Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:32 pm

[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi followed behind, putting her hands on her hips as she chuckled when seeing X sleeping by the fireplace. She sat down on one of the nearby couches and began to take off the bloody bandage wraps. "That's a bit strange don't you think? X still being able to control nobodies. I mean, I guess it's fine as long as she can control them...but how is she still able to, she has a heart now...right?" she said, looking up at Jaecen.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:16 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"I'm not much sure, either. Maybe she doesn't completely have a heart." Jaecen thought aloud. "Either way, it seems she might actually not get a fever this time."
Erin followed them in. "What do you mean by that?"
"She's tried regaining her heart before, but to no avail. She ended up with a fever and her heart destroyed by her body. I have a feeling Carter looked ahead in this possible situation."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:42 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X remained asleep

(inside X's mind)
X held her head and sat down.
"I feel dizzy...I don't understand.....chains stopped appearing....but im still getting sick from holding a heart. You got this far, Carter, but maybe....my body needs to adjust before.....fully accepting your heart."

She felt clammy and summoned a towel and started to wipe herself off as if she were sweating, but she wasn't.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:02 am

Jaecen Light

Carter put an arm on her shoulder. "Yeah. Just rest. Take a seat and wait for it to be over. There should only be a few pieces left. It should take it's time if you tell it to."
He was worried it wouldn't work, then he thought a bit. Carter snapped his fingers. "That's it. We're trying too hard! Take a load off and try holding on to your heart."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:21 am

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X remained asleep

(inside X's mind)
"how?" X laid down, she wasn't feeling too well now.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 am

Jaecen Light

"You're going to be exhausted from it but we need to find your heart so you can hold on to it. It's hard to explain..." Carter rubbed the back of his head.

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:43 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Eventually, Tsuyoi unwrapped her arm and placed the bloody bandages on the back of the couch. "Well...I hope Carter's doing okay in there." she said, looking at X, "I may sound negative saying this but...it'd be all for naught if Carter sacrificed his heart to X...and her body rejected it."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:10 pm

Jaecen Light

"Right... He would have wasted his life for nothing." Jaecen said and picked up X, cradling her in his arms. He sat down in a nearby chair. "Wish there was something I could do."
"Da, you're always looking out for others. That's why you get hurt." Erin said.
"That's simple, Erin. I didn't know my life had meaning then." He explained. "You only know your sisters and your weapon. It will take time for you to figure it out."
Erin rubbed his head. He scoffed, half relieved and half annoyed. "Sure."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:42 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled when Erin seemed to have trouble understanding Jaecen's explanation, looking at her arm that was torn up just a few moments ago. No scars or anything, the capability of healing spells was always amazing. She then put her hands behind her head and leaned back into the couch, "Maybe when you make a family yourself?" she said, smirking at Erin.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:57 pm

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X started to sweat a little bit as if she broke a fever, however she still felt cold. She continued to sleep though.

(inside X's mind)
"I...I don't really have one, I just hold onto others....." X said as she passed out, however the rest of X's heart became opened up for Carter to take hold of.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:45 pm

Jaecen Light

Erin stuck out his tongue in disgust. "I have no need for making fair eyes on someone for that purpose. If they are useful to me, then maybe I'd keep them around."
"You're as twisted as the Tokugawa Era Hikari Clan." Jaecen joked. "Nontheless, someone will break through your act eventually."
"Whatever." Erin waved Jaecen off.
He simply grinned. "Or have you been fancying your own sister?"
Erin froze in place, caught by surprise. "Now, who's the twisted one of us?" He became slightly defensive.
"Relax, it was a joke." Jaecen said. "You're bright enough that I know that's an impossibility."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:50 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Meanwhile, Tsuyoi looked in a direction, having an expression of disgust. The thought of siblings having feelings of "serious" love towards each other was strange to her, and unsettling. She shook her head to get the thought out of her mind, "Anyway," she stared at the ceiling, "If you do happen to find a girl, make she she knows how to fight." She let out a sigh, closing her eyes, "That way, if it all comes down to it, you won't need to worry about her getting killed by heartless or nobody."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Jaecen Light

What the hell's with this? Why're y'houndin' me about it anyways, da?" Erin was really confused now.
"Relax, relax. I guess I should have held my tongue." He smiled in a joking manner.

Carter sighed. If that is what it would take, he'd have to do it. This time, if it didn't go well, they could both cease to exist. Carter grinned and latched on to her heart. "Animam meam pono pro te."
Carter began to be sucked into the heart.
Finally... All my sins will vanish and I will become the essence of someone else. X, I leave my legacy to you....
His final moments, light washed all the way through X's body, expelling any ounce of darkness that was still within.

(OOC: Is it alright to make her fully human? She may be sickly like Ene and Nami.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:37 pm

kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X still slept.

(inside X's mind)
As X started to wake up, she looked around rolling onto her stomach and looked around not really getting up.
"Carter? Where are you? "

She saw a glow coming from the area where he showed her where her heart should be
"oh god no, please don't leave me Carter! I get so lonely."

((was thinking 1/10th nobody lolz, still wanna keep some control of heartless/nobodies, it makes her unique

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:44 pm

•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled and made her hat cover her eyes, "I'm just following your dad's lead to be honest, sorry Erin." She crossed her legs and swung them back and forth a bit, "...it'll be the day when I see Ene or Nami with a boyfriend." she said with a smile.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games