Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:11 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gawked at him for a moment, totally shocked, before letting out a snicker, which turned into a bubble of laughter "That you need more help than we thought." She'd blushed slightly at his comment, but it was easily hidden when she'd started laughing.Ginhana snickered, trying not to make too much noise with Jean so close.

Kártes let out a low chuckle "Oh, I like this kid.At least it wont be too dull with him around." He leaned forward over the pool, anxious to meet the pair 'face-to-face' as well as the young ones that watched over the boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:00 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen rolled his shoulders as he noticed Jean grinning, obviously managing to hold back her own laughter if barely. "We all need help sometimes, though the last thing I want is to have people eavesdropping," he said, glancing down where he saw a tail wrapped around the bottom of the railing with a guy in black and red. He recognized him as Kurt Wagner, also known as 'Nightcrawler' of the X-Men.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:13 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a tiny nod "Perhaps people need a little coaxing to come into sight." She set her finger tips on the railing lightly and a visible spark ran down the wood.It wasn't to cause pain, or to even be felt.The spark was a sort of external emotion.Letting Kurt know they were friend, not foe.Ginhana jumped to the floor and weaved herself between Mairi's feet and watched the stairs curiously, wondering what type of person would give off such an odd scent.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:39 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen was mildly surprised when Kurt's tail unwrapped as he inhaled sharply, obviously not expecting what Mairi did though he vanished in a burst of sulfurous smoke after dropping almost to the next floor. He sighed, shaking his head slightly. "I guess so, though I've always been on the 'move'," he said softly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:58 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a tiny smile "That's not entirely true." He'd done surprisingly little hiding around her, even when they'd just met.He heard Kurt's sharp intake and saw his aura vanish, idly wondering where he went.She started going down the next flight of stairs carefully.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:32 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged. "Meh," he sighed as he let himself flip over the railing, landing fluidly on the railing below though he didn't stop moving as he balanced fluidly on the railing before somersaulting backwards, pushing off with the balls of his feet while inverted on the bottom of the railing to land on the landing below as he twisted, sitting on the railing as if it were nothing unusual at all. Jean blinked as she watched Raen move; she noticed the fluidity and agility of his movements were almost as fluid as those of an ally of theirs, Spider-Man. "Does he do that often?" she asked Mairi, a hint of confusion in her voice though in reality she was slightly envious of that kind of agility and flexibility.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:01 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi laughed quietly at his tactic of evading the conversation "Pansy." She continued walking down the stares, a little less hesitant than before but still weary.She felt Jean aura twist a little at the envy she felt and smiled slightly "Nope.He normally goes the normal route unless he's showing off or trying to avoid something." She focused on her footsteps again and ran her fingers along the wall as a guide.Ginhana bounded down the stairs, trying to catch up to Raen.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:17 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Jean chuckled as she saw Raen pause as if waiting for them though she saw the vixen leap into his arms after a few minutes when they were still several steps from him. "So I get the sense that one of the few that can 'ruffle his feathers' would be you, right?" she said with a mildly teasing tone. Raen was mildly surprised when Ginhana threw herself into his arms from two or three steps up, landing high on his abdomen and snuggling against him as he unconsciously caught and cradled her. He chuckled softly. "You may be affectionate, but you can be stubborn at times... yet at the same time you're always adorable," he muttered, well aware the vixen could understand him as he glanced up momentarily while scratching her behind the ears as he saw Jean and Mairi getting closer; he knew they were on the same floor as their apartment, hence why he waited for them. "I just hope that the Senshi, primarily Venus and Pluto, don't decide to jump me... if you get my drift... the hot springs with Setsuna was strange enough," he sighed.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:34 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi seemed a little taken off guard by the question and hesitated a moment "I don't know..I don't think I do..And if I do, he never let it show..." She seemed a little embarrassed by the question but hid most of it well as she walked.She saw Ginhana's aura fly into Raen's and she smiled slightly.Ginhana let out a snorted chuckle and pressed her head into his hand as he scratched.She was still weary of talking around Jean.Mairi gave a sort of half smile and wiggled the fingers of her hand where Jean couldn't see, little sparks shooting from tip to tip "Let them try it and we'll see if they ever do it again."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:40 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Jean shrugged, recognizing an evasion when she heard and saw it, though she didn't comment on it. "It seems those girls can restrain themselves, even if they are attracted to him. I've noticed while he seems flattered by the attention, he doesn't feel the same.... interest... for them," she murmured thoughtfully. She saw Raen glance her way, an eyebrow rising slightly as if he'd heard her clearly, which he had. "I'm impressed with Jean's choice of words, since they exactly are what I think and feel. I am flattered by the idea that they're attracted to me... but honestly, I don't see myself with them. I mean, I could see them with me going to a movie or something, but not much more than that," he sighed, shrugging slightly. He heard a low snort not from Ginhana but from Jean as she turned her head away, covering her mouth as if fighting back a sneeze; he wasn't fooled by the movement, however, and knew she was fighting back laughter.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi kept silent, knowing that the teens could control themselves, but usually didn't.She gave a soft snort though when Raen started speaking "That's because she's a telepath and frankly, your walls are all but nonexistent.As for doing anything with them.That's your choice.But if you don't want them hanging all over you then tell them so." She ignored Jean's snort and made it to the last step, hesitating slightly when she spotted the girl aura's not too far down the hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:51 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen snorted softly as he tugged the door open. "Talk about insecure," he muttered, half joking. He focused and felt the mental barriers rise in his mind, visualizing them as a broad two hundred foot tall, featureless gray wall with a single foot wide hole in it meant for Mairi's communications. He cocked an eyebrow at the raven haired Shinto priestess Senshi, not seeming too impressed.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:07 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shot him a glare 'I'm not insecure." Using her gift to see where she was going as she fallowed him down the hall.She made no comment on his mental wall, but figured he'd need more practice, as would she, with keeping them intact.Ginhana looked from one to the other a little confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:01 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow, spotting Mairi from the corner of his eye. "Who said I was talking about you? I was referring to myself, sweetheart," he chided gently with amusement. "It's about time you got here, we were waiting for a while," Mars said irritably. "Meh, you know how fighting robots twelve feet tall is... about as easy as pulling teeth with your bare hands," Raen deadpanned, shrugging one shoulder. Mars blinked, her jaw dropping at the less than subtle jab. "We don't plan on telling everyone everything about us just as I doubt you're going to reveal who you really are," he said bluntly, shrugging. "Not that it matters, considering we do know who they really are," he sighed to Mairi.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:46 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi snorted sightly "Uh huh.You're by no means insecure.You're like a poster boy for self confidence.You always have been." Mairi turned her pale eyes on the Senshi, not bothering to hid their silvery color now "And not even the courtesy to wait to enter our home.And here I thought you were supposed to be brought up well." She rested the staff against the wall and leaned beside it, too edgy to try sitting down at the moment.She let her eyes pass over each of the girls, a little surprised to find that though their cards showed up, little bits revealing their personalities did as well "Three of the girls recognize us from Ami's place.Rei's hesitant, especially after that last remark, but i think she's willing to listen now."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games