Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:12 am
Sagor yawned and patted Ju-Hades head, "I wonder if your afraid to die little one." He let a chuckle, "Kraid and I have had our souls bounce so much it's just a inconvenience. Being mortal agian really is quite the vacation."

With the tightening of his fist purple sparks flew off it in every direction, "When will the next fight. The next proof that my existence is more important then others."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:59 am
Panick struck Karasu like lightning as Witium replied, and in a flash, she leapt towards the floor on which Yousei had disappeared. Once on said floor, she looked to the dark hall before her and froze. There was no hope finding Yousei in such a place. If she had been truly searching for Miles, she was bound to have taken a turn, and there were many turns to be taken... The dragon heaved a sigh, her eyes growing stern, and leapt into the shadows before her...

~No.. It's too dark down here to search any further... ..But... I'm sure he's fine,~ Yousei lied, mainly to comfort herself, as she walked swiftly down the dark hallway.

Yousei picked up the pace, once she was certain that the ground beneath her was completely smooth. Sweet relief washed over her as she saw the faint hope of light in the distance. She looked again, as she also noticed a large silhouette coming into focus. Her eyes narrowed with disbelief, though she kept running towards the light that shone steadily behind it. It seemed to have been coming at her at speeds greatly surpassing her own. She immediately came to a halt for fear of collision, though she soon realized who the figure was: Karasu.

~Yousei!~ Karasu spoke heartily in her telepathic tongue.
"Karasu!" Yousei exclaimed, returning the jovial (and kinda cheesy) greeting with a fond embrace.
Karasu's tone quickly changed, however, as she broke free of her master's arms, ~We must hurry.~

Yousei nodded solemnly in agreeance and the two ran swiftly towards the light ahead.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:36 am
Seg noticed Yousei and Karusu just for a moment before they dissapeared from his view. "Good....she's safe. That's a relief." He growled before flying near one of the pillars.

"I'll take care of all of these by myself, you all get out of here! I'll be fine, these are nothing."

He stretched making a small amount of red steam leak from his body as his muscular build shifted his mighty tail swinging eagerly. He looked over to the group with his large slitted eyes, Karusu had to protect hers. He'd handle this one.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:16 pm
'A figure in the sky, large with a questionable apperance. At first when one would see it, they would assume a large bird, but when you take a closer look, you would see it as a cat with wings for the rear seemed quiet feline. And ofcourse, who else would it but the great white grypon, KINGUYAKKI!!' the white beast thought to himself as he held his head up high, while flying in the blue sky.

He had been traveling for awhile, and the heat had gotton to his head, if you couldn't tell from the post above. Peering down to the land below, he deiceded it would be best to pull over for a rest. Growing hungry and annoyed with the cloudy sceanery.

Slowly turning to his backside, he pulled off (what the gryphons call in sky diving) a shot bird dive move. The air rushing past your feathers, what could be better then that. Dozing off at the relaxed feeling, he has forgotten about pulling out of it. Zooming past a large mountain side, he started to vear, sloppily pulling himself out of it. Ofcourse, when you do things sloppily, you end things messy. And that was what he did, he pulled off right into some tree branches then plopped out of the tree onto the ground.

"Ouch..."
((trying a new writing style for more vainish cocky characters...))  

Simple Melodie

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:05 pm
.:.Witium. Heed my words to a deceased elf. Leave this place. Never come back. He is drawing ever closer, and destroying this foundation won't solve anything. Follow Miles. He knows the way. Protect Yousei with her life, for she is the key to whatever future beholds her. Go.:.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:53 am
Witium looked over to his shoulder at Camthalion's body, "I don't think your gonna tell me again old friend so I probely should listen." Another bead of sweat slipped down his brow as he took in the fact taht he was just talked to by a dead man. The good thing was it wasn't exactly too uncommon. A soul with strong enough will could do many things outside its own realm.

The elf took his a deep breath and shouted down the hole, "Everyone get of the building, forget about!" He then unshealthed his sword and leaped off the building. With a quick turn he faced the building outter wall as he fell and plunged his swords into it. His desent slowed some what but when he hit the ground he still hit it hard. He ducked behind a corner of the large building.

From there he tried to speak to Yousei and Karasu Telepathically, "I'm outside of the building but i have no idea how to get out of the city. Pick me up so we can get the heck out of here."

[god this is getting a bit confusing of where people are]  

kroska
Vice Captain

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:41 am
"So, we went through all that trouble for nothing?" grumbled Aeronwy. He turned and quickly followed Witium down the side of the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:32 am
Julianna sighed and packed up her instruments.

"Alright, I'm coming." She leaped up from the basement and hastened over to meet the others.

"Where are Yousei and Karasu?" She asked. "Anybody found them yet?"

Bunnyhiphophip

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:18 pm
Just as Julianna said this, Yousei and Karasu emerged from the shadows of the corridor. Karasu quickly knealt to allow her master to mount her. She did this, and within seconds, they had soared through the chasm to the top of the building. Yousei slid off of the dragon's shoulders and stood by Witium, frantically scanning the roof of the building for any sign of Miles. Sadly, she found no trace of him, though she still did not lose hope. She couldn't... for the group's sake.

Karasu also searched for the Elemental, if only for Yousei's well-being. When she could find no sign of him with her reptilian optics, she turned to face her companion, an encouraging gaze held in her icy-blue eyes. When Yousei responded to the assuaging gesture with a forced smirk, the dragon turned to see Seg as he swung determinedly at the pillars below. She smiled proudly and decided to allow him to finish the job which he had begun, himself.

(kroska and Mitsu, [Z_] and I already made plans based on the destruction of the building. Plus, Renlu's already made his post.. We need to go ahead and carry it out. D; Sorry if it's inconveniencing in any way, though. Just let me know if you're against the idea)..

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:24 pm
((no biggy. whether the building is destroyed or not really makes no difference to the storyline anyway.))  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:32 pm
Mitsuharu Saito
((no biggy. whether the building is destroyed or not really makes no difference to the storyline anyway.))
(w00t! Thanks, Mitsu! ^^; *hugs*!)

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:38 pm
[Faelan]
Mitsuharu Saito
(w00t! Thanks, Mitsu! ^^; *hugs*!)
((just don't to it again. haha.))  

Mitsuharu Saito

Simple Melodie

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:46 pm
Looking up into the sky, he wondered what was happening around the area. He had did a wonderful landing, in his mind ofcourse, no matter how many broken branches were there to prove it, and now he did not feel like flying again. But that was because he strained his mucles with that oh so spactacuilar landing.

Shaking out his fur he proudly marched down the mountain slop. In the cover of the trees and knareld roots and examineded the area. He hadn't seen such an area before. Because he came from the icey slop area. But now, now he was out of there. Like a caged canary leaving mines that had already been explore with it's keen smell. He was here to see what life held for him. And he hoped it would be grand.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:30 pm
{Okay i guess i'm gonna backtrack and say witium's on the roof still]

Witium nodded to Karasu and climbed up on her back. With rope in hand he pulled it taunt. The elf looked down to karasu, "When the pillars fall we all fly up." He looked down the hole to seg waiting for him to start destroying the pillars.  

kroska
Vice Captain

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:24 am
Seg nodded and watched the others for a moment before turning to the pillars. "It's time! This city will feel a dragon's wrath!"

Leaning back as his crimson and silver scales shined he flapped his wings hard and lunched forward swinging his arm and smashing into a pillar. It shook then gave away, large stone chunks descending on the floor below.

Turning he flew to the next pillar and the next one his adrenaline building as a draconic bloodlust sent him into a fury the pillars falling before him.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games