Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:35 pm
Razpitan

Hey, so regarding the Ashley/Lafayette fight going on right now in Cyllage City, I wasn't sure if you had anything specific planned out for that. But if it's alright with you, I was thinking of having my character Elizabeth interfere because well, she does know Ashley a bit and he is about to be punched in the face after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:23 pm
Amaya524
Razpitan

Hey, so regarding the Ashley/Lafayette fight going on right now in Cyllage City, I wasn't sure if you had anything specific planned out for that. But if it's alright with you, I was thinking of having my character Elizabeth interfere because well, she does know Ashley a bit and he is about to be punched in the face after all.

Lol, sure I don't mind. I do need to wrap the interaction up in my next Ashley post (he's getting hit among other things) but Elizabeth is free to come along to witness the situation if she likes. smile Hopefully will get that finished post out tonight.  

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:24 pm
Razpitan
Amaya524
Razpitan

Lol, sure I don't mind. I do need to wrap the interaction up in my next Ashley post (he's getting hit among other things) but Elizabeth is free to come along to witness the situation if she likes. smile Hopefully will get that finished post out tonight.

Alright then, thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:57 pm
[quote="Sythril Vythethi]

[quote="SpazzticPanda1311"
Just wanted to check see if anything had changed ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:01 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Sythril Vythethi

SpazzticPanda1311

Just wanted to check see if anything had changed ?

Nope we're still on the same plan I believe. I'm waiting on Sythril to post, but they did mention some problems with their internet so It's just been taking a bit to get to your characters location ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:08 pm
Anyone want to hang with a sexist celebrity with a cat obsession? xd  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:16 pm
Jewel of Antares
Anyone want to hang with a sexist celebrity with a cat obsession? xd
What region ?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:18 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
What region ?

Alola. Guess I should have mentioned that, huh? xd sweatdrop  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:23 pm
Jewel of Antares
Cannibalistic-Insanity
What region ?

Alola. Guess I should have mentioned that, huh? xd sweatdrop
I don't have anyone in Alola yet unfortunately sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:17 am
Yo, is anyone even in the Sinnoh Region?
just curious.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:15 am
Vigilia
Yo, is anyone even in the Sinnoh Region?
just curious.
I was gonna ask the same thing of the Kanto lol
In the Sinnoh I have Yukie but she'd paired up with Riley.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:02 pm
HELLO ALL heart

I am hoping to just go FULL SWING into RPing again, and am looking for plots and possible interactions~! If only for the fun of plotting itself, but also, hopefully, to actually get stuff for my characters to do!

These are my peeps, with links to their profiles, current statuses, general over views, etc!

Jay
- Probably most available character at the moment, no plots HE NEEDS THEM THOUGH
- Blind cowboy (yep, he has the gun, too. Be afraid)
- Very laid back, kinda hard to anger, more likely to frown at you then get mad, but if you touch a topic, he'll act up. Simmers down fairly easily
- Currently in Unova, working his way towards his 8th Badge

Mel and Brian
- Currently interacting, but future plots are totes possible~
- Mel is a cop (or sort of is, and is on temporary leave/vacation). Brian is.... Brian
- Mel is inherently kind and a bit motherly, but stubborn, and once you give her a reason to be suspicious, she'll be skeptical throughout. It's hard to earn back her trust, but she tends to give it, with some caution, initially by default.
- Brian is much more skeptical and cynical, though it's a quiet sort of cynicism. He's very laid back, happy to be in the background, supportive, oh, and.... he's terrified of women. He'll legit bolt or go hide in a tree to get Dat Distance.
- Currently in Alola, likely gonna head back to Kalos or Sinnoh next.

Zak
- Currently interacting, has some future plots, but he's open for more~
- Hacker for Team Imperium
- A bit harsh, a jerk, a jock, a geek, a nerd, and a bully. Basically, all the highschool stereotypes, and their opposites. He's smart, but cocky, level headed and a thorough thinker, but impulsive.... Moody. He's one of the hardest characters to predict, and can go off the rails of predictability whenever his mood changes. But he'll usually give you something to react to if you do the same, at least.
- Currently in Alola, likely going to head to Unova, maybe another region, to train up some of his lower level pokemon, and work towards all eight badges, too.

Adder
- Currently interacting, but future plots, always welcome~
- Juuust a brat. On a mission to collect all the things. And be a brat
- He's inquisitive, but stubborn, and a bit childish. He's being very immature about some things, and he's acting out, and he's sensitive and impulsive and difficult, but he has his moments. He's actually kinda sorta maybe smart; he enjoys learning, and he's studying languages. He plans to catch every pokemon. He could probably use friends.... even though he won't admit it >>
- Currently in Alola, and probably going to stay there for a while

Ajicka
- Ajicka is on her way to the Elite Four, but first, she's gotta do some training. She's going to be going to Unova, Opelucid, to (accidentally, unknowingly) participate in a sort of plotted event-- basically, just me giving myself an excuse to burn through her NPC and wild pokemon posts, to train her pokemon up. She'll need stuff to do while her pokemon are training in the background, so... open to plotting. But also, anyone is just welcome to come have their character participate/observe the event, battle trainers, or have their pokemon go into 'training programs' like Ajicka's to train in the background while they do stuff! Which is what I'll be doing. Because I'm lazy :3
- Personality wise, she's difficult to get along with and even RP at times, because she's likely to leave a conversation if it bores her. She's battle-obsessed, competitive, aloof, detached, fiery, temperamental, and she's got some mental scarring from a certain event that she's somewhat repressed. But she's amused by certain topics and she's always up for talking competition or tactics, or just comparing badges.

I'll also be making a new character. Or, well... two. They'll be traveling together. Trey is borderline mute. He can talk, but he plays mute and generally signs instead. If he knows you well, or he knows that you know that he can speak, he might talk, and you might notice a slight accent, but for the most part, he'd rather focus on his art, or listen ot his music, or pretty much do anything to ignore people. He's not especially social. Which is why he's got Jeraldo, the guy who's traveling with him, for some reason that neither of them really get, but don't care enough to find out about. He translates for Trey and does the talking, whenever possible. He's laid back, but he's also, y'know... the offspring of ex-ninjas-turned-thieves, and dabbles in crime himself. And still intends to, whenever there's a good spot nearby. That being said, while he may give the impression he's just an aloof criminal, he's not as heartless and some, and will avoid violence when possible (unlike his Wigglytuff). He's also exceptionally skilled at messing up something he can do with his eyes closed, whenever he's trying to show off.

If you are interested at all, and wanna plot, or anything, PLZ let me know! :D I'm happy to try and spin off ideas, and can also plot on Skype, if ya prefer~  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:20 pm
hi, hi~! was just wondering if anyone would like to interact with my little erryn! she's currently in pallet town, but i don't mind moving her to another town or region. ^.^ doesn't matter if your character's older or younger than her; she likes the diversity she's being exposed to very much.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 pm
Lunia Lovelace
hi, hi~! was just wondering if anyone would like to interact with my little erryn! she's currently in pallet town, but i don't mind moving her to another town or region. ^.^ doesn't matter if your character's older or younger than her; she likes the diversity she's being exposed to very much.

Adder is probably gonna be in Alola for a while, but if you want, Erryn is welcome to join him (and Ashley) there any time : ) Lol not that... either of these boys are easy to get along with, in the slightest, but.... might be interesting given she's fairly opposite them xD Aside from the stubbornness, it seems =w= If you want, that is ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:13 pm
o 3o
If anyone is interested, I have my shy boy Gavyn in Oreburgh, Sinnoh currently, and is available. I need to get him through some gyms in the region so that he can get hms and become more mobile.

On the other hand, I have this other guy, Cyrus, who is newly available-ish? Currently in Castelia City in Unova. He is a misogynistic a*****e that has done a lot of work with criminal gangs, but also he's got a shiny mesprit that's messing with him right now so he's kind of an emotional train wreck. So there will be a legendary in the interactions, messing around and being nosey. Dis tsundere b*****d might be difficult for me to post a lot at first, so maybe expect slow posts.  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games