Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:12 am
Do you think Wesker taught her how to shoot? Or did he injected her with one of the virus's? So many questions, that will go unanswered for a long time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:15 am
Well, if that IS a capsule... ...
Holy crap... If that is a capsule... What if Wesker injected her with the T-Veronica virus and kept her cryogenically incubated for ten years, only to brainwash her, then awaken her in RE5? I mean, what if the monsters in RE5 are under some sorft of suppressed, modified T-Veronica that keeps them from mutating, but still makes them fall in line with--now brainwashed--Sherry, who's basically telling them to do Wesker's bidding?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:20 am
Holy s**t! That seems like it'd work perfectly! I mean, it'd make it a sequel to CV, like it was said to be when the first trailer was released. You should go work for Capcom to make the next Resident Evil games.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:22 am
Yeah, go convince them. stare Maybe then we'll avoid things like Las Plagas and castles with lava pits.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:30 am
I would if I had the money.
But I was just thinking, let's say Sherry is injected with the T-Veronica virus. What if Wesker wanted back in CV to combine what ever virus he has in him with the T-Veronica virus, but doesn't want to risk himself dying. So my question is, what if Sherry is now a combination of the T-Veronica virus and whatever virus Wesker has in him?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:32 am
I don't know, but I got a feeling she would turn against Wesker, and wreak pure havoc... And then they'd kill her and like Wesker, she'd come back, as a second boss fight.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:34 am
And then the main character would just call in for an air strike and kill every townsperson.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:36 am
Yea, then you'd see Barry up in the helicopter like, "I'm here to help you Chris!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:37 am
And then we'd see something so horrible everyone would kill themselves. Ashley.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:43 am
If said everyone included Ashley herself, I wouldn't mind. I mean, if Ashley shows up for five minutes like, "They captured me, please help me!" And then she gets killed, then it'll be worth it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:47 am
Everyone except Ashley. But if she did show up like that, I'd go out to everyone who said they loved RE4 and Ashley and show her getting killed over and over again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:48 am
Excellent... Although seriously... It would have served the storyline a lot better if she died in RE4 during the elimination of the parasite. First of all, she was annoying, I think everyone wanted to see her die. Secondly, it would have added drama. And third, it would have added realism, since Ashley's parasite was there longer. It was practically taking her over, it should have killed her.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:53 am
Should've but to be honest, when has the Resident Evil series ever truly killed off an annoying character? I mean Alfred was probably the only one. Every other character that died seems to come back, or never truly dies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:55 am
You forgot Steve.

But you're right, it seems that all the good memorable characters in Resident Evil are only good and memorable in flashbacks and stuff, but just start out as monster, so you know they won't make it past the game.
I'm, of course, referring to Birkin and Alexia.
I think the only good villains that survived the series are Wesker and Nicholai.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:00 am
I miss Nicholai. We need to see him in 5. Just like you're doing something in the town and a hospital blows up, and you see Nicholai fleeing the scene. I mean a brief cameo is better than them ******** the character up completely.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games