Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:00 pm

raylana still held the pack as she watched him. she had never been beyond the palace walls, save the time she went with inwe and that wasnt verry far
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:09 am

"You all go, I know nothing but these walls. I shall stay here till my death." he walked away from them "you two have no use for a body guard any ways, I'll miss you... bye, fair King and Queen"

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:53 am

"One minute," Inwe flew up to Kojay. "You wish for no adventure? You wish to live with a cranky old king who treats woman like s**t? They have no use for me. Hell, I'm a half blood. I could be sold as a slave. But I risk it. I could find a new life. If you don't want to come it's fine with me.." She flew back down to the ground were Raylana and Kaden. "I'm ready."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:34 pm

"We must go." Kaden said and transformed himself dramatically into his Dragon self. His head perched upon his long neck faced Kojay. "Last Chance ninja." He said flexing his wings.

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:51 pm

raylana looked up. "come on kojay" she said gently. "come with us."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:50 pm

" I... I... I... mustn't.... the king... he needs someone. If everyone dear to him leaves, he will die. I will stay."

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:27 pm

raylana looked up. "but kojay" she said
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:30 pm

"I must, unless you wish for me to let the king die, my job is to keep him from harm"

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Lyria883

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:33 pm

"I thought your job was to keep Raylana from harm, and now to go with and protect the lady here." Kaden said gesturing to Inwe. They are both going to a new land with new customs, and it is not without much danger."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:38 am

"No kaden that is your job... Raylana needs you."

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:16 pm

raylana looked up, then down at the ground
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:19 pm

"I still must do something about the king.... even if i do come i will feel sorry for him."

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:57 pm

Kaden felt very little sympathy to the King. He flew up to the window to talk to Kojay in quieter tones. "You would leave Inwe? How much did you give up for eachother, and for nothing?" He asked him, hes wings flapping to keep him in the air, level with Kojay.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:07 pm

"The king deserves to die. He treats his own daughter like she was a mear bug!" Inwe said gruffly. "He only cares for himself and his riches."

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:35 am

"Kaden you're right." he walked over to kaden ear "Bite me, I want to be a dragon."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games