Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

"God, I can't believe you!" he cried in exasperation, setting the dishes down and turning to glare pointedly at the other man. "This isn't about you getting shot, Nobutaka. This is about murdering a child without even blinking. I bet you didn't even think twice about him, about how his mother would react. Ellery is a friend of mine, someone I do care about, and news of his son's death so soon after news of his partner's shooting would completely destroy him. He, at least, is an innocent who doesn't deserve what you've thrust him into."
Turning off the water, Micah dried off his hands and left the kitchen, storming into his bedroom and standing at the window, looking out at the small metal balcony his apartment came with. "And to add insult to injury, you treat me like I'm just a pet, throwing gifts at me to shut me up so all I'll do is scream your name when you want me to and do other various tricks when you snap your fingers." Micah crossed his arms, frail body already exhausted at his recent exercise. He wasn't sure how much longer he would be able to exert himself.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:38 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

Nobutaka did nothing but give Micah an amused look. "That's what you think, huh? You think the mob boss just treats you like some pretty b-tch and is a ruthless murderer, right? What do you want me to do, Micah, buy you a bouquet of roses and sing you a tune until you smile again?" He got to his feet and towered over the prettier man. "You think I don't care at all about how people would react to a loved one's death? I don't. Newsflash, Micah, The Nightingale killed my father in front of my very eyes when I was younger than you. He didn't give two sh-ts about how I'd feel. The same goes for his son. You think he cared about how you'd react? No matter what he thought, he would've still pulled that trigger." Expression softening yet still staying stern, he turned his head to avoid that defiant stare. The ugly scar on his cheek throbbed with the painful reminder of life's cruel lessons.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:58 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah turned back to look at the man, arms still firmly crossed, yet his eyes weren't as hard as before. "I want you to be more than a mob boss, Nobutaka. Whatever happened to the man I fell in love with?" He slowly moved closer, his hands touching the larger male's upper arms. "Don't you remember all those nights you stayed in my room, getting to know each other, being gentle with me and holding my hand whenever I had to undergo further treatment? Now the only time you hold my hand is when I either take yours first, or I'm on top of you and my hips are moving too much for you to grab them." He sighed, his hands dropping as he looked away. "I only wished that you would've at least talked to me about it first, instead of just firing away at some kid who probably still gets jitters from a hit."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:16 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

Looking back at the smaller male, Nobutaka sighed softly through his nose. He nodded once then put a large hand on Micah's forearm. "Fine, just come home, alright?" he said quietly; almost begging but too proud to show it. Had he been born without a gang family and all the scars on his entire being, he would have been a gentle giant. It was times like these, when he was so gentle towards the smaller male, that would make one wonder what he would have been like without the factors making him as he is now.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:36 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

Fortunately for the yakuza, the beauty had loved him long enough to know when he was asking nicely. With a small smile that was both serene and gloating, he raised a hand to touch Nobutaka's jaw and nodded. "Oh, alright. You've talked me down." Micah pushed himself upwards to kiss the mob boss tenderly before moving away. "Let's go home."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:30 pm
Mayah Playah
Do you like my avi? emotion_kirakira

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

Nobutaka grunted. "If you were one of my workers I'd've beaten you to a pulp by now for running away, you know." he said in a last minute attempt to maintain his pride. Nevertheless, he walked with the smaller man to the car waiting outside. One of the bulky workers opened the door for them then went to the front seat to drive. As the car drove and the scenery passed through the windows, Nobutaka stared out thoughtfully. The weather was nice, he noted, when he stepped out of the car to get into Micah's house. The sky's gorgeous too. It would've been a nice walk at that park.
"I'm going to the hospital tomorrow." he said after some time, still staring at the window. "I'm more than sure the kid's not dead yet. I'm going to find him and pull the plug."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:40 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

"Oh, I can take you," he teased in reply, only stopping to grab his book before walking out of the apartment. He didn't even need to lock it. He knew that there would be someone by every now and then to check up on it. The car ride was quiet, but not entirely unpleasant, and Micah sat in his usual position with his legs crossed and his back leaning on the mob boss, his book in his lap. However, upon hearing Nobutaka's words, he sat upright and looked to him. "I'm going with you," Micah decided quickly, stubborn as always.

Awesome nerd
Is... Is that who I think it is?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah
Who?

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

The yakuza raised an amused eyebrow at him. "Really? You don't want to say that it's an awful idea or ask me what your friend's going to think?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah shrugged, opening back up the book. "Eh, I've got all night to convince you otherwise. Besides, I've been meaning to return Ellery's knitting needles. I just had them boiled and cleaned after what you did to them." With a tiresome sigh and an expectant smile, the man returned to reading, waiting patiently for what he expected to be a colorful retort.

Awesome nerd
I completely forgot.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah
He does look like someone, eh? I just can't figure out who.

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

"I needed to beat some brat for trying to steal from me, and those were the closest things to me." Nobutaka shrugged. He put an arm around the smaller man, rubbing one arm while keeping Micah close. "Now that I think of it, have you ever killed someone?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:35 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

"Yes, but you didn't have to stab him in such a place." The man sighed, rolling his eyes and shutting the book once more. He probably wasn't going to finish at this rate. Pretty blue eyes glancing up to the yakuza, he snorted. "Over ten years into this thing, and you finally ask." Upon realizing that Nobutaka was serious, Micah's smile faded. "No, I haven't. Your men have never let me get my hands dirty. More than that, I don't feel I have the right." He stopped before he went too far, tilting his head a little. "Why are you asking me this now?"

Awesome nerd
A little like Arm, if he had class.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:36 pm
Mayah Playah
Just because he has red hair doesn't make him Arm emotion_donotwant

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

"Do you want to?" he asked. "Kill someone, I mean. You can pull the kid's plug. Or shoot him or do whatever you want." he offered, a glint in his eye. It'd be nice being there for Micah's first kill. He could put his hands over his and hold the gun together in that hospital. It'd be nice, romantic.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:55 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

"Are you joking?" Incredulous blue eyes blinked up at the man. "Me kill Daniel? He's my close friend's son! If I'm going to kill anyone, it should be someone less personal. You know me, my emotions get ahead of me every time." The beauty lowered his gaze, setting a slender finger on his bottom lip. "I don't think I'd like that sort of death, anyway. All too sudden, and too quickly finished. If I'm going to murder someone, I want it to be slow, agonizing, and not just physical. Possibly torture them until they beg for death, prolong the pain until they don't see a reason to continue living, and then toss them a gun or a knife, let them end their own lives."
Something flashed in Micah's eyes that had never been there before, an undiscovered amount of sadism emerging. Just as quickly as it was seen, though, it was sucked back in, and Micah cleared his throat and adjusted his clothes. "Never mind."

Awesome nerd
That's why I said if he had class.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:58 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nobutaka Deguichi

Oh, but Nobutaka had caught that look, and it was something he would not soon forget. "Damn." he blinked. "You might be more vicious than I am." He then smirked. Although this was a surprising change he witnessed in the smaller male, it was definitely a turn on. He'd be sure to save a victim just for Micah next time.

~~~

"You sure you want to come with me?" Taka asked as he stood besides his car, eyes hidden behind a thick pair of sunglasses staring up at the hospital before him. This was supposedly the hospital with a shot victim. It was hidden by the news, but the yakuza had ways of finding things out, especially when it was related to his archenemy. Just as he thought, the kid was still alive, and he was going to fix that.
He looked to his side at Micah. "You can wait in the car if you want."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games