Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:25 pm
"Good," Kim grunted in reply, somewhat happy to hear they wouldn't be riding in the same vehicle. God help her if they had to sit next to each other..

As Marie tried to make some amends, Kim only grunted. "Betrayal hurts, doesn't it?"

"Alright," Ben gave a little salute to Azm with his fore and middle finger before he entered the room the girls were in.
"Okay, let's get you out of here, ma'am." He sighed, grabbing the stretcher and moving it closer to Kim. "Don't think Azm wants to spend the night here." He joked lightly as he couldn't shake the feeling of tension in the room, gently helping Kim as she crawled onto the stretcher.

"Nothing too bad," Lucy sighed, glancing at Azm before returning her attention to Nurixin's head, which had been cracked open. "Technically, she's alive. Her processor just bit the bullet, literally." She turned to her kit, digging through for a while before she pulled out a part similar to what Nurixin had installed. "Easy enough fix. She's pretty freaking lucky.
"How's our other gal doing? Couldn't help but hear lots of yelling and arguing." She asked as she began to work on repairing Nurixin.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:34 pm
Azm returned the salute as Ben ran off. "Sure hope he doesn't do that in combat situations..."

Azm looked over her shoulder, getting a good look inside, and gave a sigh of relief. "alright... that's good. Kim's alive but she's beat up pretty bad. The sooner we can get out of here the better."

"Sure does," Marie grunted as she grabbed the other side of the stretcher as started to move her out of the room.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:43 pm
"That was to be expected." Lucy gave a light chuckle, trying to keep moods light. No one else seemed to be trying. "But she's alive, so hey." She shrugged, looking up as she saw Ben and Marie carrying Kim out. She rose an eyebrow at the damage, but shrugged and went back to Nurixin's head.

"She'll live. Once she stops being such a b***h to Marie." She chuckled again just as she finally removed Nurixin's processor.
"...Oh ******** my life..." She groaned, seeing there had been further damage in her head. "Why can't you guys get the easy injuries?" She growled, grabbing a flashlight from her kit and shining it around Nurixin's head.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:47 pm
Azm chuckled and nodded. "She'll get over it... just like I did," he replied. He frowned when he saw the damage she was talking about. "Oh boy... looks like we're going to be carrying her aren't we?"  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:56 pm
"Yeah..." Lucy sighed, lightly poking at Nurixin's damaged mother board with a screw driver.

"I usually like to have a clean and dust free atmosphere with gloves when working on this kind damage." She explained, putting Nurixin's head back together so she at least appeared normal. "I mean, I could do it, buuut..." She looked around the factory, which had been covered in enough dust that boot prints and movement were clearly printed, just as it would in light snow.

"The maid evidently ******** quit, so this isn't a place for head repairs." Lucy stood up, kit in hand. "Can you get her to the car yourself?"

"Sir," Azm walked around the corner, tucking away the satellite phone. "I've just confirmed with the president himself of our success. He's requested we take Kim straight to his base of operations. The final decision lays with you though where she goes."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:06 pm
Azm nodded and picked Nurixin up with one arm. "Not the first time I've had to carry her around..." he said. "You still got him on the phone?" Azm asked as Niles ran into the room.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:17 pm
"No, but you can call him directly. Just hit redial." Niles reached back for the phone, handing it to Azm as Lucy took her leave. "It'll go through without a hitch. Our number now has become top priority so you won't go through clearance bullshit like me."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:23 pm
"Excellent. Thank you Niles," he said as he took the phone. He hit redial as he walked to the SUV.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:30 pm
After the phone rang twice on Azm's end, the ringing was stopped and was followed by hold music for a brief moment, as the call was transferred.

"What? What is it?" Harland growled immediately. "What happened? Is Kim alright? Why are you calling back so soon?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:33 pm
"Sir. It's Azm. I suggest Kim go to a professional hospital, not a military bunker," he said as Harland answered.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:40 pm
"And what would hospital possibly have that I wouldn't already have here?" Harland asked curiously. "My doctors can be trusted to not leak information, unlike what happened last time she was at a hospital. And I need to see Kimberly after all that's happened. Niles told me of her condition and she could use her father right now."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:59 pm
"She doesn't want to go to the bunker sir," he said as he put Nurixin in the seat behind him. "And I'm not going to leave her side till she's at a hundred percent," he explained. "Court marshal me if you want but I'm taking her to a hospital cause that's what she wants to do. She's a grown woman," he said as he got into the driver's seat. "Would you like to talk to her? She's right behind me."

Marie was on her four wheeler, waiting for the SUV to start before she would start.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:03 pm
"She also wanted to run away. Look where that her." Harland argued.
"The bunker is more secure and it ensures that she won't be running off when no one is looking."

"...Is it me, or is he more pissy than usual?" Ben asked, waiting on the other four wheeler as he watched and listened to Azm.

Lucy sat rather awkwardly in the passenger seat, trying to look at everything but Azm.

"Is he talking to my dad?" Kim asked, looking at Niles who sat between her and Nurixin, and nodded in reply.
"Azm, gimme the phone." She groaned, holding her hand out for it.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:09 pm
"She only left my sight while I was swapping bodies and that won't be happening again for a long time," he replied nodding to Kim. "Here, just talk to her a bit," he said before handing off the phone. Once it was out of his hands he started up the SUV. Radio check. Ben I want you in front this time. Steady as she goes and keep your eyes open.

"Honestly... I think this is the first time he's actually had his 'real' emotions on since Kim was taken... also he's back in body guard mode now I think. It's good to see him actually feeling something for once," Marie replied before starting up her four wheeler.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:21 pm
"So he is more pissy." Ben chuckled as he turned on the four wheeler and moved up to take point. After he looked back to make sure everything looked sound, he started back towards the road.

"Thanks," Kim sighed as she took the phone.
"Dad? ...Yeah, I'm... I'm fine... Okay, I'm not fine physically, but I'm safe now... Yes, I'm sure." She gave another more disgusted sigh, rolling her eyes.
"Look, I wanna see you too but- ...No, it's got nothing to do with-- ...I really don't even wanna go to a hospital, I just-- ...I just wanna go home, Dad! ...No, your bunker isn't my home! ...Dad, I'm safe now! Seriously! Would you-- ...What does that have to do with anything?!"

"...Do they always argue?" Lucy asked, watching Kim through the rear view mirror.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games