Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image

Shadow gave a silent smirk as he look at Nyx straight in the eye for a moment as he covers her with a blanket. "I see. Thanks old man", Shadow thought. "Im gonna go for a short walk with Cross. You look after your sister and the others until we get back", Shadow spoke casually seeing that he looked as if he wanted to spend a little quality guy time with Cross. Slowly, he stroked Marie's hair, then Luna's, and then he gently pats Nyx. Shadow isnt usually the type to show much social skin contact, but he must have his reasons. He walks toward the door and stops to look at Tori. "Look after Fate while were gone. And behave yourself", Shadow spoke like a big brother, which is another surprising quality he had shown. He walks out the door and disappears into thin air in the shadows of the cold wind.

"Is it time?",Shadow asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:44 pm
Fate opened a eye and looked up at the others.

"There leaving to stop whoever this Vincent guy his. They don't want anyone else to go with them and much less they think that a wolf's ears wouldn't pick up on all the whispering."Fate yawned and he slowly got up.

"I'll honor there decision don't get me wrong..but it still isn't right."Fate spat on the floor.

"You guys should go after them."he said gently.

The power of the dark matter began to stop swirling and seemingly going within itself. The explosion of matter shook the earth below and the new version of Vincent walked out of the hexus that was now swirling around the tower.

Vincent's New Form: User Image

Cross eyes opened and he looked back at Shadow with a sigh.

"His tower's defenses will be a lot stronger this time..and Vincent will be waiting for both of us this time."He said softly and he looked into the air.

"We have a lot of work to do Shadow."he said softly and then he sighed and looked at the tower that was now easy to see because of the hexus on it.

"And so begins..the end."Cross said softly as he began walking down the street. His wings beginning to lift him up into the air.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:55 pm
Tori arched a brow at Shadow since it was the first time he had talked to her like that. She huffed slightly as she felt sort of like a kid when he told her what to do but she respected his wishes and nodded. Although part of her wanted to just ignore him and follow along anyway. Nyx looked confused when Shadow patted her head and she watched as he walked out the door. She then turned to Fate and grinned. "Well of course I'm going after them! And so is Luna! Whether she's conscious or not!" she said as she set the blanket on the couch and picked up Luna. She ran out the door carrying her sister and whistled to get the boys' attention. "You can just forget about leaving us behind because we're coming! I don't care what you have to say, you won't change my mind." she called out as she ran to catch up. Her eyes spotted the tower up ahead and she sighed. "We've been by your side for this long, only seems right we're with ya when it ends too." she said softly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:10 pm
Vincent lifted a hand and the dark ball that formed sucked up all the souls through the lower parts of the tower within a couple of minutes. He then threw the ball into the air and opened his mouth..swallowing it. Zero's eyes narrowed at this and Vincent turned toward him.

"Don't worry brother..Jackle and his brother aren't here. They've been released from my services."he said softly.

Cross laughed lightly when he heard Nyx and he flew lower to take Luna from her.

"Your going to take her to?"He asked softly and then he whistled loudly in Luna's ear to wake her up.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image

"I can heard them calling us. Looks like they have the same thing in mind.", said Shadow as he crosses his arms looking up at the tower from down the streets as the dark atmosphere encircles the top. Suddenly, Nyx appeared behind them demanding she'd go with them. "So persistent.....fine", Shadow sighes as if he didnt care. Yet truthfully, he was worried sick for them both deep down. He walks down the street toward the tower without hesitation.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:18 pm
Nyx smiled at Shadow and winked. "Don't you worry about us lover boy. Just keep your mind focused on what's important here!" she said with a giggle before looking up at Cross. She put her hands on her hips and nodded with a grin. "Well of course I'm taking her! She's my sister after all and if I left her all alone back there, she'd just wander around until she found me again. Might as well save her the trouble." she explained while laughing as Luna jolted awake. "Dammit! Did you really have to do that?" she shouted as she rubbed her ear and looked around. She sighed and gritted her teeth. "Someone tell me what's going on and could you put me down?! I can walk just fine, thank you." she said with a huff as she looked up at Cross. "Welcome back grumpy Luna!" shouted her sister happily which only made her groan in annoyance.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:13 pm
Criss laughed lightly and wrapped both arms around Luna as he kept rising.

"Sorry..but we got to fly."he said softly. He chuckled and he looked over at Shadow.

"You can carry Nyx?"he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image

Shadow's ears became irritated from the sound of Luna's complaining again, yet he remained silent as a little mouse. He stares at her and Nyx bickering one another again with a strange sudden feeling deep down. It was almost a feeling of something fading away. As if something suck him to render him discouraged. Was it a sudden sorrow of a feeling that this might be the last tome he would get to see them like this?

Meanwhile, a satellite cam records the group from above the dark heavens as it traces back miles away from were the party stood. "My my, what an interesting bunch he's grouped with. I didnt think he'd still be social after all these years", smirked Vertigo as he tilted his glasses. "Sir, why are you so calm? Prophecy has been unleashed and Vincent has his power now.", one of his underlings complained to him shivering with silent irritation. "Oh please calm yourself. Prophecy has been long dead for years and all Vincent is doing is following daddy's footsteps. This was foresighted foe quite sometime now, so let the poor fool play his little game. Although, I must give him credit. He's going to give us a good show. And besides, we knew this day would come.", he chatters with classy ease and arrogance as his sinister smirk stretches across his face. "And besides, this is required for Eclipse's development. He was bound to meet his first creator sooner or later. And just meeting him is all that will that will grant him the path to his next phase. And this will flush out more of our little toys that went into hiding.....isnt that right old friend?', he smirks at Cael

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:58 am
Cael popped his neck from slight annoyance as he looked at Vertigo. Cael looked outside of there walls and to the top of the tower with his arms wrapped behind his back.

"Vincent has planned this well Vertigo..don't just shrug the poor boy off. His smarter then his father..his planning his own death as we speak."Cael chuckled and he lifted a hand smashing the glass of the window..matter collecting around the glass and each slowly forming creatures made of matter..glass coming out of there claws and mouths. Cael lifted a hand and all the creatures jumped out the window..running in a line straight toward the tower.

"This will be quite the scene to see Vertigo. So I want all the world to see it if you wouldn't mind."he said softly. Cael looked over at Vertigo with a shrug.

"They need to see just how strong their government can be."he said laughing.

Vincent's eyes opened and suddenly the satelitte looking over Shadow was interupted. A song playing over it as it went into pure static. His figure turned to Zero and he nodded.

"Ready when you are brother."He said softly.

Zero nodded back.

"Let's go kick some government a**."He said smiling and then the two bolted into the air. Heading straight for town.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DTLcR5awn0

Cross chuckled at Shadow's pause and he burst into the air and dropped down on one of the roofs. He saw creatures filling the streets so his hand slowly pulled out his new blade. He chuckled lightly and looked over at Luna.

"Stop complaining..your my friend and you know you can trust me."He said softly and his eyes narrowed as a creature jumped up his teeth extending for Cross. He lifted his blade in a blink of an eye and the explosion shook the building foundation as the creature crashed into the one next to them.

"If were going out..let's go out as a team."He said softly.

A building for the cops crumbled down as a figure bursted through it. This was Vincent in his new glory. Zero bursted straight through the lab were Cael and Vertigo now sat. Vincent came into the air to see Cross and his group. He nodded to Cross..to recieve a nod back from his brother. They finally understood one another.

"This is the end."They both muttered so nobody else could hear and then Vincent chuckled and he dispersed in a blink of an eye. A whole row of buiding''s collapsing to the group's right.

Cael's face changed into a face of humor as the building began to tilt over and the music began to die. He withdrew his blade and it exploded in matter. He grinned wildly and looked over at Vertigo.

"And the fun begins."He said softly and he dropped through the window into his creatures below.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:31 am
Luna sighed and nodded before she saw the creature. She watched as Cross took the beast down with ease and she looked up at him as she heard what he said. "Fine, but could you at least stop talking like this is the end? Even if it really is..." she said quietly and then turned to see Vincent in his new form. She couldn't help but cringe and her gaze shifted as the buildings began to collapse when he disappeared. Nyx watched as the buildings fell one by one and turned to Shadow. "Hey, I said not to worry didn't I?" she said softly as she smiled. "You need to focus. Now's not exactly a good time to be distracted because one wrong move might be your last." she said as she poked his forehead. Tori sat restlessly as her paranoia was starting to eat away at her. She took a deep breath while staring up at the ceiling as she tried her best to clear her mind.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:48 am
Cross starred at Luna with restless eyes.

"There's a reason why I wanted to do this alone."he said softly poking her on the forehead.

The creatures began to seperate as the local troops and cops began fighting out of the streets..though they don't really stand a chance against these vile creatures. Several of the cops fell down to there sharp claws as the main officer was inside trying to call in a SWAT team.

Cross sighed looking down the streets.

"They won't hold thouse creatures for very long.."he sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

(I decided to change the swords. Dont worry they wont affect any big outcome)

Shadow watches as the abominable being began their rampage across the town. Before even a moment's notice, corpses immediately began to pile up and the blood fest only began to dye the black coal concrete into dark red. For Shadow, this was just another day of carnage in his life. "Well now, it look like our host was kind enough to give us an appetizer before the main course", he smirked at the beastly mutants as he cocks his riot shotgun and draws out Merciless, his long thin waved black light sword. This sword was retrieved by the factory he blew up. It was meant to be the weapon for a speed type experiment called Project Serpent. Slowly, Shadow inhales as the dark matter began to encircle his throat. All at once, to comes out in a sonic wave blasting the windows at the street light as it intimidation roar provokes the creatures. Once Shadow got their full attention, he licks his lips and slowly approach with his steps echoing through the streets. "Show time", he whispers.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:38 pm
The creature that Cross sent through the building suddenly came out. Two more following it. Cross's eyes caught this and he looked down at Shadow.

"Careful! There dangerous in groups!"he growled in warning.

Radagast came from the alley in front of Shadow lifting his hand and the earth shook as green matter shot out from under the ground. He caught a group of these creatures who hissed and howled with there discomfort.

"Good to finally meet you boy."He said softly.

Blaze stood on top of the building across from Shadow's group. His sword drawn as he saw Vincent across from him. Vincent elbowed one guard across the nose and cut the guard's head off. Vincent lifted his head and a ball formed over his mouth. He sent it spiraling forward causing a huge explosion that sent pieces of the road flying everywhere in huge chunks.

"Stop Vincent.."Blaze called out.

Vincent looked up with a chuckle.

"I have to do this..and you know that."he said softly and Blaze shook his head before jumping across to where Vincent stood. The two's blades connected and sent sparks flying. Vincent kicked Blaze backward and he shook his head in disappointment.

"I was hoping to let them meet you all."he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image

Shadow was off guard for a moment when another mysterious person appeared out of no where taking down his prey on sight with some sort of green matter. "This guy....where the hell did he come from?", Shadow thought as he look at him. For some reason he could feel something nostalgic about him yet his mind was completely out of reach of the awareness he has toward this mysterious man. Suddenly, more creature began to show. A wave bigger and more terrifying as he could hear Vincents roaring might and the chunks of road flying by."He's close...", Shadow thought as the concern toward the mysterious person drew away as he sprints toward the hulking brutes. On his back, he takes out a wide claymore with the name Vendetta engraved on its blade. A bit on the short side, the blade had a large blunt tip for bulldozing bigger enemies.

One of the tentacled faced brutes attempt to wipe him with it tentacles, but Shadow swipes with merciless, cutting off the arm attached and growls loudly leap up to its head and slamming its face into through its skull with Vendetta. He leaps off its falling body toward another beast with horns landing his steel toe straight into its eye and spins sideways swinging both blades. Merciless was at the bottom to cut off the head while Vendetta was he bat for an epic home run as the head of the horned beast flew spinning toward another beast with the blood of its mutilated head splashing across the streets and plowing through its stomach like an aerial drill. The blood falls from its mouth like falling thunders of red as its entrails gush out of its falling body.

"You guys maybe strong when your in groups. But that makes my kills only more messy", Shadow grins in a psychotic smirk.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games