Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:57 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

As she got off the horse, she looked around. There were Zora's everywhere. Gavin had always liked Zoras, but that was just because she had thought they were fun. However, she hadn't seen one since she was little. "Alright." She said in reply to Gabriel saying it was more exciting then it sounded.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:13 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel walked with Gavin over to a shop that sold clothing specifically outfits for swimming. "Give me the black and gold shorts. Gavin what would you like?" He said waiting to see what Gavin chose.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:16 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
'Scuse Gavin's fashion sense.

empress dee

Gavin followed Gabriel into the shop. When he asked what she wanted, she pointed to the first one she saw, which happened to be black like the rest of her clothes. She didn't care much for what she looked like, as long as she was wearing clothes and was comfy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:22 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel paid for the outfits and then lead her to beside the building where there were changing rooms. And after the'd changed he lead her out to the fishing stand. "I'd like an all day pass for two please." He said paying for the pass as well which the Zoras wrote their names down on so they could swim as much as they wanted and fish to their heart's content. "Alright now we can go play in the water. How we fish. Well the rules are simple. Dive into the water and swim after the fish and tag it. The tag will allow us to pull it out of the water with ease." He said with a smile before leading her into the water of the lake.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:31 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee
((Sorry that we kind of left you behind... if you want, Billy can hang out with Gwen. I'm sure they'd have fun together))

Gavin nodded as he explained how to fish. "Sounds easy enough." She said, walking into the water. She started to swim through the water, looking around for fish.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:49 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled and began swimming around. He eventually caught up with Gavin and pointed down at the large fish swimming around. "The big fish are swimming lower." He said smiling as he continued swimming. He began diving under the water.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:01 pm
(Points for Chumble for remembering what I said about creativity. And in this RP being as creative as possible earns you happy points. Sheik can be a new character for example, which makes me happy to see that you are playing, Chumble. As well, as every Link from each game is his own character. Hyrule is a planet, after all, and with it, comes various continents. The "windwaker isles" is kinda like...Japan. Its a country, but consisting of many islands. So, if you think of the generations of games like that, then there are more characters that we can all play.)

Billy noticed that he was left behind, but not that he cared in the least. His mission was complete as far as he was concerned. But, he did want to explore a bit now that he was here. The problem was that Gabriel and Gavin took the only ship there. He wondered, though, if he couldn't somehow pick up some tunes for warping. Surely since this was the area where travel was a must pretty much, there had to be a set of maps stashed. He just had to find out where.

He encountered Link many times when scouring through the Forsaken fortress picking up many tips about where song sheets might be. He felt like he was a part of his own private game thanks to it. He thought to himself over time, "So this is why Dee likes playing games so much? I bet she does this sort of thing all the time. Who knew that this was one of the main reasons she grew to be as tough as she is now?"

Once Billy had a decent array of song sheets, he took out his bo-staff and wandered to a fairly open area where he could swing it without injuring anyone. He would swing the staff fast enough so that the winds would make sounds according to the notes. He first tried the Minuet of Forest, which he found the sheet to in a clay pot near the entrance to the front gate.

As soon as each note was hit, Billy felt a strange sensation come over him and like the wind, he flew to the Forest Temple in Ocarina county. When he landed, he totally startled Saria.

Because Ocarina county was safe for the moment, all of the sages that were in their temples during the Hero of Time era where Link Ocarina became famous, had returned to their favorite hangouts as if nothing had happened. Link Ocarina had made sure of it using his prized instrument.

When she recovered from her fright, Saria had asked, "Who are you? How did you get here? Are you a servant of evil?"

"My name is Billy Kane. I arrived here using this Staff. Honestly, I used to serve an evil warlord, but I have had a change of heart and am now serving the side of good. The evil warlord I used to serve is dead anyways."

"So...Billy, what brings you to the Sacred Forest Meadow?"

"Just exploring. I kinda hoped there'd be at least something for me to do while I was in this forest. Do you have any suggestions?"

"Yeah, I do. Why don't you climb up to the top of that bar there and see what fun is in the temple? See, although the evil is at bay right now, you can still do the many temples as if none of the bosses were killed. You get a heart piece for each one you complete."

"That does sound like fun. So...is that like a tribute to Link Ocarina or something?"

Saria giggled, "Something like that. Lord Link always did want us Kokiri to grow stronger by testing our bravery, but the only one who seems up for the challenge is Mido. The rest of them just want to hang around their places all day."

"Well then, I will show these Kokiri that the forest temple is nothing to fear."

"You say that now, Billy, but the forest temple is one of the advanced levels. I sense that you have great courage and laugh when you see phantoms on horses. Plenty of ghosts in there."

"Really? Well, that sounds even more entertaining. I have an idea, why don't you time me, and see how fast I complete it?"

"You're on. Oh, and by the way, my name is Saria."

And so...Billy entered the forest temple just as Saria had suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:24 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

(Yea. I kinda figured that about the Hyrule lands. Since mine isn't a land from the games I had to name it myself which is why in an earlier post I explained how to pronounce the name of the land. cat_biggrin )

Gabriel continued diving as he then tagged a large fish and it was instantly pulled from the water as if tied to a very large fishing pole It was then weighed and then released. "And that's how you fish in the Zoradala Lake. Easy right?" He explained with a smile as he then floated on his back.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:28 am
(Yep, which was awesome!)

When Billy entered the Forest temple, the first thing he found was an ugly looking golden spider spinning in front of him. Using his staff, he whacked that thing twice and got a token for it. The token absorbed into the necklace that he was wearing.

Then, he found a door, so obviously, he opened it.

When he got into room 2, he saw another ugly looking Gold Spider. So, like the other one, he smashed it and absorbed its power. Then, he came to another door, but uh-oh, it was locked!

"What the devil? Two easy spiders, and now this!" Billy exclaimed. "There must have been a key where that first spider was."

The skull necklace glowed a bit and the voice of Geese could be heard. "You idiot!" the voice said, "Have I taught you nothing about dungeons and locked doors? Do you really need a key?"

The voice was like an echoing scream to Billy, and in a burst of rage, he unhinged his staff and broke the chains of the lock with the blunt end. "Huh?" Billy said as the lock fell to the ground. "So...this door was a fake lock. But, what was that scream I heard earlier?"

(I translated the screams, but it sounded like one of those undead zombies that hump you if you do not either cremate them with Din's fire or use the sun's song to freeze them in place)

Shrugging to the thought that he might be hallucinating, Billy went on further into the dungeon. This is where he saw an elevator, 4 candles, and three areas that could clearly be entered.

The elevator seemed inviting and a shortcut to the boss if he remembered what he saw from Dee's Video game show that the elevator led to fake Ganon, but then he remembered that that would only be too easy.

He crept forward just in case, which it turned out he was right about it being too easy. For the moment he got close to the elevator, the Poe sisters (all 4 of them) appeared from the candles. Each of the Poe sisters had the voices of dead people whom Terry knew and not all of them were female. Each of the women were ones that Billy had a hand in killing. The blue sister had the voice of Lily aka Terry's first girlfriend.

She said, "How kind of you to visit me in my new home, Billy! How is Terry? I sure do miss him."

Now Billy was sure he was hearing things. But, playing along, he said, "Terry's just fine. He's married to a lovely woman who is about Rock's age...oh right, you wouldn't know the son of Geese who was adopted by Terry. Let's just say she didn't die like you did."

Lily felt sad that it seemed like Billy hadn't changed much, so like the role she was supposed to play, a sub-boss that grants the fairy bow, attacked Billy and hiding every now and then.

Since Billy remembered this part, he used his bow staff for when Lily appeared. And after 6 direct hits, she vanished, the flame returning to its candlestick post remaining silent. The other 3 just watched the scene, but floated there.

Meanwhile, in the Bogard Bar, Dee was all cleaned up and ready for day 3 since the announcement of the date of the Battle of the Bands was declared. She was already mixing up drinks waiting for customers.

She sighed as she said, "it sure is a lot quieter without Gabriel, Billy, Gavin or Gwen here. I sure hope they are doing well in Hyrule."

(Hey Chumble, why don't you have your Zelda creation pay a visit to Dee as a messenger sort of deal wanting to relay something that Sheik says. You can decide what Sheik's message will be and whether that sends Dee on a Hyrule adventure thus causing some unexpected turmoil or whether its about the others as if your Sheik had psychic powers or something. Just an idea, but I think it'd be cool.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:53 am
((Ooh, that would be interesting Dee, because then Dee has a new country to explore as well, if she hasn't already biggrin ))
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded as Gabriel said it was easy. She swam towards the bottom, tagging a small fish at first, then a slightly bigger one. She swan up for air as it was weighed and released. "Cool!" She said happily.

And poor Gwen is all alone, but who cares?

Gwen yawned as he got to the Forsaken Fortress. He wandered up to their home, sitting on a chair at the table. He pulled out a book and started reading. "Would you quiet down, Ivan?" He yelled, at something in the corner. There was a cage, which contained a sprite just like Navi, except that it was a cream-color as opposed to blue [or in some games I think she's yellow...].

Lies! Gwen isn't alone! He has Ivan with him!  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:12 pm
(Now this gives me another delicious idea)

A familiar Moblin, the one that actually did marry the rich girl Maggie. If any Windwaker fan would tell ya, Maggie's father was that rich snob that hates the Rito Postmen and had one of them going to the coffee shop to cool his feathers.

Moe arrived on a glorious gold plated ship with a nice hull where he had a crew of miniblins (those annoying imps) swabbing the deck. "Land ho!" He snorted as he and his bride returned to Moe's old stomping grounds.

He was unaware that Link Windwaker was still there and apparently so did Gwen forget that Link Windwaker was still on the island. (Link Windwaker did not go with Billy on the quest, remember?)

As soon as Moe's hooves landed, he spotted Link and raised his spear. However, Maggie, when she saw the situation, she said, "Pookie, don't hurt him. It was because of him we were able to be together."

Moe lowered his spear just as Link lowered his tiny, but powerful Master Sword. "What are you doing here, Moblin?"

It was a stupid question and Link knew it the second after he asked it.

Where Gwen was sitting, it wouldn't have been surprising to anyone if the ruckus that Link, Moe, and Maggie were making on top of Ivan's clinging trying to escape the cage, that Gwen would do something about it.

Moe laughed and replied, "Have you forgotten, boy? I used to live here. Mag and I just got back from our honeymoon in the Harvest Gardens. I built me a fine ship. Wanna see it? I promise not to harm you. Mag said so and I love Mag, so I do what Mag says."

Link looked to the window where he could see a light fluttering up and down as if it was a creature trapped, which had Link replying, "Maybe some other time. I gotta see what that flickering light on the upper floor of this place is all about."

"Me and Mag go with you. Then you look at ship. Okay?"

"Fine with me."

So, Link, Moe, and Maggie wandered up to where Gwen was still trying to read. Busting through the door, without so much of a knock (familiar with all Zelda games, Link is famous for breaking and entering), and saw Ivan trapped in the cage.

Charging in to set the fairy free, Link had his sword drawn and was racing towards the cage.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:15 am
empress dee
Which gives me an interesting idea XD

TheDarkmasterchumble

As they came into the room, and Link began to charge at Ivan, Gwen stood up. He ran to the cage and picked it up before Link could get to it. "What are you doing? If you let him out, he'll probably try to kill your fairy! You know, Navi! That's why he's locked up!" He said, pointing the the little blue fairy behind Link. He stuck his finger in the cage and Ivan sat on it.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:28 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

(Actually Dee, they are still rebuilding and want to get it all fixed up themselves to honor Zelda's memory. Which is why they haven't contacted you yet. Once it's all fixed up they are going to invite you to the ceremony to unveil the Statue of Zelda they are working on.)

Gabriel smiled and grabbed Gavin before swimming off to the middle of the lake where a Zora was floating around. "A lot of people find this a good place to relax during their days off. Some kids also come here as well. Though it's rare that Zoradala Lake is the place of a first date. Hey ZoraMaor. Got any Scales on sale?" He explained to her before speaking to the Zora who looked at them before pulling out a platinum scale necklace and held out his hand expecting cash. Gabriel paid for the scale and wrapped it around Gavin's neck before latching he waterproof chain attached to it with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:50 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin swam next to Gabriel as she was pulled along. She blushed as he put a necklace around her neck. "Pretty..." She said, lifting it up to look at. It was quite pretty, although Gavin wasn't quite sure it suited her. She didn't say anything though, because she's probably get one of those responses like 'It's pretty, just like you' that's supposed to make her feel better.

((Am I reading Gabriel's mind, XD))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:00 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

(Actually yes and no. There's a practical side to the Zora scale necklace. The Platinum Scale can be used however many times you like which is why it's the most expensive. AND in the Land of Hylirea scales allow you to breathe underwater. instead of simply allowing you to hold your breath for longer amounts of time.)

Gabriel smiled when Gavin looked at the necklace. "Ya, you are. With this you can breath underwater. It'll help you explore the waters more and make it easier for you to fish. Plus we can explore the caverns later." He said with a smile. It was then that his platinum scale was actually noticeable though a slightly different shape then hers.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games