Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Diggin That Dope

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:53 am
gerardsonlybabygurl
Hey my names gerardsonlybabygurl... im shy... im 14... my favorite band is MCR and AFI... and Ive been cuttin for a bit... but yea thats me... o and my favorite colors are black and red and my favorite store is hot topic...

it really pisses me off when ppl tell everyone that they cut themselves. i think it is alright to tell your close family and friends but it isnt something you should just throw out to the world! really, if you say that to the world you are just looking for attention but usually, unless it is someone else that wants attention, then ppl are just gonna call you stupid..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:12 pm
Hello, Im Greg, not Old greg.. just greg. in almost 17 now, live in california, and Go to High school, i love meeting people, so mssg me and come and talk, i wont bite.. unless i like you.  

Emo Nightwalker

-Demon Guardian X-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:42 am
yea im justin im 14

my fav bands r the devil wears prada, scape the fate, the used, and alesana soz yea =l  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:04 pm
um i am Jessica but i wish it weren't.... there is not aalot about me i suppose I play the flute and the piano. i write my own music, i am a 11th grader and 16 and live in Idaho..... i like afi.mcr,disturbed,dresden dolls, drowing pool,evanescense,framing hanely, godsmack, green jelly, hollywood undead, likin park and many more but that is it! oh yeah HOT TOPIC rocks! and so does the sock stores! xp  

tears of doom

I-No Escape-I

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:08 pm
hello,
well my names Christina, first of all.
I am 15, living in southern California.
ehm, i skateboard, surf, play football(only girl), and also participate in photography.
I sometimes go crazy on the caffeinated coffee, since im addicted to it, which is reallly bad, but i find it okay with me.

And obviously, im new to this guild

meeting people is great with me,

like the PM's, and comments, even if they are random

soo yep.

ohh, and
don't piss me off if you use fake stuff,
thats the #1 thing i get upset with.

-
[:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:37 pm
My name is Austin,

I live in Kentucky [Dislike it greatly]

I don't do much of anything besides Gaia, Toribash, Tv, Music and, Hardcore power sleeping for 10 hours straight.

I'm pretty much Introverted but enjoy talking to others.

I don't dislike many things but I love black cats. smile  

Hygencide

iLauren

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:33 pm
hi im lauren. im scene. i love anime. my fave bands are MCR, Grren Day, FOB,Hollywood undead,Paramore and sso on. my fave color is black. i have cut before even if i am scene. i write poems and am very dark. i love scary movies. uhhhh that is all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:46 pm
Hey, i'm not going to say my real name but i'm XxawayfromherexX

._\ that's all i can think of saying.... but yeah hi.  

Trent Wesley

Zukof

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:34 pm
pishaw...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:52 pm
Hi, my name is Jose. I'm 22 years old and I live in Texas. I like playing video games and reading. Some of my favorite bands are; Jimmy Eat World, blink-182, All That Remains, and Weezer.  

Sweetness87

Onani Master Luna Thoth

Hygienic Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:21 pm
Name: Lucy
Interests: Music (mainly metal, electronic, jazz, and funk), computers (specifically operating systems, and hardware), and girls.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:39 pm
Summoning the Rain
Name: Lucy
Interests: Music (mainly metal, electronic, jazz, and funk), computers (specifically operating systems, and hardware), and girls.
Hey, Lucy. Welcome to hell.

This place is worse than the MF, for srs.  

[Hollow Point]

Mistress Charlene

Beloved Giver

16,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:25 am
I think I'll draw a picture, A picture with a twist...

Hello. My name is Charlene. I'm a 22 years old straight female from Wisconsin. I just joined. I'm very emo..

I act more emo than I look. I write a lot. Mostly dark fantasies. I love thinking and dreaming about death and darkness. I'm very morbid that way. I like to sit in my closet to avoid people when I just want to be alone. I love bands like Evanescence, Fall out boy, Green day, Shinedown, and Theory of a dead man.

Want to know more? Just PM me. You might have to add me first, though. surprised

...I'll draw it with a razor and cut it on my wrist...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:14 pm
Uhh... I'm a person... That goes by the name of Mai...
Uhmm... I'm not really "emo" but I've been called that...
Thought I'd join this guild to meet friends and others that share common interests...
And anything else you wanna know PM me. (:  

ILikeToCreep

Awol-emily

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:18 pm
Ello im Loli some things about me is i adore art, im actualy an artist and i write stories and sometimes poetry. I adore music, i know millions of bands and i despise mainstream D=  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games