Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:43 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
"I don't really have a name sir.." She said with tears. "Everyone calls me spark..." She looked at the ground and sighed.

(vincent)
"whats wrong?" he brings her to a table and brings her choclate milk!
((OMG!! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY AG! IM SERIOUS! -huggles-)) "Everything.." Spark said sadly. "My family died from a disease and now I'm alone." She wiped her tears on her shirt.

(vincent)
" what was your family like?"
"Well.." She began, "My dad didn't die. But he did something and then a few days later, my mom got sick, then my doggie then my baby brother... My dad made this spell, a green glow. I secretly watched him because the door was open a little..." She paused.

(vincent)
"was your father HOJO the scincest
"he wasn't a scientist. but when he seen me, he got mad and threw me against the wall, and i couldn't move for a few weeks. when i could walk, he threw a knife at my leg.." she showed vince the scar. "he has long hair, thats a light gray. and he kept searching for this key thing. i heard him say something about a door to my mommy before she died... i ran away and brought my kitty stuffed animal to keep me happy..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:48 pm
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn
((OMG!! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY AG! IM SERIOUS! -huggles-)) "Everything.." Spark said sadly. "My family died from a disease and now I'm alone." She wiped her tears on her shirt.

(vincent)
" what was your family like?"
"Well.." She began, "My dad didn't die. But he did something and then a few days later, my mom got sick, then my doggie then my baby brother... My dad made this spell, a green glow. I secretly watched him because the door was open a little..." She paused.

(vincent)
"was your father HOJO the scincest
"he wasn't a scientist. but when he seen me, he got mad and threw me against the wall, and i couldn't move for a few weeks. when i could walk, he threw a knife at my leg.." she showed vince the scar. "he has long hair, thats a light gray. and he kept searching for this key thing. i heard him say something about a door to my mommy before she died... i ran away and brought my kitty stuffed animal to keep me happy..."

(vincent)
"anubis?" he called her sprit then the little girl was sundly anub insted of a stuffed animal it was a kitty necklace  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:54 pm
She remained in anubs form for a few mins because she gave her soul to ebony. After that few mins, she turned back into spark. Spark ran to the door to go in the backyard.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:00 pm
When I was outside, the wind blew harshly, then went back to normal. Spark picked a glowing flower, and after a few seconds, she dropped to the ground. She was in a deep sleep. It was about Roxas. ((Here's a song that describes the dream and our relationship sorta: http://us.video.aol.com/audio.full.adp?mode=0&pmmsid=1441227&referer=http://music.aol.com/search/songresults.adp ))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:04 pm
Icon-reborn
When I was outside, the wind blew harshly, then went back to normal. Spark picked a glowing flower, and after a few seconds, she dropped to the ground. She was in a deep sleep. It was about Roxas. ((Here's a song that describes the dream and our relationship sorta: http://us.video.aol.com/audio.full.adp?mode=0&pmmsid=1441227&referer=http://music.aol.com/search/songresults.adp ))

((i actuly like that song))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:07 pm
Ebony continued to fight reno until he got a call from rufus " hey ebony come with me" reno put his hand out to her
(ebony )
"why would i go with you youll have to take my beaten body some way else  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:11 pm
((ME TOO!!))

She woke up and seen a butterfly on her nose. Spark walked into the house and seen her kitty plush somehow in there. She ran towards it and got caught in a net.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:16 pm
she fell to the floor after hours of fighting and coughed up blood witch was still white

(reno)
"well you said some other way!" he picked her up and went to shinra  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:21 pm
((HEY! I THOUGHT I WAS RENO!!!))

Someone hit me in the head and knocked me out. The last thing i saw was someone in a black and white robe thingy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Icon-reborn

Someone hit me in the head and knocked me out. The last thing i saw was someone in a black and white robe thingy.

(sorry and xemnas is dead))  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:34 pm
Axels_girlfriend
Icon-reborn

(sorry and xemnas is dead))
((-cries- XEMNAS!! NOOOOOOO!!! Well, he somehow came back cuz he just knocked me out..))

I woke up in a small room with a bunk bed and blood all over the walls and floor. There was torture devices, and heads in a corner. I backed up to the wall and touched one of the heads. I screamed and jumped up, i looked up and seen dead, bloody hanging bodies. I felt some blood drip onto my face and heard footsteps...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:39 pm
ebony lay in rufus's office of the new shinra  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:52 pm
It was Reno walking in. "Hey? What's up?" He said. I didn't reply. "So... Do I have to beat the voice outta ya or what?" I still didn't speak. "Fine. Have it your way!" Reno shot me several times with his gunblade, and kicked me into the brick walls many times. After he was done, I wanted to scream, but couldn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:56 pm
Icon-reborn
It was Reno walking in. "Hey? What's up?" He said. I didn't reply. "So... Do I have to beat the voice outta ya or what?" I still didn't speak. "Fine. Have it your way!" Reno shot me several times with his gunblade, and kicked me into the brick walls many times. After he was done, I wanted to scream, but couldn't.

(rufus)
he walks into his office "oh we have a vistor..mmm a pretty vistor" he walked over to ebony on the couch and sat next to her head and watch tv  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:30 pm
Reno picks me up and brings me in the room with ebony and rufus.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff