Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:10 pm
"Fine. Just give me a sec." He vanished with an explosion of black dust and reappeared with a similar explosion. "He's at Ansem's study. Just go to the ruins at the edge of town and you'll find it quickly."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:34 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
"Fine. Just give me a sec." He vanished with an explosion of black dust and reappeared with a similar explosion. "He's at Ansem's study. Just go to the ruins at the edge of town and you'll find it quickly."
....um well i dont know where that is sweatdrop *act as if he doesnt know and thinks to himself,i cant lose this guy their is something about him that i cant explian but he seems to know to much about this place and having strange powers as such im sure Leon WOuld have told me about him, i need to keep him close, i still cant trust this guy stare *  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:26 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
....um well i dont know where that is sweatdrop *act as if he doesnt know and thinks to himself,i cant lose this guy their is something about him that i cant explian but he seems to know to much about this place and having strange powers as such im sure Leon WOuld have told me about him, i need to keep him close, i still cant trust this guy stare *

"Oh dear..." he murmured to himself. "Just keep going the way you were going. When you come by a gate, tell the guards that Ryed sent you and that you need to speak to Leon, and you're in."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:31 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Oh dear..." he murmured to himself. "Just keep going the way you were going. When you come by a gate, tell the guards that Ryed sent you and that you need to speak to Leon, and you're in."
you know what ill just follow you cuz i have a tendacy to get lost or get into trouble with people sweatdrop * since when has leon have gaurds this is just getting weirder and weirder, gotta stay with this guy stare *  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:34 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

you know what ill just follow you cuz i have a tendacy to get lost or get into trouble with people sweatdrop * since when has leon have gaurds this is just getting weirder and weirder, gotta stay with this guy stare *
Namine looked at them with confusment.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:56 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

*sends her a telepathic message* i dont trust this guy we need to keep him close to understood stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:27 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

*sends her a telepathic message* i dont trust this guy we need to keep him close to understood stare
Namine shakes her head in understandment. "So where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:32 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

lets just follow him for now but im sure its to where Leon is  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:50 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Okay....." Namine looked around and was a bit worried about what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:22 am
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
"Okay....." Namine looked around and was a bit worried about what was going on.

"Hmm... I don't know... I still have alot to do..." Without the two of them knowing, he listened to the telepathic messages. If they didn't thrust him, then why should he help them? It was hard enough getting around without strangers at your side, now that Xemnas had returned and took over Radiant Garden.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:34 am
okay then lets get going then stare  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:54 am
Namine looked around" So where to exactly? I know its to leon but where is he?" why cant he come to us?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:43 am
The Gothic Rikku
Namine looked around" So where to exactly? I know its to leon but where is he?" why cant he come to us?"

"I can't tell. He's hiding."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:19 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Gothic Rikku

"I can't tell. He's hiding."
"okay..."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:52 pm
((jut continue without me for awhile please, and if you only read this please tell the others so that they know i wont be on at all for a while because certian issues have arose in my house thanx))

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff