Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:14 am
The demona guitar looks a bit like a gun with certain outfits when you hold it.
I'll have some green T-virus tea, please.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:50 am
*Digs into the ribs* Thanks! blaugh domokun heart  

nom anor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:30 pm
nom anor
Can I get some Rebecca Ribs with fries and a coke please? domokun heart
Rebecca Ribs!? Why would you have that? Rebecca is all skin and bones.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:39 pm
On second thought, forget the tea.

Hey Bio, I hear there's going to be solid white contacts for avatars soon. Are you getting a pair?  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:42 pm
DasJabberwockie

Hey Bio, I hear there's going to be solid white contacts for avatars soon. Are you getting a pair?
Depends on the price, right now I'm 500G in the hole.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie

Depends on the price, right now I'm 500G in the hole.
If they're out, I'll try to get you a pair before they're wildly popular if I have the chance. I hear they're starting at 5k.  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:05 pm
DasJabberwockie
If they're out, I'll try to get you a pair before they're wildly popular if I have the chance. I hear they're starting at 5k.
Where would we be able to buy them?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
From what I understand they're bundled up in a donation letter. (Or they will be in the near future.) People already have them in their wishlists in addition to red demon-eyes ones.  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:26 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
From what I understand they're bundled up in a donation letter. (Or they will be in the near future.) People already have them in their wishlists in addition to red demon-eyes ones.
Oh I dunno, RED demon eyes... sounds like someone-ish we know.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Oh I dunno, RED demon eyes... sounds like someone-ish we know.
Ja. But i doubt they'll show up behind the glasses.  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:43 pm
DasJabberwockie
Ja. But i doubt they'll show up behind the glasses.
With eyes like that, who needs glasses?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:00 pm
I want zombie eyes.... pirate  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Draven_Strife

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:01 pm
Uenna
Draven_Strife
Does anyone think Gaia should make guns for our avis?, jus askin cause mainly I think it would be cool (and I can get gold, this is the cafe right we can talk about anything?....) can I get a Barry Burger, no onions please?
I personally think it would be awesome if there were arsenal on Gaia, but at the same time, it's also a children's site as well..not too sure if they'd want to enforce that. Then again, they have whips. o_O

I don't know. It's very possible that they could get guns on here, but I'm not getting my hopes up. They'd probably bring in swords and staffs before guns though.

*tosses over a Barry Burger minus onions and slides a plate of Rebecca ribs and fries with a class of Coke to Nom* ^^ Here ya go, boys~ heart
(sits straight up ready to dig in) Thank you ever so much...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:06 pm
Ya know Bio, I think it's really cool how you dress like a um, certain some one we know and I am starting a quest of my own on making my avi like his arch enemy. Coughchrisgm hm.......do you guys know were I can get the clothes?  

Draven_Strife

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:12 pm
Draven_Strife
Ya know Bio, I think it's really cool how you dress like a um, certain some one we know and I am starting a quest of my own on making my avi like his arch enemy. Coughchrisgm hm.......do you guys know were I can get the clothes?
Check the closet in the mansion. His spare outfits should be there. You know, in the art room, behind the painting of the mansion...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games