grabbed his blade..walking toward Raphael,Graphin, and Kraton. He was sore from earlier.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:05 am

Silvia stayed quiet, she looked at Damon and smirked "You start then" She said.

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Damon looked at Silvia but nodded he smiled and looked at the flames before they went up to cook the pot.

"Alright.."he said and looked up at the sky and smirked as Malik's old band popped behind him..and he starred at the old man..who smiled at him. Damon nodded and he motioned before the band began to play.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIPjDkyCht0&NR=1&feature=fvwp
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games