Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:51 pm
*ish Pailzor*

*doesn't know what to say, and so posts a bunny*
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:57 pm
Hola peoples!! 4laugh My name is amara of azara...you can call me amara, Meghan, Megs, or Gem *my friends call me that* xd I am 17 and I live in the U.S *me being vague...it happens...* I love gaia!!! It is definitly my "secret life" ninja xd I'm a pretty outgoing person, I love to meet new people, and I am exceptioanaly loyal and protective of my friends. They are my life and I love them so much! If I were to win I would definitly take some things off my wish list whee cheese_whine *depending on the amount* and then I would use it on my friends. What I do is I go on my friend's profiles and see what's on their wish list. If I can afford it, I'll buy it for them! Just a way to say thanks for everything and to show my appreaciation! Well, that's a small tidbit of my life!  

Amara of Azara

fruitsicles

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:22 pm

Hi! =]

My name is Jocelyn. I'm 18. From Ontario, Canada.
I joined Gaia in '04, and i'm still here. Yay.
I'm a nice person and i'm easy to talk to. 3nodding
I like italian & greek foods, sleeping, graphic designing every now and then.
Although, i'm horrible drawing by hand. D;
I love matchbox twenty. & Rob Thomas. ;o

-- User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:30 pm
StrawberryApple- Thanks for the welcome :3

And welcome to all the fellow new people ^^  

Ame Za Rain

Snickerz_83

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:40 pm
Hihi!! My name in real life is Jacki...I go by Snickerz on here, accept for my friends irl call me Jacki...If I won I would buy my seal slippers first (im kinda greedy....plus i love them!! heart ) and then I'd help my friend get the Whip of Fire. If I had anything left I'd probably donate it to quests...  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:12 pm
I'm Diana and I'm 13 years old. I know it's not much, but you can look on my profile for more info.  

Thyronica

Pulchritudinous

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oah~~ Introductions! <3.

I`m Pulchritudinous. Most people call me Pulchie, and a special few have given me their own nickname version of Pulchritudinous.

:3

I`m currently sixteen years old, and reside in middle of nowhere (Cheshire), Connecticut. However, I have lived 15 years of my life in Queens, New York, so I`m truly a city girl at heart.

I joined Gaia as a true 'n00b' back in `03, and I`ve been on Gaia with VERY short hiatuses ever since. I`m honestly a Gaia addict.

;O;

<3.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:53 am
You are my sunshine...

Hello, I'm [Human_Error], on this site. But to the other masses, or the outside world, I am Cassie. I'm 17, a girl...(I'm hoping that one was already known.) I'm currently finishing my 11th year in high school, going on to my 12th, my senior year (finally). I was born in New Jersey, but about 2 years ago, I was moved to North Carolina. The move was hard at first. And, I missed all my friends (as I still do) but, I have made some new ones here, as well as a boyfriend. So, it hasn't been all bad. I like to read, sing, write, draw (I do avi art), play RPG's / MORPG's, play the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG (Just started that Friday night xD), and chat in up on Gaia.

I have been on here since 03/26/2006. I got into it from a friend who started to play and I just got hoked.

Hmmm, what DO I plan to do with the gold if I win? Well I would most likely complete my dream avi (or get as close as I could), or I would just go on a massive shopping spree.

Well if any one has any questions or just wants to talk, feel free to PM me =].

...My only sunshine...

[Human_Error]

t o a s t s t i x

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:44 am
gasp.

I'm Alicia.

But people just call me Alleh x]

I be 17 years old. [[18 on july 12th]]

I live in new york.

I'm a senior in highschool.

I wanna be a zoologist.

I love to rp.

I'm a movie fanatic.

I'm prolly one of the most random people.

I'm uber easy to get along with.

I do graphics. [: yes, I made my sig.

What would I do if I win? Make my dream avvie of course.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:08 am
Hi.

I'm SenshiVulpix.

Um.... I'm 20, got an internship this summer, like anime, manga, and pokemon. XD And rping.

If I won I'd save it for a panda hat and/or help out RBG. ^^;  

SenshiVulpix

Payasa_224

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:03 am
hey Peasant, well i quit gaia, and gave all of my items to my dear friend i know irl but i heard of your guild, and wondered what it would be like to actually get like 500k, i would die! so i thought i would give it a shot and come back to gaia, soo thank you for inspiring me to come back =] im forever greatful  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:59 am
Hi, everyone, I'm Courtnianna. My name is Courtney (go figure, lol). I'm 20 years old and currently finishing up my second year of college. I'm a Spanish Education major and stuff...Hm, what else...I'm fairly new to Gaia. I've only been here a few months or so, but I'm definitely hooked. I heard about the Give Away from my friend [xkarurix], so here I am! I've put a banner in my sig, profile, and store. Hopefully I can entice some more people to join.

Anyways, if you have any questions or want to say hi, just leave a comment on my profile. I promise I don't bite. heart rofl  

Miss Tenaela

Victrix Ai

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:04 pm
hello all! I go by Victrix Ai here, (victrix=female form of the latin 'victor'= winner; 'ai'=love in japanese) but my real name is Stephanie. I love video games, anime, reading, music, sleeping, and random other things. Im a huge procrastinator, and Gaia only aides in that respect xd

I was refered here by someone who posted in my quest thread.

if i won, I would use it for my dream avi; if it was the mill, I would get a ninja headband ninja

if you wanna chat PM me, or visit me and my friends in my quest thread!  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Hello! My name is Super-Squirt! or Greg if you prefer! If you dind't notice yet I use ! instead of periods! biggrin I love video games and I sing in chorus(I'm not gay eek yeah a guy that sings that isn't gay)! I love talking to people! so pm me if you wanna talk at all!  

spiritsflames

melikefood

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:27 pm
Hello, I'm melikefood, but you can call me Miles, that's what they call me in real life!
Age 13
DOB:7/6/1993 (July 6th 1993)

Hobbies include...
Drawing (I'll draw at a request)
Video games
Cooking
TV shows
Gaia

Likes include...
Spicy food
Toy weapons
Computers
Rainy days

Dislikes include...
Burnt food
Scorching hot days

Reason for joining the MADG...
Helping out the RBG
Trying my luck  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games