Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After about an hour or so the loud cheers and thunderous claps from the audience shook the Sin from his sleep. He sat up with a start and looked around wildly until he registered what was happening and relaxed. "It's over already?" he mumbled under his breath while watching soloists bow. "Why didn't you wake me up when it started?" he asked and turned to look over at Anthony.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:05 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I tried, but you tried to hit me," he chuckled, rubbing Nikolai's back tenderly. "And then you started cursing at me in Russian."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. "That does sound like me." he murmured and frowned at Anthony. "Sorry, I guess I ruined the rest of the date, huh?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:11 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

The priest chuckled and shook his head, leaning down to peck Nikolai's cheek. "It was cute, and tonight was the best date I've ever had."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:16 pm
Mayah Playah

"Really?" Nikolai smiled and slowly got up. He wobbled for a second, his legs still numb from earlier, but managed to stand fine. "We'd better leave. I'm sure we can catch some of those fireworks on our way home, too." he murmured and smiled down at Anthony.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:21 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I already know the perfect place to see them from," said Anthony, wrapping an arm around his wobbling friend and leading him out. To all others, he looked like a good friend helping his drunk companion out, but it was clear to Anthony just how much he cared for this skinny Russian.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:37 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai leaned against Anthony like a crutch as they walked out of the theater. He too noticed the bulkier man's different attitude and looked over at him every now and then. I never heard his answer when I asked him how he felt, he thought to himself while staring at the priest's handsome face. I think I can guess what it was, but I need to hear it for myself. What better way to pull it out of him than while watching fireworks?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:57 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Helping the Russian into the car, Anthony got in on his side and started up the car, managing to get out of the parking lot before traffic started up. "How you holding up?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:18 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Anthony and blinked, finding himself in the car already. "Oh... I'm doing better." he said and looked at the priest. "Still a little drowsy, but it'll go away soon I'm sure." He looked to the window and gazed at the passing scenery, capturing glimpses of people frolicking amongst themselves, drunk out of their wits. "How much farther is this place of yours?" he murmured while staring at the passing buildings.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Not far. You know it." Anthony finally stopped in front of a familiar tall building, smiling. "Want me to carry you up?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Noticing the place they approached, Nikolai caught a sense of deja vu and tried to think of where he'd seen it before, but it just didn't come up.
Hearing the offer, Nikolai looked at him and considered it. "...Sure, why not?" he grinned and held his arms up to make it easier on the bulkier man.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:48 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

With a smile, Anthony lifted the Sin and started into the building, stepping into the elevator and holding him to his chest. "You know, the last time I took you here, we looked at the Christmas lights," he said, smiling softly.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:34 pm
Mayah Playah

"Oh, that's right." Nikolai murmured as the winds grew more bitter the higher they came. He remembered standing up there was Anthony confessed to killing his old lover for the sake of protecting him. Those tears he could see in the man's eyes that never came, he wondered if they were still there.
When they reached the top, Nikolai got on his feet. He staggered for a moment and had to lean against the priest to keep from falling, but soon regained enough energy to walk towards the railings. As soon as his fingers curled around the metal, a loud screech could be heard. He looked up at the nighttime sky curiously just as the screech came to a halt, and right then an explosion of bright red flakes took the sky, filling it with artificial stars. "Wow..." Nikolai breathed, lime green eyes wide with amazement. He had seen fireworks before, but it was so much more awe-inspiring here.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:53 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony moved closer to the railing, one hand on Nikolai's back while the other gripped the rail tightly. "I know," he said softly, watching the fireworks explode and smiling at the distant music.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:07 pm
Mayah Playah

There were so many different types of fireworks, from ones that almost resembled palm trees to ones that sparkled like the stars themselves. They ranged from all sorts of colors, as if rainbows exploded into the sky. Nikolai gazed at them in awe as the sound of the fireworks greeted his ears like the sforzandos in Sousa's band; he even heard the ensembles surrounding the city at different parties, some holding a jazzy tune and some classical. He heard the cheers and gasps of crowds as they celebrated their country, his country.
Feeling a tender smile go across his face, Nikolai leaned into Anthony and looked up at him, admiring the strong features that were emphasized by the dancing lights of the fireworks. "Thank you for taking me up here." he said. "It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff