Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:43 pm
She looked up at him, her eyes full of doubt. And when I turn twenty one? What then? You know what the will says. You'll receive ten million for your guidance from the company and then you won't be obligated to be my guardian anymore. You'll be allowed to leave me." Michaela's brown eyes filled with tears again, but she wouldn't let herself shed them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:49 pm
"Do you really think I would abandon my best friends' daughter for money?" Alcott said with a serious face. I'm not Jet.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:18 pm
"So you won't leave me?" she sniffled. "Even though I'm spoiled, and hard-headed, and difficult?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:57 pm
"Of course not. Without me you won't even know how to eat a Pop Tart right." Alcott chuckled as he backed up from the hug. "So cheer up, okay?" he smiled softly at her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:26 am
She tucked her hair behind her ear, smiling softly at him. "Thanks, Alcott. I don't know what I'd be doing without you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:00 am
"You'd be thinking that you're dying, that's what." he chuckled and ruffled her hair. He rose from the seat and took the guitar from her hands, strapping it to his back. "Go sleep, okay? I've got to take care of a few things first."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:18 am
She grabbed his wrist, fear in her eyes. "Can you at least wait until I'm asleep?" she whispered, laying down. But before he could even answer, she was fast asleep, her hand wrapped tightly around his wrist.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:43 am
Alcott gave her a soft look and was about to agree to her request when he noticed her fall asleep right then and there. He blinked in surprise before sighing and shaking his head. "How am I not surprised?" Careful not to wake her up, Alcott freed himself from her grasp and walked towards the door. As he clamped a hand on the doorknob, he took one last look at her, then stepped out.

The wind was strong, Alcott noted as he stepped onto the roof of the hospital. It was large, flat, spacious, a white circle at the center for an emergency helicopter to land in, but there was none right now. As the half-breed stepped towards the edge of the railing, he glared down at the cement all the way down. Only a few seconds of flight before the cold concrete would take its next victim.
"How did you find me?" Alcott finally spoke. The shadows stirred and a silhouette stepped out, the light showing her to be Harmana.
"Come on. News of a handsome guitarist being mobbed by all sorts of people? That was practically a dead giveaway." she smiled and crossed her arms, popping one hip out as she eyed her old slave up and down.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moments after Alcott left, Michaela sprang up upon hearing the door open again. A male nurse gave her tea, smiling from behind the mask. "Thanks," she muttered, drinking it. She then looked up, dropping the empty cup. Locking the door behind him was her cousin Alexander...with a syringe in his hand. "Alexander! You're supposed to be in-"
"I got myself out," he shrugged, walking over slowly. "You see, after I explained how my beautiful cousin's eyes needed to be made lifeless, they called me crazy."
"You are crazy!" she cried, shrinking back.
Now only steps away, he smirked. "So I let myself out. Now, Michaela, I want your blood. But killing you with this seems easier~"
Michaela's eyes filled with tears. "Alcott," she whimpered.
"The half-breed wont save you. Why would he want to? You're useless, stupid, and a plain whore. No one wants you, why should he?"
"Shut up!" she cried. "Alcott-"
"Doesn't love you, Michaela," he said plainly. "How does it feel knowing that the man you love will never want you?"
"Stop it!" she yelled, years streaming down her face.
"It's all over, Michaela," Alexander told her softly, getting ready to inject the poison into her IV. "I'll tell him you said goodbye."
Fear shined in Michaela's eyes as she tried her best to fight him, the tranquilizer from her tea making it hard to move. All she could do was cry and scream, but no one could hear her. "ALCOTT!!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:07 pm
As if he could hear her voice a few floors down, Alcott tensed up. "You sabotaged me, didn't you." he whispered to the woman that eyed him as if he were a tasty dish.
"You know me so well." Harmana beamed. Alcott hurried to the door, but his old mistress was cunning and strong. She instantly tackled him to the ground and pinned him down. "Now now, Alcott, let's not do this again!" she groaned as she straddled the man that looked more like the terrified boy he once was to her years ago. Her strength was unnatural, and as Alcott flailed against her, she jabbed her fingers in every pressure point needed to immobilize him with pain. His cry was music to her ears. "Just accept your fate, Al." Harmana whispered as she lowered her face to his, her hand lowering to his pants. "It'll be so much more easier. And at least I'm much better than that snotty brat of yours." she sneered the last part. The mistress forced a kiss on Alcott and sank her hand in his pants, relishing his whimpers for her to stop. He couldn't believe it. He had gotten so strong, used so much power, and yet he was completely useless when it came to her. He was nothing more than an older version of the little kid she saw last. Each time he tried to get her off or even tried to move away, she jammed her fingers into the pressure points or sent fists against his body, against the areas she knew he was weak against from years of torturing him.
"Stop..." Alcott cried weakly as she began positioning herself. "Stop... Don't.... Please!"
"Don't fight it." Harmana hissed and backhanded his face multiple times until he was silent. "Just think of it, as soon as this is over, that girl'll be dead and I'll be your master again!" she giggled in delight over all the things she'd do again.
Alcott, on the other hand, felt his tear-filled eyes widen in horror at her words. "What?" he gasped through his pain and fear. "What are you talking about?"
Another kiss was forced on him before the lips went to his neck. "I met an old friend of hers on my way here. We had a little... agreement. He kills that brat, and I get you all to myself." she grinned and looked over to see his expression.
It was pained and terrorized. "Michaela..." Alcott whispered in horror. "No.... Stop...." he said as he began clenching his fists. His pressure points were hit again, and though they hurt immensely, he began pushing past the pain. Alcott slowly got up, wincing when Harmana hit him, but ignored her. "I won't..." His wings unfolded. "LET YOU HURT HER!!" The half-breed shoved his old mistress off her, and as the surprised Harmana landed on her feet, she looked in horror to see the half-breed already out the door.

There were doctors and nurses hurrying to the room, but Alcott didn't pay much attention to them. He zoomed past them, leaving them in a daze over what they just saw, and forced his way through the door, wings out and all. His shirt was fully unbuttoned and flew past him, showing glorious muscles, and his pants were unzipped but showed only the olive boxers beneath. Despite the strange get-up he had on, the protective fury in his eyes and the outstretched wings behind him provided him with an intimidating look.
"Get away from her." he growled at the doctor-like man.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:50 pm
He scowled. "I thought Harmana was taking care of you."
Michaela whimpered, her eyes trained on Alcott.
"Alright, fine, I'll get away from her," he said, tossing the syringe into the trash can and smirking. "But I hope you remember something, Northwind. She's just a kid."
She still said nothing, her eyes never leaving Alcott. They begged him to help her, to stay by her.
Meanwhile, Alexander pushed Alcott out of the way and walked out, heading to the roof to look for Harmana.
Once he was gone, Michaela finally began to react, albeit silently. Her body was trembling vigorously with fear, and she reached out a hand for her guardian.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:41 pm
Alcott watched the man leave and hurried over to Michaela, taking her hand and pulling her into a hug. "It's okay, it's okay." he kept whispering in her ear as he cradled her, though he wasn't sure if he was telling himself that or not. It was only a matter of minutes before the other nurses and doctors hurried in to see what was wrong.

Harmana, striped of her pride, sat against the railing and ran her fingers through her blonde and gray hair. "Did you take care of that brat?" she asked when she heard the doors open, already knowing who it'd be.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:51 pm
She quivered in his arms, clinging to him tightly and silently sobbing.

"Who do you think, hag?" he muttered angrily. "I was about to inject her with the serum when that stupid angel came in."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:18 pm
Harmana clenched her jaw and turned her head. "As long as that brat's alive Alcott will be defiant." She sighed and gazed at Blackfeather Inc's shining black building from a distance. "Maybe we could find some super-human or crap. I mean, he can't be the only freak on this planet!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:31 pm
Michaela nodded at the doctor that said she was allowed to leave the hospital now, too frightened to say anything other than Alcott's name.

"I'm sure we'll find someone," he murmured, toying with a small Rubik's cube.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games