Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:59 pm
SPOILS OF WAR
-Several suits of armor, with unfourtunately the previous owner still in side
-A heavy pulse rifle
-A sniper rifle
-A pulse carbine

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:06 pm
As you gather you items you see a cannon fire at your left side nearly blowing you up.  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:21 pm
Several shadows gather around a strange building no one seems to see it or know what it is. Also these shadows seem to go throught a strange door with a strange symbol on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:21 pm
Tired of wandering Kit saw what appeared to be a poorly maintained church and slowly made her way to the door, poking her head through she looked around the interior, her eyes falling on a lonely pew leaning against the wall a few inches away.

Contemplating sitting down on it she took a careful step inside, trying to keep her presence a secret from anyone that might be around.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:38 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area. The sudden cold brings a chill throught the entire building, even down to the lowest level.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:56 pm
Aria then starts to walk around alone and lost. She seems to can't find the castle to find the way to defeat her foes.  

AlexBloodRose

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:27 pm
A short bat-like creature with a peg leg carrying a large sack stumbles toward the church

seeing no one he leaves arrow  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:28 pm
A man in startiling clean and proper clothes sits amongst the ruined pews, ditry and crumbling walls, shatered shards of stained glass. His hands hold eachother in prayers, and from his rambling mutterings, it is clear that he dose not really know how to pray in the first place.

"And for this, I will thank you." he concludes privatly, and looks up. His weathered face clashes with his clothes, but matches his surroundings well. Eyes lined with crows feet, wrinkles on his cheeks from his dour expression, and lines creasing his brow.

He leans back, and idely drums his hands, looking as though he either expects a friend, or the congregation that left this church so long ago to return.

Babbitt is patient for both, patient for his acceptance as well.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ACGunsmoke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:54 pm
A small figure sat behind a fallen confessional watching as a strange intruder entered the building. She seemed very out of place looking more like a soldier than a church-goer, but the darkness of the corner hid her well from any one's sight.
She slowly and silently moves toward the back so as not to be seen wondering if the stranger was a threat or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:47 pm
Babbitt bearings looked up and looked around him, currently unarmed. THough his weapons were both just a joint away...

HE coudl feel someone watching him, eyes peircing him... No, he souldn't think liek that, thats not the way a human would think, was it?

Instead he spread his hands out, his right shoulder creaking liek a rusty hinge, inocently.

"Hello? Is anyone there? DO you know what hapened to this church?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ACGunsmoke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:03 pm
A voice rang out from the back "Why yes, Hello, Howdoyedo?! I can give you answers but how 'bout we introduce oursel..." The voice was cut off by a second one.

"Felix! Shut up!"

"He already knows we're here and he doesn't seem like a threat, why must you always be the strong silent type?"

The second voice apparently belonged to a girl, but it seemed as though she was arguing with thin air. Suddenly she grabbed something from behind her and threw it past Babbit, the object yelling as it flew by him.

"Well since that foolish relic ruined my cover, I might as well talk my way through this. I'm Trigger, the loud mouth there is Felix, and what might you be?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:31 pm
Babbitt reached out towardes the item as it passed him, he didn't actualy move fast enough to catch it, and soon lost intrest and turned to face the girl.

He shruged slighlty, "I'm Mr. Bearing... Babbitt Bearings to be more specififc."

He thought for a moment, "SO you can tell then, huh? Well, I supose theres no reason to hide it if you can tell. I am a..." in a second hsi skin vanished, replaced by bolted and welded metal. His clothes lost their crisp quality, showing stains and worn areas. His body revealed all sorts of apliances ut to new use, liek a water pump for a heart, and a jucie-o-matic for a stomach. Then, just a quickly as his skin had vanished, it reapered.

"SO there..." he siad, slightly ashamed sounding.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ACGunsmoke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:47 pm
Trigger's face was frozen with astonishment.

"I knew I smelled metal," she said, "humans are so smelly, you know."

She walked past him and picked up a small skull. "As for this church, it's pretty dead. Our kind aren't appreciated. But I guess we won't be much of a bother since we're almost all gone. Almost." She pointed to herself.
The skull, Felix, also began to speak, "Now why'd you have to throw me like that!?"

"So what brings you to this desolate place?" asked Trigger, ignoring her angry little partner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:05 am
"So, I take it you aren't a human either..." he said slowly, "then what are you?"

He looked around at the church, "Why do I come here?" it seemed as if he honeslty didn't know at first, "FOr humanity. THose humans in other places, they always coem to these places... SO i thought it must be part of the way to be human. If god makes a soul for each of them, then mabey I can get him to make one for me."

WIth the way the "man" spoke it was not clear weather he was profoundly aware of the divine, or blissfuly ignorant as a child.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ACGunsmoke

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:19 pm
Trigger looked to her side.

"Well I can't help you in your search for humanity. I lost mine long ago, but I regret nothing. hm... Master never like that word much."

"Yep, little Trigger heres an Eye,"Felix explained, "They don't like humans much, trust me, I know, I've seen 'em. But for now we're just blendin' in with them rather than starting up trouble."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff