Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:48 pm
Melody smiled. Yes! I did it. That's actually the first time it actually worked. She clapped and jumped up and down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:14 pm
"Wait..."
Shinzo stopped.
" You're telling me you've done this before and all those times have failed?"
He noted, his joyous smile replaced with his casual, serious face.
This isn't good.
" He could've became a mindless corpse and lost his mentality forever. The worst of all kinds of deaths is one without a soul. "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:50 pm
Melody scowled and stopped jumping. Well excuse me but I have been practicing this for only 300 years and I have only messed up six times! I would like to see you try to bring the dead back to life without making a few zombies!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:43 pm
Ray smiled and sat on the edge of the cliffs. "ya know? this is great. those girls werent worth it.."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:54 pm
Iris gave a sigh and walked along the edge of the cliffs, softly singing bring me to life by evanescence to herself. when she looked up and saw Ray, her cheeks burned a bright and she slipped off the edge, grabbign the side with her hand. "shiiiit." she hissed and tried to pull herself up but ending up losing one hand hold as the rocks fell to the oceean below. "h-help...." she mumbled, chewing on her lip as she tried to get ahold of the cliff with both hands again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:56 pm
Ray looked up. "wha? iris?" he jumped up and grabbed her hand. "Iris? you alright?" he asked and pulled her back up on the cliffs  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:01 pm
iris only gave a tiny nod as she sat there shaking, a few tears streaming down her face. after a long time of silence she looked up at him and gave a small smile. "th-thank you...." she sniffed and, without thinking, wrapped her arms around him in a hug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:03 pm
he hugged her back "anything for you" he smiled "wait....wait we cant" we said and let go of her. "arent you dating Johan?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:13 pm
"what?" Iris blushed and then shook her head. "n-no...." she murmured and looked at him. "i-i mean i like him and all..... but... no...." she sighed and looked at him. "besides.... i like you more...." she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:17 pm
"really? your not still controlled by Eris right?" he said and held her hand  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:21 pm
"tiny bit... but that only effects how i react to specific people..... like Dipshit Nik... and that's starting to where off now that i'm all together... instead of there being three versions of me..." she sighed and held onto his hand tightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:25 pm
he smiled and held her other hand. "yeah, Nikolai is a dipshit allright." he chuckled  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:31 pm
Iris smiled softly at him and then hugged him agian. "again, thanks for saving me....." she mumbled, drying off a few tears. "i can't create portals yet..... so i would've died...." she sighed and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:33 pm
he hugged her back and smiled. "again, anything for you"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:42 pm
Iris smiled and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. before pulling away, her own cheeks turning pink.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games