Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nightwakler

Sparkly Healer

15,550 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:54 am

What to call me
night

Who or What lead you to this guild
searched roleplay guilds

Why I Joined
need more roleplays super bored
Gaian Age
idk this is my second account

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's
umm I do a bit of everything

About me
I work full- time in a field involving ages birth - 6th grade. I have been on gaia since before high school. I always am roleplaying but lately I haven't had anyone to roleplay with.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:46 pm

What to call me
Lurking Cat Thief, mostly because of my love for cats, however my name always changes so over the years people have stuck to calling me Google or Witch.

Looking around for roleplaying guilds.

Why I Joined
Most of the guilds I was apart of last year, seem to have died out within the span of a year and half, and I was really interested into trying roleplay once again, because it always seemed to hold my interest very well.

Gaian Age
This account specifically is 5 years old (1889 days old, as of today), however my first account is probably well over 7 or 8 years old.

I enjoy fantasy, adventorous type of roleplays, sometimes even something romance related, but that's not often. I usually prefer to be 1x1 with someone, because I easily get lost and confused in group roleplays, however I'm always willing to try something new.

About me
There isn't much to myself. I enjoy conversing with people, korean dramas, music and playing mmorpg games from time to time, if I can find one that's worthwhile to invest my time into. I've been roleplaying a little over 3 years and took a year long break in hopes to improve my English as I'm not a native speaker. I'd like to think that I have within the time span that I've given to myself.

lurking cat thief

Lonely Lunatic

garranaruto47

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:53 pm

What to call me
Garranaruto47
No one.
Why I Joined
Because RPing is awesome!!!!
Gaian Age
16 days
Group RPs.

About me
I am a student who likes manga, anime, drawing, and RPing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:36 pm

What to call me
Murky

I found this Guild in the Directory.

Why I Joined
I want to start rping again and everyone here seemed so neat heart

Gaian Age
Nearly a year. I've been on a long break and my old account is no longer active. I had left because hacking was a big deal back then. (Like 8 years ago.)

I enjoy doing romance even though I mostly end up playing Males. 1x1's, maybe a group.

About me
I enjoy reading and writing. I love/adore Destiny (The Video Game). I'm getting more into games now and I'm writing a bit more with each day. I don't plan to do books or anything. I'm a bit shy, but I love to talk to friends.

Murky_Quartz

Fallen Hunter

12,065 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

MyNameIsNohbodie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:46 am

What to call me
My username is MyNameIsNohbodie, but you can call me M

I saw this guild on someone's profile, and wanted to try it out.

Why I Joined
I want to explore a character for a story I'm writing, and my friend recommended RPing as them to help. I did RP with them for a while, but I feel like it would be more interesting to interact characters I don't know. If you want a link to the story description, let me know and I will PM it to you : ]

Gaian Age
I was on Gaia for a few years, but that was two-ish years ago, and I forgot that account. This account is about 3 weeks old

I've only ever done 1x1, but am open to more than that. I'm not familiar with the terminology, but according to wikipedia I prefer 'story' type of writing

About me
I really like music, video games, books, and sharks. I like pretty much every genre of music, primarily sci-fi and fantasy for books, and story-driven videogames. Personality wise, I'm quite cheerful and easy-going.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:48 am

What to call me Angelic_Violent_Star. Star for short, people.

Advertising I suppose

Why I Joined
Role-playing purposes and try to have fun

Gaian Age
910 days. Atleast in this account.

I believe story writing. I just want to get better.

About me
I Like music ,video games, comic books, Manga and martial arts. I read a little bit of everything and spend most of my time either training or a work. But when I get home I like to write and read. Any more questions feel free to ask.

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

mrsizdisme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:58 pm
What to call me
Yesenia

In search for a good RP I stumbled across this Guild.

Why I Joined
I miss story writing and RP

Gaian Age
I'm a baby in this account. I couldnt remember my old email crying

Story writing

About me
I believe one can learn something new every day and that is my life's quest.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:17 pm
What to call me
Berto
No one.
Why I Joined
Because RPing is awesome and i need rp in my gaia life
Gaian Age
1000 somthing days lol
Group RPs. romance RPs, and fantasy RPs

About me
I'm average joe who likes, anime, drawing, and RPing.
sweatdrop  

berto_suave_

Distinct Raider

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Flora-Terran

Fashionable Wolf

6,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:57 pm

What to call me Flora or Flo

Who or What lead you to this guild Evaline Rose

Why I Joined for friends and to roleplay

Gaian Age 2571 days

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's Fantasy, Romance, Semi-Lit, Futuristic, Historical, 1x1, and group

About me I am a very shy person, but when you get to know me you will find out that i am kind of silly and out there. That can usually be seen in my roleplays, but I can do some serious one I will just giggle to myself. I will usually roleplay as a fairy that is either in the medevial era or cyberpunk, but is open to try new things.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:56 pm
What to call me : Shinu

What led me to this guild: found it in the directory

Why i Joined: always looking for more Rp's and thought itd be a fun way to meet people for them

Gaian age: 2345 days

Favorite types of Role-Plays : Adventure, Fantasy , 1x1 , Sci-fi , pretty much anything that sounds fun

About me: im a student going for a degree in engineering ^^ and this helps me stay awake while i am doing work but its always been something i have enjoyed i try to reply to any ongoing role-plays at my earliest convenience but there are often times that i simply can't get on to check it though  

Shinu_Ryuu

His Maiden

Timid Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:21 pm
What to call me
Sugar or Pea.

Just looking around the guild directory.

Why I Joined
Trying to get back into roleplaying, I have been on a hiatus for several years.

Gaian Age
A little over 8 years on my first account, though I don't use it anymore.

Preferably 1x1, but I'm open to trying new things. Medieval, fantasy are my preferred genres(?), however I don't have any objections to anything else, besides horror, because I'm a baby and everything scary freaks the pea's out of me.

About me
I'm fairly quiet, enjoy reading, discussions, music and games.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:48 pm

What to call me
Bass will do.

I found this place just looking around for new guilds to join awhile back. Been off for awhile.

Why I Joined
Wanted to meet other likeminded people who enjoy RP's

Gaian Age
I believe almost 8 years now

School based, Super hero, and mecha

About me
Aside from Rp's, I love watching anime/reading manga, with mecha being my favorite genre. I also play roughly 5 musical instruments and loving playing bands (mainly symphonic and jazz). I love video games and its what my major in college is based on (computer science with an emphasis in game design), which on top of working full time, keeps me busy as a full time student. I'm incredibly busy between school, work, and trying to work out in between but I'm always up for joining a role play so don't be shy to ask!

Bass Phenom

Vampiress_Sashandra

Playful Prophet

8,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:13 am
What to call me Whatever your little heart desires wink
But if you can't think of any, feel free to call me either Sashandra, Sashy, Sashy, or Vampiress.
I'd prefer it if you refrained from calling me Sasha. Thank you
heart

Who or What lead you to this guild Ummm...I don't quite remember. Sorry >.<

Why I Joined I LOVE Roleplaying!

Gaian Age 1126

Predicted Favorite Type of Rp's I don't mind 1x1 although I do prefer Group Roleplays.
My favourite Genres: Romance, Fantasy, some School-based, Mystery and...that's all I can think of right now. I've never done Yaoi, Yuri or Master x Slave.

About me Well. My Username is: Vampiress_Sashandra.
I used the title 'Vampiress' because I was obsessed with Vampires when I first made my Gaia account. I suppose 'obsessed' would be the wrong word to use....Intrigued? ...Or interested in? Maybe...Hmmm...Anyway. Sashandra I found in a favourite book of mine, and loved it immensely!
My birthplace -and current residency- is Australia!
heart

I look forward to RPing with you all ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:56 am
What to call me
BG or BajanGirl

Looking for an RP Guild

Why I Joined
Looking to Role Play =]

Gaian Age
just under 6 years

i like almost any kind of roleplay genre and i prefer 1 on 1 roles plays with multi characters

About me
IRL i am 22 years old and mom of a beautiful baby boy. ive been on gaia since i was 14 although this account is only 6 years old i love roleplaying and getting into a character and story. other then that ill see you in the roleplay!

bajanGirl822

Taken Wife

5,300 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100

oOBrightShadowsOo

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:39 pm

What to call me
Lexi

Left gaia for a while then came back! Wanted to get back into role playing ^^

Why I Joined
I have a lot of memories with people through role playing! I enjoy it a lot and I love to write which is a plus ^-^

Gaian Age
I have been a member since 2011 but left for about a year

1x1, romance, fantasy, anything fun!

About me
I love to meet new people! So please feel free to hit me up at anytime (: I am currently in college(not sure for what yet) and I sing and play piano. I want to work with animals and maybe travel the world doing so!

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff