Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:13 am
"If we find him again." Arashi sighed. "And I hope it's not here. The last attack was hard enough. I fear we may not survive another."

"Yes." She nodded, "that's my name. And I'm afraid I'm at a disadvantage.." She slowly followed the man, unsure what to make of him and his odd behaviors.

"And to be honest, I'm not sure I can trust you."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:23 pm
"I am Hanzo. Last of the Hattori," he replied.

"And if I were going to kill or hurt you I would've done it already. You have no reason not to trust me," he added as they came to where Yuki had been saved by Amaya.

He stopped and pointed to a sword laying on the ground. "There..."

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:54 pm
"I dunno...We showed up when the fight was at its worst and kicked some serious a**. If we stick around to be here at the start....."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:40 pm
"You're unwisely assuming more will not come for the second battle." Arashi argued. "A soldier's first mistake."

"Saying you could have killed me doesn't help me trust you any further." Akari grunted, coming to a stop after he supposedly pointed out her weapon.

"Honestly I can't understand why you're here in the first place.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:00 pm
Hanzo chuckled. "I was tracking Amaya. A demon that showed up to save that red samurai you were with. I saw you run," he explained.

"There is no shame in running when you can't win... but running and dropping your weapon in fear..." he said, tsking three times and shaking his head. "Shameful..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:24 pm
"....Can't even let me have mortal pride, huh?" Fuma asked, slumping forward.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:27 am
"Not if you're going to risk my people." Arashi sighed.
"They trust me, and I can't let dead fools think they can fight their killers."

"What the Hell do you know?" Akari snapped, trying to save face. "You haven't even been here!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:44 pm
"Trust me, if we had to fight here again, we would evacuate your people hours before the combat."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:16 pm
"What part of 'I saw you run' did you not get?" he asked not even blinking as she snapped at him. "I may have been tracking Amaya but she came at almost the same time you left. In fact you almost ran into me on your way out," he explained. "If I wanted you to know I was there at the time you would've known."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:06 pm
"You're making another foolish assumption. Demons tend to not send warning letters of attack, or respect letting unarmed humans go if they intercept evacuations."

"You're just saying things without proof of actually seeing it!" Akari argued, crossing her arms in frustration.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:36 pm
"I don't have to prove to you that I was there. If you believe I wasn't then that's just complimenting my abilities," he replied.

He also crossed his arms and leaned against a nearby tree. "Do you need help getting back to the village?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:06 pm
"Recht is paranoid. He goes nowhere without an army of Demon Brutes, meaning we'd know a DAY before he arrived, for one. And two, we have tricks up our sleeve to keep your people safe in evacuations."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:18 am
"That paranoia could lead him to bringing more demons than before." Arashi argued. God only knows what he'd bring next time. Scouts, more brutish creatures. And he came from the forest, cloaking his army and keeping us from seeing any sign until it was too late."

"No!" Akari snapped in reply, stomping up to where he had pointed out her weapon. Admittedly, she was slightly surprised to see it there. She quickly grabbed and sheathed her weapon, "I can find my own home, thank you." She growled, leaving the strange man behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:23 pm
"How many were lost before we arrived?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:59 pm
Hanzo shook his head as she left. "Suite yourself!" he called after her.

Yuki came stumbling out of some brush a few feet away from Akari. "Ah... there you are," he said as he dusted himself off, and winced in pain as his hand ran over the recently forgotten broken rib. "Are you alright?"  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games