Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:30 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Hey, you asked the question, so I gave you an answer. Anyways, let's get going now, before it gets even later than it is." Ayane nuzzled Kaien, then let out a soft mew, as they walked out of her room.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:05 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Letting out a mew in return, Kaien happily followed Ayane, making sure to stay holding her hand.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:03 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane walked with Kaien through the hall, down the stair case, and then turned down a different hall the hadn't gone down before. The hall led to the garage, Ayane thought it would better going that way, than going outside into the rain. Once they were in the garage, Ayane got the keys from the lock box, but they weren't the keys to her brothers car; instead they were for the Lexus, which was her own car.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:20 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Looking around the garage, Kaien let out a soft sigh. "Your garage is almost the same size as my family's apartment... I say almost cause I think it's bigger..." Following her over to her Lexis, Kaien bit his lip. "Different car... Is this one yours?..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:47 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"I guess it could be, but this garage is just for these two cars and my bike, there's an even bigger one to the back of the house. But yeah, this is car is mine, it's a Lexus IS300; nothing fancy here though." Ayane looked at the car for a second, then at Kaien, smiling happily and giving him a kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:46 am
Fallen Angel Accalia

Blushing lightly, Kaien let out a soft mew, kissing Ayane in return and giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "It's still nice... You probably take good care of it, right?..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:40 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Tail flicking happily, Ayane nodded her head, "I do, it may not be as intimidating as my brother's Skyline, but I like it. And unlike his overly modified car, mine only has some engine work done to it, as well as custom wheels; so she has a little fight in her. Anyways, hope in, so I can get you home." She unlocked the doors, using the remote on the keys, and then kissed Kaien again before letting him go and walking around to the drivers side door.

((OCC: sorry about the delay, I made a new account, then had to find this guild and join again.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:28 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Getting into the passenger seat, Kaien let out a soft purr, putting on his seat belt and waiting. "I like it. It's more... down to earth than your brother's car. It doesn't stand out, but it doesn't exactly blend into the mundane either."

(Ish okay. I am a patient person :3)  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:40 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane opened the drivers side door, then got into the car, putting on her seat belt before starting her car, and then used the garage remote to open the door. "Yeah, that's very true, plus he really only made that car for use on tracks; but still be able to use it on the streets." She put the car in gear, easing off the brakes and clutch, while giving it gas, pulling out of the garage, and the out onto the streets.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:34 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Kaien looked out the window, his tail lightly curled around his waist. "I'm not much of a racer... I generally just go a little over the speed limit and that's it..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:22 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"I'm not either, but I still like to drive fast, so in a sense, who doesn't go over the speed limit?" Ayane downshifted as she took a right turn, getting onto the freeway, and then took Kaien's hand in hers, while she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:58 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kaien purred softly, lightly rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb. "I'm still really timid behind the wheel compared to most people. Sometimes I drive a bit too slow even compared to how slow you're supposed to drive in bad weather."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers