Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:27 pm
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Damn, that's no fair, but I know about lots of sports. More than the people in the sports forum, and the sports forum moderators don't even do anything about spams and threat. Until I reported it. xd

I bet I can do what I mod can, but if I become a mod, I won't be on here much. But oh well. xd

You should listen to what Niph and I have to say. To put my first post in simpler terms: if you're really keen on being a mod, be prepared to withstand being absued, threatened and insulted in many ways, and not react to them in a kneejerk way.

A huge knowledge about sports isn't a crucial requirement to becoming a sports mod, though that may help. What you need to be, like Niph said is a person of authority in the sports forum, who is willing to speak out whenever a person breeches the ToS.

I can take those resposibilities once I'm a mod. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:36 pm
Well, in that case, I wish you good luck. 3nodding  

Niphredil Ithilmir

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:37 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Well, in that case, I wish you good luck. 3nodding

Thank you, but its like impossible for me, I'm like not even well-known. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:39 pm
Just post, and be patient lah~  

Niphredil Ithilmir

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:40 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

*Takes a deep breathe* Ok, you better be watching me gaia. I'll someday be Hokage! (I'm being like Naruto now)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:01 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
kyoslove74
thanks babi I guess ice cream might help not that my hearts as cold as ice... interesting yuor a C+ english student I am an A- one.

I can't believe I am. I was born here, lived here, and I still don't understand the way of the english language. xd I guess I watch too much chinese, and other asian stuff. =3

I was not born in the states but I came ehre when i was a baby I spent most of my time in ny before I had to spend it with a bunch of asswholes  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:27 pm
kyoslove74
xXHotBabiBluXx
kyoslove74
thanks babi I guess ice cream might help not that my hearts as cold as ice... interesting yuor a C+ english student I am an A- one.

I can't believe I am. I was born here, lived here, and I still don't understand the way of the english language. xd I guess I watch too much chinese, and other asian stuff. =3

I was not born in the states but I came ehre when i was a baby I spent most of my time in ny before I had to spend it with a bunch of asswholes

Asswholes?...lol. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:33 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Niphredil Ithilmir

*Takes a deep breathe* Ok, you better be watching me gaia. I'll someday be Hokage! (I'm being like Naruto now)

By patient she means wait at least another two years or so. blaugh The most senior mods of Gaia, like the Sports Forum mod, have over 30,000 posts accumulated since 2003. And don't assume you'll instantly know the responsibilities a mod has as soon as you become one. You will need years of experience as a helper first.  

Minielf

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:40 pm
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Niphredil Ithilmir

By patient she means wait at least another two years or so. blaugh The most senior mods of Gaia, like the Sports Forum mod, have over 30,000 posts accumulated since 2003. And don't assume you'll instantly know the responsibilities a mod has as soon as you become one. You will need years of experience as a helper first.

Ok, I'll try my best. 3nodding Two years? that's nothing, I'll go on gaia my whole life. sweatdrop Maybe. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:02 am
I think the best thing is to talk to an actual mod/helper about it.  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:22 am
From what I see of the sports forum there isn't that large of a demand for mods as most of the people there are fairly civilized and know a lot about sports. The real demand for mods is in the GD, the ED, the Chatterbox, the two help forums and the GCD. In all of these forums, there are thousands of noobs, trolls, wankers, and trojans running amok and there's no shortage for mods to oversee them.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:56 am
Don't forget the Exchange lah~ and all those misplaced threads in Minishops 3nodding  

Niphredil Ithilmir

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:43 pm
babi@ : yes i had to spend my child hood with assholic americans I am sick of americans and I do not like them. most of the americans i don't like are born in the horse year and your a horse.... twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:14 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
I think the best thing is to talk to an actual mod/helper about it.

I already did, I talked to my friend, Nikolita and the sports forum's moderator, Xiahou Dun. 3nodding And a Q&A helper, GuardianCentauri.  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:02 am
Ooh, Babi has his laurelses. Well done <3

What did they say?  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games