Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((umm thats not ruxia speaking its kiyoshi)) "here you wanted to know your connection" hands here a photo User Image
((i know that. she looking for Ruxia and idk but she thinks she found him. sorry that it was confusing)) Rikku looks at the picture then gives it back then looked away"did he care about her?.......if he did then why didnt he go find her before it was to late?"
"he does care about you he even looks over you right now" looks over to ruxias boddy "he had to leave his body because of that thing inside him so right now that body is just a shell"
Rikku cries "Where is he now? Im confused"
"hes right here" points to where her heart should be
"ruxia...."
"excuse me for a moment" walks over to the desk and pulls out a mouthpiece for the intercom and speaks into it "everyone could you please gather in the hallway thank you" walks over to rikku "we better hurry to the next test"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:52 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"he does care about you he even looks over you right now" looks over to ruxias boddy "he had to leave his body because of that thing inside him so right now that body is just a shell"
"ruxia...."
"excuse me for a moment" walks over to the desk and pulls out a mouthpiece for the intercom and speaks into it "everyone could you please gather in the hallway thank you" walks over to rikku "we better hurry to the next test"
"I dont want to continue...i want to stay here with ruxia....i have to....protect him...."Rikku closed her eyes."I dont know what im suppose to do..."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"ruxia...."
"I dont want to continue...i want to stay here with ruxia....i have to....protect him...."Rikku closed her eyes."I dont know what im suppose to do..."
" he would want you to continue"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:24 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"ruxia...."
" he would want you to continue"
"...okay...."Rikku got up and looked at Ruxia as she walked out of the room.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:07 pm
Xia blinked awake and gave a groan. The next test was already starting, and she didn't even feel that rested up yet. She gently got up and off of Marluxia's old bed and stretched and brushed herself up and headed to the hallway, wondering what the test was this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:10 pm
"ANOTHER TEST?!?!?? NOW?!?!??!" Kiraxa yelled to nothing in particular. "WHAT THE CRAP?!?!" Just when she had finally gotten a moment of peace...  

Akira Shinji

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:59 am
Xeviance groaned. "Why another test now..." He wondered to himself. Although he was fully recovered (he had a faster recovery rate than the others, he knew), he still walked slowly out of Zexion's room wondering why all of these tests were necissary.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:50 pm
((Hydra where are you?))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:06 pm
((cause im dead thats why im a ghost come to haunt you until the end of your days)) Kyoshi walked out of the room turning to where all of they were "okay this test is going to be a littlw harder than all the rest in this test try to find anything about him" points to an empty corner  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:35 pm
hydra4
((cause im dead thats why im a ghost come to haunt you until the end of your days)) Kyoshi walked out of the room turning to where all of they were "okay this test is going to be a littlw harder than all the rest in this test try to find anything about him" points to an empty corner
"huh? Thats just an empty corner. I dont understand what we are suppose to exactly do now."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"huh? Thats just an empty corner. I dont understand what we are suppose to exactly do now."
"hmmm" looks and see no ones there "wha ahhhhhhhhhh he told me to do this for him and he cant even show up" smacks his forehead  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:21 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"hmmm" looks and see no ones there "wha ahhhhhhhhhh he told me to do this for him and he cant even show up" smacks his forehead
"who are doing what for?"Rikku looks at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"they mystery guy"

???: small portal appears and sticks his head out of it "you didnt play the song i wanted"

"do i have to its so boring"

???: "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

"fine" reaches into a dark portal and pulls out a boombox and plays this song

???: appears "you have to find what ever you can about me"

((heres the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8hYRF4xpbc ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:11 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"they mystery guy"

???: small portal appears and sticks his head out of it "you didnt play the song i wanted"

"ummmm okay?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:00 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"they mystery guy"

"ummmm okay?"
((man i have really horrible writers block right now so sorry for that crappy point in this rp))

"you have to find anything you can about him in this castle like his weakness or his powers" turns around to walk away "oh and you cant ask me ruxia or him"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff