Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

MoonGoddess87

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:41 pm

Emiko offered a warm smile at Vue.

"Good evening, Yue. I haven't seen you in awhile. How have you been?"

Emiko began fingering the necklace she had around her neck, subconsciously. She had the necklace since before she could remember, before she became immortal that was. Her life before immortality was a blur, but at least she had a link to her past, unlike some of the others.

"I'm so tired of not having anything to do. I haven't used my skills in forever!" Emiko groaned, a frown on her face.

Hearing footsteps behind her, Emiko turned, only to see Juromaru. She raised an eyebrow and rolled her eyes.

"Thank you, Juromaru." She turned her attention back to Yue, only to hear Juromaru speaking to her again. If he expected her to blush, he was going to be sadly disappointed. Emiko loved to flirt. She knew she was pretty, knew it very well. And she used this feature to her advantage.

"Juromaru, when are you going to learn that lose lines don't do a thing for me?" Her voice echoed through the theater, exactly as she had planned it. There was no way he could not have heard her.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:04 pm

Aoki blinked. Tao senses tingling...

"TAO-ANIKI-SAN!"

Abandoning all hope orf starting for mission on-time, she dashed into the theater. Dropping all her stuff, she found her way onto tthe stage, wrapping her arms around the older man's waist.

"Aniki-san! How are you? Where's Suki? Did he get hurt? I'm better now, and so is sister, we're heading off on a mission now! Wow, I haven't seen people in such good moods in a while! Hi Emi-chan, Yue-san, Juro-bozu-chan!"

Hearts dancing in her mind, she was happy to see familiar faces.

((Short, re-post tomorow.

LOVE-LOVE, Tsu-chan!
~<3 ))

Tsubasa Reservoir

Kevkas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:04 am

Juromaru smiled as he heard Aoki calling his name and saying hi.

Now how am I supposed to ingnore that...

He made a fake pouty face and concentrated. A figure that looked just like Juromaru appeared in front of Aoki. It was a fire manipulation with the features of Juromaru.

"Hello Aoki-chan!" The figure smiled and tilted his head.
"Happy as ever I see!" He laughed. "Well, I was wondering when I'd get to see someone so cute!" He leaned down a bit and looked right into her eyes.

"I'd give you a hug, But I'm sure you'd rather not catch on fire!" The figure disappeared and Juromaru dropped from the catwalks above the stage. He landed crouched next to Aoki.
"But then again..." he patted her head and stood up. In his right hand was his pride and joy, his blade.

"Tao, could you take this and etch runes into the blade? I wanted to give my sword a name I thought 'Fluffy' had a good ring to it, but in retrospect I think I'll go with 'Fenrir'." Juromaru waited a second and let it sink in...

Wait, 'Fluffy'... what was I on... oh well, back to business

"I'd do it myself, but you're better at it, and I want it to look all shiny and perfect!" He smiled as he held the blade out.
"Besides, I was going to head to a town today and have a day of it, I'm bored here by myself. I didn't have Emiko to flirt with. Or Yue for that matter." He smiled at both women and looked back to Tao.

"Please? I'll bring you something from town. Metal, weapons, high grade tempering oil... please?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:21 pm

Shinobu had to use al of her strength not to fall over. Was this what she was going to be taking on a mission... for a client?! A child, that's right, child, that didn't even have the self-control not to freak out when she felt one of her friends about, in the natural place one would expect them to be, in their home.

This is a bit pathetic, okay, a lot pathetic.

Shinobu kneaded the hilt of her katana she'd plunged into the ground to keep herself upright from this shake from her sister.

"What kind of idiot?"

Well, now I've got two choices. One, go after her and drag her out, which would only indulge her misbehaviour and give attention to something that could just be left unnoticed, or two, continue on way, doing the responsible thing.

"I've got food supplies, tools, maps and notes written out, I really don't need her." Shinobu said to herself, listing out the things on her fingers slowly.

Besides, if I go really fast... she’s have a work-out catching up. That'll teach her.

"Come on, Haku, I know your there, cleaning your paws. Wanna help me show Aoki how fast we can run?"

As if the cat had actually understood her, Haku took off from his hidden potion in the brush and leaped up unto Shinobu's shoulder. The lazy route. however, sparing the cat where she'd not spared her sister, Shinobu granted the cat the right to cling, and took off, full speed, into the forest. Having memorized her maps and the relative position she had to be heading. The direction was already engraved in her mind, and she wouldn't need to look over her notes until later.

At this speed I can reach Amarante in hours... Shinobu thought to herself, silver hair whipping in the string currents behind her.

[*little note* Yeah, for al you newcomers. My and Tsubasa Reservoir's characters are sisters named Shinobu and Aoki. They were currently in the midst of a hasty preparation for departure on a mission when aoki ditched.
Also, 'haku' is the name of a cat that Shinobu discovered rampant about the theatre. Named by Aoki. It currently serves as a familiar animal for the two, but shows no signs of any special powers. Just a regular kitty.]

Edaniel
Captain

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:51 pm

Yue stood watching Juromaru go on as he typically would- playing with flames and spiriting himself about the room like his pants had caught on fire. Though his nature was very different than hers, she enjoyed him.

Walking up to the stage she hoisted herself up, easily pulling herself onto the stages smooth waxed surface. Aoki appeared happy to see them all home, Yue was just as glad to see her to full of happiness- and off on a mission with her sister none the less.

"Aoki! I'm glad to see you are well."

Yue smiled tentatively, the motion small but apparent on her normally serenely blank features. Her eyes darted from Aoki and then to Juromaru, her friends.

"Juromaru, I would like very much to join you in town if you don't mind. I have some items I would like to pick up now that I am back home."

She let her focus linger on the two hugging, greeting, then letting go. She walked over, first slipping her feet from her sandals, wet from the snow. Her feet though still damp left moist footprints behind her as she walked over to Aoki and gave her a tight hug.

"Please tell your sister that I say hello for me?"

Realizing now that she had completely forgotten about Emiko in the mists of Aoki's joy she faced her, only a quarter turn to the left from where she had been standing.

"I am......well now that I am home" Yue replied." I hope you and the others are all in good health as well?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:09 pm

{{Damn, when are you gonna execute me for not posting for so long. Didn't even see we have two new members, welcome! I'll post tomorrow! Have to revise my exams at the moment.}}

Lord Bean
Crew

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:18 pm

[You bettah! I'm itching to show off Hamani to our new recruits. Whippersnappers.]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:20 pm

"No, you're not all right and you're coming in to the theater," Nadeshiko answered tartly to hide the tremble in her voice. They didn't faint. Fatigue, yes, but not to such a point as to render them helpless like Taketo obviously was. "I'm gonna get help, okay, so just sit and...um...don't move," she babbled for a moment, dashing into the theater the instant the last word left her lips. With a tremendous heave she burst into the theater and yelled out the name of the eldest thief on the premises, and hopefully the most experienced.

"TAO-NIISAN!!!"

Lirdianc

The Jashu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:38 pm

[ I don't even know where poor ol' Suki is right now. ]

Suki had slumbered for too long, not remembering where he had been or what had happened. The only thing he could remember was fighting, and fighting, then passing out, hitting the floor with one thud. His body ached, and he felt terribly ill, and had no idea how he had ended up with the soft acquaintance of a bed. Keeping one of his eyes closed, he stretched his arms far up and out before pulling his golden sash over his head like a blanket.

"I-I wond-ow where I am." The mauve gems that were his eyes glimmered with innocence, as he tried his hardest to remember, but nothing was coming back to him.

"I tink' I shood' go to the thea-tow."

Suki's little body struggled to get to his feet, but he was just to weak, and fell back down like a helpless puppy.

"I hate being sicky"
He folded his arms, and pouted and small tear rolled down his face as he curled back up inside his sash.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:27 pm

Before Taketo could even utter a breath, Nadeshiko had already disappeared from sight. He grumbled under his breath being a little more stubborn than usual. He slowly lifted himself off the ground feeling a bit dizzy and almost fell again, but quickly caught himself from falling face-first again. The dirt nearly seemed to sink under him like quicksand as he tried to keep himself up. Physics were truly not on his side, and neither was his mind and body. He winced a bit before stumbling to his feet, standing upright and keeping a mediocre posture, though atleast Taketo was able to stand. His vision was still a little edgy and he couldn't quite makeout where about the theatre he was particularly standing at. Finally, after some strain on his eyes, he was able to draw the outline of the theatre as he slowly crept toward it, not wanting to go too fast and fall over again.

After some time, he made it to the front theatre walkway, throwing open the large doors and stumbling in and catching himself on one of the pews. Taketo was nearly afraid to look up to possibly see the countless curious faces watching down on him. He made it into a seat, where he just sat down to relax, and regather his conscious as well as his body. His status became dramastically different after one instinctive vision. Taketo merely shook it off, avoiding eye contact of the rest of the Thieves. He was ready to just head out on a mission already.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:04 pm

(( *waves spazmo like* just dropping by to say 'ello! heart ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:24 pm

Yue spun around to the direction of the door. She had heard it open, some type of grunting noise. Was someone hurt? There was Taketo, sitting in a chair. He seemed to be .....oksy, but not good. She deserted the stage, leaping down to bridge the gap between the floor and herself.

"Welcome back Taketo" She said softly after walking up to the row of seats before the row he sat in. She knew he could hear her, though weather or not he would acknowledge her was another story entirely.

Bizarre-love-triange

MoonGoddess87

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:16 pm

Emiko couldn't help but to grin as Aoki yelled her name.

"Hello, Aoki! So you're on a mission? That's great!" She turned back to Yue and Juromaru and nodded her head.

"I think I will stay here for a little while. I might go out later, but right now, I just feel tired. Can you pick us up some food while you are out, Yue?" Emiko ran her hands through her long hair and sighed. It was nice seeing familiar faces once again.

As she turned to head back into her room, Emiko heard the doors opening, and curiosity had her head turning, almost before she realized it. Taketo stepped through the door and sat in a chair, almost as if he didn't want to be noticed. She watched him patiently, noticing how ill he looked. Something wasn't right. She walked back down the steps of the stage, towards the row of seats Taketo was seated in.

"Taketo? Is everything alright?" She walked toward him cautiously. Maybe he didn't feel like talking. She could certainly understand.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:40 am

Taketo looked up only to see two thieves blankly staring at him asking the same question. He sighed a bit, turning away from them, trying to focus on something else other than his condition, even though it was widely apparent. He held his side, before turning back to them, hoping this would all just pass.

"I'm fine, let's just get on with this mission already."

Taketo became real serene, his features turned stiff and had an appearance of good condition, even though the pain was becoming quite unbearable.

I'm becoming so weak over some stupid person I met before I came here...Maybe this mission will help me forget about him.

Taketo was suddenly staring into blank space, as if nothing else was around him. The pain left him and he was soon looking as if he was in a trance. He closed his eyes, and slightly tilted his head hoping to hear some good news after this long night of bad occurences.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Kevkas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:59 am

Juromaru layed the blade down at Tao's feet.

"Always the center of attention and love aren't we Tao?" Juromaru's voice was tinted with envy. "I'll bring you what I can carry. So if it's not too much trouble would you please etch my blade?"

Juromaru put his hands in his pockets and walked to the edge of the stage. He stood on the lip of it and looked out over the empty seats. As he did the doors opened and Nadeshiko ran in and yelled for Tao. Juromaro shook his head and started walking to the doors. He walked slow trying to resist the urge to yell something nasty at Tao.

Eh, who cares, he's only Mr. Wonderful. What's age have to do with anything anyway, we're immortal... who cares how old we are?

Juromaru was just coming to the last few rows of seats when the doors opened again and Taketo walked in and sat down in a chair. He must have been thinking about something because he walked right past Juromaru wihtout so much as a greeting. Yue and Emiko rushed up and asked him if he was okay. Taketo just responded that he was fine and wanted to go on a mission. Juromaru rolled his eyes and turned to face Taketo, Yue, and Emiko.

"So I need to walk into the theatre bloody and hacked up for a hug then huh?" He shook his head again and placed his left hand on Taketo's head and ruffled his hair. As he did so pain raced up his arm. He lifted his hand and the pain stopped. Juromaru raised his eyebrow and put his hand back in his pocket. He turned around and walked to the doors.

"Taketo's fine, you heard him right?" Juromaru sighed and looked over his shoulder at all his fellow theives in the theatre.

Tao, Taketo, Yue, Emiko, Aiko, and Nadeshiko. I wonder where Shinobu is? If Aiko's around, then she's gotta be here somewhere.

Juromaru shrugged and opened the doors. Outside the snow gently filtered down through the trees and overgrowth. He smiled as he took a breath of fresh air, his first in a long time. He closed his eyes and turned his head toward Yue.

"If you have anything you want to bring get it. I'll wait, I want to walk around out here for a while. Just call me when you're ready." he looked back to Tao.

"If you don't get to it don't worry. It's not like I need it right away. I can wait." The doors slammed shut as he stepped outside. Dust from the ceiling of the danced in the air as it fell. Scorch marks seared into the door smoked lightly. Juromaru was pissed... he wanted to kill something, slowly.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games