Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:56 pm
Mont pulled Leo up to his feet,"There is always a risk to save someone from something." He then looked away, in his eyesight was the herb he had been searching for. He scampered for it, then plucked it where it lay. He tripped once, but regained his footing and blush in his folly."This will help mother get better...if she isn't already."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:04 pm
-priest just started to wonder around the city, then he stopped to a dead body, he bent down and chanted something it made his hand glow he then reached into the dead person then he pulled out a blue orb and then it slowly was absorbed into his hand, he got up and then started to continue looking around the city-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 pm
Leo stood up, Mont's antidote and potions having healed him sufficiently. "Then let's get home before something else happens."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 pm
-priest looks up and sees a church- "this should be good." -he heads towards the door and enters the church- "hello?"  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:21 pm
undeadpriest15
-priest looks up and sees a church- "this should be good." -he heads towards the door and enters the church- "hello?"

people were in the pews, still praying along with the father. the priest looked up at the newcomer, "welcome, dear citize-..." the priest looked closer at the new man, and saw the man's mask. "why do you wear a mask? if you wish to enter the house of god, then do not hide yourself, take that thing off and come sit with us." after he finished speaking to the man, he resumed his prayers along with the other people in the chapel.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:26 pm
"if you insist." -he took off his mask to revel his face, and teeth-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:53 pm
Mont bent his back down again,"Lets take your condition as slow as possible. OK?" He wouldn't allow him to get away with all those cuts and gashes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:59 pm
undeadpriest15
"if you insist." -he took off his mask to revel his face, and teeth-

the priest frowned at the man, now unsure of what to call him because of his appearance. "you are not human, but that does not mean you are unwelcome here." the priest tried as hard as he could to resist telling the new man to leave.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:35 pm
-priest smiled- "i used to be, but a story for another time. anyway" -he looked around expecting something to happen- "any dieing or dead here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:40 pm
undeadpriest15
-priest smiled- "i used to be, but a story for another time. anyway" -he looked around expecting something to happen- "any dieing or dead here?"

the priest looked at the man suspiciously, but only answered, "the only dead or dying are out on the streets, or in the ground already." the priest was uncomfortable with this new man and did not quite like how he looked. it reminded him too much of the dragons that he was forced to be around about a week ago. "so if you came looking for them, you are out of luck." the priest had stopped concentrating on the prayers by now and this man had his full attention. along with a few sidelong glances fro the people in the church.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:43 pm
"did i come at the same time? i see this town in flames." -priest just simply stood there smiling-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:01 pm
undeadpriest15
"did i come at the same time? i see this town in flames." -priest just simply stood there smiling-

the priest just shook his head and gave the most general response he could. "the town was attacked by a few powerful demons, they have moved on now though, and that is why we pray for protection from them." his response was not totally incorrect, but he still did not want to give out details about the attack in case thise man was someone who was looking for trouble.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:04 pm
"why pray, you should be doing." -priest just shrugged- "maybe from what i know maybe you've seen some of my friends"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:12 pm
undeadpriest15
"why pray, you should be doing." -priest just shrugged- "maybe from what i know maybe you've seen some of my friends"

the priest thought for a moment, "The only people who came through here were a few beast-people. one was white and ended up being controlled by the demons, God save his soul... and the other one was black and had a red cloak around his neck." he wondered what this strange man could want with creatures like that, but he decided not to press further.  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:17 pm
"leo! how nice i wonder how he is, i should find him, no surprise he would be here this stone never stopped glowing since i got here." -he pulled out a blue stone that was glowing- "and that alchemist probably was here... great, i know were leo is at all times." -he smiled-  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games