Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:44 pm
(Just woke up from a ridiculous nightmare...gonna go ahead and post now.)

"Eh, you people are giving me a headache...something I haven't had in decades." Thomas groaned with slight anger at the uncooperativeness of America's greatest Owl team. "The hell is with you guys? Take off your sunshades and look for a minute. If Roulin and Noel's little band of Owls come surging into New York, then that opens a window for us. We don't need to plan, we don't need to contemplate. What we need to do is wait until they get into NY. Once they're in, we come in behind them from either the land, air or preferrably the ocean. Infiltration won't work because we don't have anyone that we can send that they do not know."

Thomas released a dark clouded sigh and like a machine, went back to work with planning. "Oh geez. Lucien's gonna kill that kid one day. Now, if we're going to do a team break-off, let's not do it until we have to alright? Once again, just give Roulin's team time to go and and ******** up. Does that sound good to you all?"

(From where Thomas starts talking about Roulin's team going in before them is where I stopped catching up on what's been going on.)

~~~

"I'll do what I can Anya!" Roulin waved over his shoulder at the Poison Owl and kept his eyes on his opponent. If he was going to get anywhere near Anderson's power again, he'd need to land at least ten punch or grab him and hold him. He'd need his ability to stretch once more for this. "Slow? Never! Can't sit still in a fight unless you want to die!" Roulin drew one fist back causing the other to fly foward with no charge up. He purposefully missed Anderson with the first five strikes, but once he was started up, his arms were blurring as they released fast long ranged punches from a distance. Roulin would need to get above Anderson now if he wanted to aim a storm of punches down upon him, but this was efficient enough.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:57 pm
Cecilia held her own quite well against Nikolai during the hand to hand combat session. However, she was glad when they moved to the weapons segment of the sparring session. Her weapon was ranged, which she was very proficient and skilled in. Her movements were very fluid and graceful, yet quick too. A lot of the time, her chain whip was merely a blur as it moved along with her. This was where she ruled. A while later, the ranged session began and Cecilia was able to use her abilities. She would avoid using the gravity portion of her abilities for she knew how much energy that took and she did not want to use them unless she absolutely had to. Imbuing her chain whip with a powerful cosmic energy, she leaped into the air and brought her weapon down upon Nikolai in order to wrap around him so that she could aim a cosmic energy blast towards him. She had lowered the strength of the energy blast in order to make sure that he would still be standing, if it managed to hit him.

Bailey opened her mouth to speak, but was soon greeted by Daryle breaking out into a rendition of Be Our Guest from the Classic Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast. Bailey looked at him with an arched eyebrow. "Great," she muttered. "Now I'm never going to get that song out of my head." She looked down at the napkin that Daryle had tied around her neck while he was in his showtune state before looking down at the food. They wouldn't poison her, would they? Of course they wouldn't. If they wanted to kill her, they could've done so while she was still in the streets of Paris. She took a small bite. Her tastebuds seemed to awaken and do a small tango. It had been so long since Bailey had had a good meal. "Um...I'm sorry for what I did. I really didn't mean to cause so much trouble."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:31 pm
"You have nothing to be sorry for." Luca said as he walked towards their finally awake guest. He looked at her and smiled a little. "Glad to see you're awake. Feeling better?" He asked. He had left the UNS meeting, he knew he wasn't needed at it, Lucien had Sibal to protect him. He looked at the others that had helped their newly awaken friend all this time. "Thanks for watching her. I bet this one was a handful." He said in a joking matter. He looked her over once. "Hard to think someone as pretty as you caused that kind of trouble. You're definately an original one." He said with a small laugh. Luca raised his false arm up and ran his metallic fingers through his silver hair. He sighed and said. "Sorry for the abrupt appearance but that meeting was beginning to choke the life out of me. I'm not one for big formal meetings, I'm just a man for hire not a politician."  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:56 pm
A new unfamiliar voice touched Bailey's ears. She looked up from her plate of food to see another young man. His hair was silver and he was rather fit from what she could see. But her eyes fell upon his metallic arm. A light pink tinge lightly painted her cheeks when he commented that she was pretty. Why, oh why did Bailey have to be so shy around the opposite sex? "You're not so bad looking yourself," she said in a flirtatious tone of voice. However, her heart was pounding rapidly the entire time she spoke in the unfamiliar tone. This was something that she was not used to doing, but perhaps it would raise her self esteem around young men. "I haven't been able to control these damn vectors since I was a small child," she said. "Until I'm able to gain some control over them, I doubt I'll be that much help to you all unless you want another massacre just like the one before, or even worse." She spoke coldly, but she also spoke honestly as well. She did not want to put more innocent lives in danger.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:11 pm
"That's rather bold." He said with a laugh. He watched her eyes peer towards his mechanical arm. "It's not as bad as you think. It's what happens when you don't take your job seriously." He said as he looked at him. He then lowered his arm and returned to the conversation. "You need focus, control. That's all." He said as he walked over. He looked at the others, they were good hyper people, just what someone who was shy and reclusive needed. "You couldn't have been found by a nicer bunch, these guys are some of the kindest people we've got. A little odd but nice nonetheless." He smiled and returned his focus towards Bailey. "Just relax nothing ever came of stressing over what people cannot control. Just relax your powers will come to you. I know I had a hard time getting a hold of my electromagnetism. Shocking the neighboors sticking the fridge to the sink you name it, I was a regular problem starter." He smiled at the memories, they were fond memories, some of the few he had in his line of work. He didn't want to talk about his other power it was rather uncomfortable for him to talk about the fiasco the power was at first.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:53 pm
"Are you suggesting that we wait and waste even more of the time you and Lucien agree that we don't have?" Johan asked simply to Thomas. Even though he was the official leader of the UNS above Lucien, Johan had his suspicions that Tom had too much invested in everything to get too involved in this right now.

Not allowing Thomas to respond to that, Johan returned his attention to Lucien and the kid's ideas for their plan. "Good. So we have Myself, Luca, and Armand for the 'support' group. Either you or Will will be joining us later. Everyone except Itachi will be going for crowd control. Itachi will take hydros and pyros with him. Is that it?"

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:04 pm
"Unless there are any other objections no that is it. Unless Itachi want's assisstance, then we can have Amaya go with him, with her electric powers she will be able to evaporate some of the water, but they will have to be careful." He siad as he looked at Johan. "Aside from that I think everything else is good." He returned his focus to the snapping Thomas, he found it funny that the second they began to agree on something he interupted. "Thomas you can relax, we've got our plan. Now as you so blatantly pointed out we just need to wait for Roulin and the others to get to New York and begin their assault. While we're waiting I will arrange other preparations, I have contacts in New York and along the East Coast I want to see how the situation is going. If no one has any objections to the plan then I will be leaving shortly."  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:37 pm
Thomas held his hands up and leaned away from the two planners Lucien and Johan. He looked over silently at Will, then back at then two team leaders. It had appered that the both of them were sat on the back burner for now. The change in cooperation though did bring a smile to Thomas's lips. "Well, it looks we have ourselves a deal then huh? Thank goodness. Argue more than my aunt and mother back home." The dark owl stood and stretched working out the stress of the past few minutes and began to walk to the outside to tell people it was safe to reenter. Looking back over his shoulder though, he added, "We should take Vincent. Let the kid get a feel for a bit of field work you know? Give his lazy a** something to do other than play vidya games all day."

~~~

"Yes, fighting is a pain. Kinda want to minimize the amount of it we'll have to do." Che said to L before taking a seat on a dusty old chair. It had cushion, so his plop upon wasn't all that bad. "Whatever plan we come up with, we need to do tomorrow. The last thing I want to do is sit in this city for too long you know. Alright you guys, what do you have? Ideas? Concerns?"

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:53 pm
As Luca spoke, Bailey focused on her meal not saying a word. Not because she was rude, but because her mouth was full the entire time. She managed to clean everything off of her plate before pushing it away from her to indicate that she couldn't eat anymore. Finally, she spoke. "I know I shouldn't worry so much, but when I'm steadily killing innocents, and will most likely put my teammates in danger, then there is quite a bit to worry about. In fact, I'm sure that if I were to leave this room, my powers would go completely out of control again. You're only safe with me while we're in here." She took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling. "I can feel them, my vectors. They're angry. They do not like being confined within me." She directed her gaze towards the three that were in the room with her. "If I was in control, do you think I would have killed all of those people? I'm no murderer, yet because of these...things within me...I am seen as such."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:54 pm
((UNS - Armand,Will, Amaya))

Armand had sang along with Daryle once the blonde began singing. The red head was not a music virtuoso, but he could manage. He smiled as Bailey took the first bite. The Frenchman was skilled with the culinary arts, and that was an understatement. Then, Luca walked out of nowhere and entered the room. The scientist almost raised an eyebrow because he didn't realize Luca had ninja followed them to this particular UNS building and into this particular room. Maybe the floating food and unmanned meal cart had been a giveaway. Maybe. "Ah, hi, Luca! Not watching her just for you to hit on her!" he joked. "Luca's right. Don't apologize. Put the past behind you." He nodded. "Well, the more the merrier!" The Prankster Owl motioned to the food available. There was more than enough for all of them because Armand had made several dishes to divvy up the variety. Luca and Bailey seemed to potentially have the hots for each other, but Armand had intruded anyway. Since they were on the topic, they might as well start and get down to the source of the problem. He chuckled. "As for me, things just randomly fell on people...... and people randomly got caked...." he appeared to look innocent for a moment, and then smiled. "Well, when did the vectors first appear?" It seemed the vectors were those nearly invisible arm things that had been the culprits of the attack earlier. Understanding the ability and its beginnings would help in the study and solution.

--------------
Amaya smiled and let go of Vincent. "You pick what we make," she said with a soft smile. She and Vincent had gotten better at baking, but they still did come up with horrible concoctions sometimes. However, it seemed a certain Daryle Saxton had exceeded them in being the worse bakers in the universe. She looked up as she heard her name mentioned. She didn't understand the whole plan, but she nodded as she looked toward Itachi. She could help Itachi if it was needed. Then, she could protect him too.

Will had his opinions of the plan, but he didn't really care about the planning situation, so he didn't bother voicing his suggestions. He met Thomas's eyes with his own. There was a half bored half amused look in his eyes, and it was accompanied as usual with a smirk. Johan and Lucien could mention Will all they wanted to. It was a plan. Plans did not always go according to plan. That's why they were plans. And Will didn't care. He was in no mood to play a part in the plan. He didn't feel like it. The Satan Owl's eyes followed Thomas's back as the Death Owl left the room to tell others it was fine to reenter the room. He took a seat and leaned back, seemingly without a care in the world. Well, well, Noel... perhaps, I'll see you again. Che's son in the Fallen Phoenix's hands, hmm? Old news. Raven, don't disappoint me.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:49 pm
Demios was glad to have moved on from one fighting method to another. He watched as she launched an attack at him and raised his hands causing a purple glow "Revertum!" He said loudly. This reverted part of the attack however, he was still struck by another part of it. He was sent flying back from impact, but quickly stood up "I call forth the power of Mars" He chanted his body glowing with a red aura and then held his hands like he was holding a bow and arrow "Flame Sniper!" he finished as he let go of the arrow and several arrows made of fire launched at Amara. "So are you ready to face my magic" he asked her with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:50 pm
Noel looked at Erin as she was hit with her attack, that actually hurt, Noel thought to herself for the moment. "Good" she replied as she began to close her eyes, stones were being made around them and the mountain was adding to itself. Noel was changing the battle scenery to try and throw Erin off. She held her hands on the ground as she twisted her hand sending static charges into the ground. She then lept into the air as the she shot upwards electric post. As if cued on demand lightning began to strike the ground, in charged places advancing towards Erin, she would have to think quickly to avoid.

Amara looked at Demios. She didn't want to use her abilities, she was scared. AS he launched his attacks at her , she ducked out the way laying on the ground. She had to think. She would use her telepathy to her advantage. She began to shut of the censory part of Demios' brain to register him seeing her. Basically she wouldn't allow him to think that he could see her. With this she coated her arms in psychic energy as she flew towards him, unblocking his senses just seconds before she was inches in his face.

Vincent looked at Anya. "Okay" he simply said. He did like to bake with her but he was now rapped up in the game once again, awaiting to see what they had came up with. He didn't care...at least that's what he was trying to give off to them.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:04 am
Jaylin LaQuiel

As the sparring session upon and around the mountain continued, things had began to get fired up, at least for Jaylin it was. The sessions progressed rather quickly as they went from hand to hand combat to using weaponry which in doing so Jaylin revealed his Owl ability by calling forth a pair of gauntlets and greaves in which he intended to use in the weapons portion of the spar. Elle had been doing well to last as long as she was though he wasn't trying to put her out of commission in the least, at least not yet for this was all about learning. When the powers came into play Jaylin was wondering what the woman's ability was and just the thought was enough to get him pumped, he continued to hop back and forth lightly on his toes as he awaited for the spar to continue and though she now new of his main ability this didn't mean anything for it was more than she could understand, not to mention she knew not of the things he held for this pocket dimension was limitless. "Are you ready to continue Elle?" He asked the woman in wait and observing her to learn everything that he could about her and her fighting style. His visor was analyzing everything go on in the area so though he was not paying direct attention his visor scanned the area with a feature simply known as Recon, It consists of an invisible 360 degree field. Inside this field, the system gathers data from the surroundings and the opponent, streaming the data gathered directly to the user and displaying it on the bottom of the HUD. This feature analyzes various aspects of the opponent like attack habits and movements, giving the user suggestions on how to take out the opponent without the use of excessive force, though in this case to gather information about his teammates.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:29 am
Kojiro looked at him and nodded with a small bit of relief,"...I hope so..." he murmured, as Nat got worked up about fighting Kojiro gave him almost a surprised, if not startled look from the sudden fighting words, Kojiro then almost absentmindedly put his hfist into the air as well,"...H-Hai!" he stuttered dimly. Kojiro still had a somewhat oblivious look in his eyes as he looked past his ruffled hair and stared at Nat,"...Our Chosen paths..." he repeated absentmindedly. He remembered he had heard that somewhere, during the fight in the Sancuary, a image flashed in his mind, he was beaten down and facing off with Those OWLs...Thomas and The other one...the Satan OWLs, that one...he said,

"You are not a demon, but you will be if you can't control yourself, and then, you really will be a curse to society. Choose your path"

Kojiro remembered the fight in Japan soon after, and the blood he spilled."What path did I choose?" he wondered, as he mentioned Raven he sighed,"...I wonder where she went...do you think she would like a sandwich and some of these....crisps too?" he asked curiously, with some concern,"...Maybe we should make her get some sleep too...we don't want her over exhausting herself too..." he insisted.

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:02 am
Luna Kosane
Cecilia held her own quite well against Nikolai during the hand to hand combat session. However, she was glad when they moved to the weapons segment of the sparring session. Her weapon was ranged, which she was very proficient and skilled in. Her movements were very fluid and graceful, yet quick too. A lot of the time, her chain whip was merely a blur as it moved along with her. This was where she ruled. A while later, the ranged session began and Cecilia was able to use her abilities. She would avoid using the gravity portion of her abilities for she knew how much energy that took and she did not want to use them unless she absolutely had to. Imbuing her chain whip with a powerful cosmic energy, she leaped into the air and brought her weapon down upon Nikolai in order to wrap around him so that she could aim a cosmic energy blast towards him. She had lowered the strength of the energy blast in order to make sure that he would still be standing, if it managed to hit him.

(( Once again, sorry for taking forever Luna. sweatdrop ))

Nikolai had to admit, Cecilia held her own quite well in melee combat, then again, it was his first time practicing fighting in six months. Nikolai was interested in seeing how Cecilia fought with her weapon. Since Nikolai used a collapsible scythe, which was not ranged, he was mostly on the defensive against her chain whip. Nikolai was grateful when they switched to being allowed to use their powers, although it seemed that Roulin and Anderson hadn't gotten the message that they weren't supposed to be using their powers until Noel said so. Nikolai could use his shadow powers at any range, he could have trapped Cecilia in her own shadow bubble if he wanted, but it was a sparring match, so it wouldn't do him any good to do that. When Cecilia attacked him with her chain whip again, Nikolai could see she had charged it with some of her powers. He smiled and sank into his shadow, avoiding Cecilia's attack and countering with his own. A huge fist made of shadow came up out of Nikolai's shadow, attempting to punch Cecilia away.  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games