Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:29 pm

((Oh damn I will post soon!))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:41 pm

[[Happy New Year!]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:51 pm

heart
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:53 pm

((I had everything written out then it didnt post so i have to re write it now/))

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:14 pm

NewKidBaby
User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx Alastar could think of many snarky and sarcastic things to say to respond to her, "He's a real person to me", excuse. A lot of them he thought up at the same time and he almost laughed. Though it was impolite to laugh when no one else knew the joke. So he just shook his head and received yet another text message.

Pulling his phone out of his pocket once again he saw who it was from. "Kevin, you impatient a**." He mumbled to himself, though he knew every vampire in the nurses office could hear him. He typed back, his fingers pounding on the keys. Hitting sent he looked up.

It seemed he was too engrossed in his own loud annoyed thoughts to notice a new person come up to meet them. He smiled politely, but returned to his natural scowl. Alastar remembered meeting her before just not formally. She was the one sitting by Angelique in bed, in the hell hole half of them called home. "Good day." He said as Angelique left him alone with her to go say good bye to the sick pet. His fiddled with his thumbs trying to to listen in on what she was saying to Edan. He just caught "I will be back" and then she was back at his side.

"We have to get going now. Kevin is threatening." Angelique would come to know that Kevin's threats weren't ever good, or original, but he followed through with every single one of them and really Alastar would prefer to keep all of his books intact. "Or you can stay with Kasey..."

[[ ]]

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
✄------------------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Angelique
de
Vincent

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════╗

Alastar posed the choice for her to stay with Kasey. Angelique glanced over at her friend. The vampiress did not utter a word. Arms crossed over her chest, Angelique shook her head. Quietly, she uttered, "I'll go with you, Alastar." She looked at Kasey. "Kasey, I'm going to go. Maybe I'll see you later."

The hunger that was rising inside of her was a terrible force, one that her master had never taught her to control. In fact, her master had taught her always to indulge that hunger. It was not normal not to. Angelique whipped around and tightened her fists against her chest. She wanted to break something and badly. She was stupid to continue calling Sebastian "her master." Hate boiled up inside of her; teeth ached to tear his flesh apart. He betrayed her, and she wanted to destroy him. Yet, she was still bound to him. No matter what, he would always be the one who had taken care of her from the moment of her undead arising from the grave. He had also been the one to take away her entire mortal life from her.
Thus, Angelique was torn between her hate and her remaining ties to him.

With these hateful thoughts, the hunger inside of her only grew more profound. She gritted her teeth and felt the points of her canines slice through her tongue. The taste of blood awakened her senses, urged her to kill. Her muscles tensed, waiting to spring. She locked her eyes on Alastar. It took much of her strength not to attack him and tear his flesh limb from limb.

"Let's go," she muttered, tucking her head into her chest.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

OOC : -----

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:49 am

heart
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:54 pm

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:10 pm

heart
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:07 pm

KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey watched as the girl she called a sister walked away and narrowed her eyes. "Kasey my love it is time to go." Chase said coming up behind her and grabbed her around her waist and pulled her away "The man that took your first kiss is he in this school?" He asked causing Kasey to roll her eyes and stop walking and turned and looked up at him and wrapped her arms around his neck "Yes he is my love, but I have yet to see him sinceI have been back, now come it is time for music." She said and turned and began walking down the hall way her heels clicking as the students moved out of her way causing Chase to smirk and follow and wrapped his arm back around her waist "Yes then after that we will go feed, I love watching you feed you never show mercy and you very sexy when you are covered in blood." He whispered in her ear causing her to look at him as they walked into the music class and walked over to their seats and sat down as Chase smirked and kept his arm around Kasey but placed it around her shoulder and Kasey crossed her legs and looked out the window. .

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:*Im sorry I have been having some issues and sorry its so short.*

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:45 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Amelia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Elizabeth▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dunne
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄User Image

A broken innocence...
xoo...shattered by nightmares...
xooxoxo...and the creatures that run through them...

════════════════════════════

↘↘ Amelia walked with Raven quietly, musing over her dream and the feeling she'd gotten with Milly and Alexander. It couldn't be connected, but it could at the same time? Sighing lightly, she tried to pus her thoughts aside, the growing pain in her head not making her all too happy.

Once they reached the cafeteria, Amelia set her bag on the table Raven claimed and walked to the lines, scanning all the unappetizing looking food and choosing one a plate that had some crackers, cheese and meat slices on it, the school's version of a lunchable. Plate in hand, she floated over to Raven and sat next to her, creating her snack by putting the meat and cheese on a cracker and munching on it lightly.

"Amelia, is anything wrong?" The question itself had Amelia resist a smirk and set down her cracker. Turning to Raven, she smiled lightly, "I'm fine Raye, just trying to figure out some things..." She trailed off though, Raven was the only person she could tell. "It's just that, first I have this crazy nightmare that has me spooked all day, and now I'm staring to get a pain in my head and those 'this is not a good person' vibes when certain people walk in a room, I had them when Milly and Alexander walked in, but I've seen Alexander before and never gotten them, and I know it wasn't just for Milly because I got the same feeling when I looked at Alexander.. I can't figure out what it is, and it's really creepy.." She didn't know what Raven would say, or even if she had anything to say, but it sort of felt good to get off her chest.

[ ooc ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:51 pm

User Image

User Image

Raven remembered Amelia saying earlier that day that she'd had a nightmare. Unfortunately, Raven could not thoroughly understand the girl's dilemma at the time due to her providing a lack of details. Leaning in to listen, Raven looked her friend in the eyes.

"I don't know what to really say," Raven replied hesitantly. "I mean, I've never really had nightmares. What were they about?" She continued to listen. "Do you not like Milly? That could be it. Of course, I got the feeling that she is vain."

OOC : ----

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Amelia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Elizabeth▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dunne
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄User Image

A broken innocence...
xoo...shattered by nightmares...
xooxoxo...and the creatures that run through them...

↘↘ Amelia smirked and shrugged lightly. "All I remember was running, and I felt terrified, something was chasing me, but I couldn't look back.." She sighed lightly, maybe she was just over reacting to this all. "Oh, I strongly dislike Milly, but I never get that feeling when I don't like a person. And yeah, she looks super vain."

Amelia picked at the food again, munching a bit more, then set the bitten off of piece back on her plate. Turning to Raye, she forced a small smile on her lips. "Maybe it's just some left over icky from me being sick yesterday. I guess I'm just acting funny because of the dream. It's probably nothing." her words did little to convince her, but perhaps after a while,s he could believe what she said.

[ ooc ]

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games