Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:11 pm
Grigorii smiled softly. "She was the first person I ever loved. My first time. My first everything. And now, she's gone. I only hope I can protect the twins now."
The old woman grinned. "Anything in particular that you want?"
Adrian chuckled. "Amy, Myka could never be better than you. Sure, she's beautiful, but you? You're gorgeous. She's smart, but not close to you. She's nice, but your kindness and generosity excels all others. I love her very much, but nowhere near as much as I love you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:20 pm
"i understand.... and... i'll...help you protect them... if you want me to..." Drake murmured softly, letting out a tiny yawn.
"uhm... i could go for a sammich...." Xaene murmured, a tiny smile on his face as he looked at her.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:46 pm
"Thank you," he whispered, relaxing again. "I'm so tired."
In no time flat, Hattie had a sandwich on a plate, holding it out to him. "Just for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'If you say so.' Amy whispered, pecking his lips. 'I love you too.'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:05 pm
"yeah.... me... too" drake sighed, yawning the last word.
Xaene gave a smile and took the plate. "thank you" he hummed, quickly starting to eat it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:05 pm
"Now, my cousin has an audition tomorrow and I have to drive her, so let's get some sleep." He slipped out of the bed, slowly removing his t-shirt to reveal a lightly tanned, muscled chest and strong arms. His sword necklace hung in the hollow of his throat, held in place by a leather cord. His low-slung jeans revealed the Rider tattoo in plain sight. Adrian's red hair covered his eyes, now a dark red wine color. "What about you?"
"Good. Xaene, I'm adopting you and your brother as my honorary sons," she stated, staring him right in the eye.
"Good night, my love," he whispered, slowly drifting to sleep.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy nodded, standing and undressing as she observed Adrian's body. 'I like your necklace.' she said as she stripped down and slid back under the sheets. She looked at him some more. 'And your tattoo.. which I've never seen before.' she observed, tilting her head.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:19 pm
He shook his head. "You saw one the day me met. Remember? I gave you one as a promise to be your boyfriend for a day. It should be gone by now, but it'll come back once we are Bound." His jeans were soon on the floor next to his shirt, leaving him in blood red silk boxers. "As is the Rider way."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:40 pm
"u-uhm...okay..." xaene mumbled, looking over at Dominick after he'd taken a bite. "you okay? you've been...queit..." he murmured, lightly poking him as a small smile formed on his face.
"good night, dragotsennyĭ" drake murmured and drifted to sleep  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Oh yeah! I remember!' Amy exclaimed, looking under the sheets at her thigh. She frowned, seeing it had faded. 'So when we.. I don't know.. tie the knot, I'll get it back?' she asked, rubbing the spot that the tattoo had appeared.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:31 pm
Hattie left the room, going to the front to speak to the distraught Alexander who was being hugged by little Arwen. "What's the matter, child?"
The heir sighed. "I'm fine. Just thinking. Hattie's amazing, isn't she?"
"It should," he assured her, gently touching her hip. "Itlleven be the same size as mine."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:39 pm
Alex gave a tiny sniff as he rubbed his eyes, trying to stop crying. "i-i'm... just...worried about h-Hadrian...." he mumbled, hugging the little girl as he started to cry a bit more.
"she's somethign alright... but... i only think of one person as amazing." xaene murmured as he lightly kissed Dominick's cheek  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'It looks pretty.' Amy observed, looking back at Adrian's tattoo. She bit her lip when he touched her thigh, and smirked as she rolled on top of him, resting her head on his chest as one leg was on either side of his body. 'So, when will this ceremony thing go ahead?' she asked, lightly grinding against him.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:25 am
Dominick chuckled, gently kissing Xaene's forehead. "I love you."
"Oh, don't worry about that boy," she laughed, sitting next to Alex. "I raised him well. He should be back any minute now. Just hang tight and pe patient."
"Not long from now," he chuckled. "Once Dani gets here, things will go fairly quickly. The problem with Dani is she tends to be late to everything." Adrian lightly stroked her back , then frowned. "There is something you need to know, though. Augustus and Trayl have been lovers ever since the Riders were created. At some point in time, Dani and I will have to be Augustus and Trayl. If I say or do anything during that time, I want you to remember that I'm in love with you, I can't get along well with Trayl, and Dani already has a significant other."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:31 am
"i love you too." xaene hummed, hugging dominick tight.
Alexander sniffed and nodded his head, wiping his eyes as he looked at the woman. "o-okay..." he mumbled, still hugging Arwen.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games