Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:24 pm
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012

hmmm..... I suppose..... although movie sounds hard for an RP x'D (even though i study it)

no not at all.

you have npcs or computers to move and do the cameras. computers hooked up to cameras allow the computer to zoom in and out. You record it play style yet have students hwo learn to edit and alter videos where others act it then switch off

It'd be kind of hard to do that stuff though when others wouldn't know how to do it and can't explain well through just an RP sweatdrop

their teenagers.

that is why you'd start with the cheap goodwill priced cameras to teach by hands on experience.

art clases are primarily hands on. except when learning the history of art versus how to do a form of art

lol I may just go with Trans-configuration (like in harry potter) or Zoology or something.

zoology sounds cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:25 pm
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012
Dart Edigoa
shika-kun-2012

hmmm..... I suppose..... although movie sounds hard for an RP x'D (even though i study it)

no not at all.

you have npcs or computers to move and do the cameras. computers hooked up to cameras allow the computer to zoom in and out. You record it play style yet have students hwo learn to edit and alter videos where others act it then switch off

It'd be kind of hard to do that stuff though when others wouldn't know how to do it and can't explain well through just an RP sweatdrop

their teenagers.

that is why you'd start with the cheap goodwill priced cameras to teach by hands on experience.

art clases are primarily hands on. except when learning the history of art versus how to do a form of art

lol I may just go with Trans-configuration (like in harry potter) or Zoology or something.

zoology sounds cool

Yeah? :3 I may do them both as one class if that makes sense.  

shika-kun-2012

robertcros

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:15 pm
Sorry I have been afk ive been soo busy with work I miss you all!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:04 pm
Finally posted for Rah~ yay = w =  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:02 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
tiny14xx

Still waiting for response from the people who are with my two characters. Especially for Moris, I want to send him off to the therapist office soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:15 pm
Waiting for post responses for more than twenty-fours and still going is so so boring.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

garbage ghoul

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:16 pm
oh wow
hi everyone owo

Thanks again for the invitation. Unfortunately, I can't decide upon a character/student right yet, but I'm getting there. Might just use an existing one, haha. Ah, I love making them up. It's just... it takes a loooong time to get attached, ya know? yum_puddi

Once I get the godforsaken profile up though, I'll be happy to drop him on any of y'all's characters' doorsteps.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:27 pm
Hmn, good evening.
I have a few characters I could bring in, though I'm not sure about the guild... Never been to good at keeping track of posts as I usually don't get any notifications....

Anyways. I could bring in my twins (Jayden and Jaylen), my class A idiot (Senri) and my... Unique and different character (Oceil)

Upendo26

Fashionable Millionaire

Diabolic Devourer

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:01 pm
Hello and good evening or day, which might be around your time zone.

Thank you for the invitation, I will have a profile set and turned in. Though first let me check out what's most in need.

Later~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:19 pm
Well Salutations to everyone!
I noticed I haven't introduced myself or talk to anyone.
Where are my manners, right? My apologies for such behavior.
I'm a huge shounen-ai/yaoi fan, specially in role-plays. :3
&& Just in case...yes I am a guy XD Lot's of people confuses my gender >w<
So, ummm...yeah I love candy and I love having new friends. ^ ^
So please, talk to me <3
'Till then, dear players ;3

Lexikyun

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:42 am
Turtle Suicide

Upendo26

Deadly Hedonism

CuppiLuppi

hello everyone ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:05 am
Dart Edigoa

hello everyone ^_^

hello. by any chance do you know where this role play is happening? I have looked everywhere and haven't seen any actual posts xD

Upendo26

Fashionable Millionaire

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:09 am
Upendo26
Dart Edigoa

hello everyone ^_^

hello. by any chance do you know where this role play is happening? I have looked everywhere and haven't seen any actual posts xD

above where the ooc things are you should see four subforums

dorm
classroom
campus

within each of those is threads for classrooms or dorms or other areas on campus ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:21 am
Dart Edigoa

dorm
classroom
campus

within each of those is threads for classrooms or dorms or other areas on campus ^_^

wait... you role play in those? ...hmn... sorry this guild thing is all new to me emotion_facepalm
I've only played in forums emotion_sweatdrop
And guild cods are different than form posts aren't they... so my layouts wouldn't even work in here //dies//
I don't know if I can handle this.

//crawls away to go see posts//

Upendo26

Fashionable Millionaire

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:25 am
Upendo26
Dart Edigoa

dorm
classroom
campus

wait... you role play in those? ...hmn... sorry this guild thing is all new to me emotion_facepalm
I've only played in forums emotion_sweatdrop
And guild cods are different than form posts aren't they... so my layouts wouldn't even work in here //dies//
I don't know if I can handle this.

//crawls away to go see posts//

*hugs* breathe. relax. you can.

yes they are subforums like if you hit barton town and go directly into it from step one/ only they show them in one place versus spread across the forum board.

You can do it. Just relax. and no I don't think so. I think they should be the same. I've seen layouts in various posts  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games